Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714

Continue reading recommended reviews

NB
Nicholas B.
Norwich, CT
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Spend your hard earned money somewhere else.
I wouldn’t recommend.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. Unfortunately there was a parts delay. Usually this doesn't happen. Please except my apology.

TC
Traci C.
Ledyard, CT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
I have no complaints about the Hyundai shop in New London. The fact that it took almost three months to get a short block from Korea is ridiculous.
I do thank Mr.Sullivan for providing a loaner. I have 2 jobs and it was very difficult before the loaner.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the survey, we really appreciate your business!

Gales Ferry, CT
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Work taken in via Geico office onsight
I was side swiped back in December and her insurance (Geico) has an office attached to their auto body. They were professional and it was easy to get the rental.
Just inspect your work before you leave regardless of if your vehicle is claimed via geico or not.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

I'm sorry about your recent visit to the bodyshop, I will speak to the bodyshop manager for more details so this won't happen again.

Branford, CT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Sales
Misleading financing quote
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Hello Joshua, this survey was for a recall that was done before you purchase the vehicle, has nothinig to do with sales, this survey is strictly for service.

DJ
Dave J.
North Kingstown, RI
08/26/2018
Sales
Your sales guy joe loves to run his mouth and swear in showrooms