Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

LR
Luci R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
The guy that helped me at the Quick Lane was very polite and helpful.

IR
Ida R.
Port Lavaca, TX
nice service people
I love everything about my Hyundai and won't mind driving 30 miles to Victoria to get it serviced.
Glad to receive notifications on email.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

We are so glad that your experience with us was a good one! Thank you for your positive feedback!!

GT
Gary T.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
extremley friendly and helpful
great place to do business
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

We are pleased to hear that your visit with us was a good one! Thank you for your business!

James C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Honest Job
Job was done quickly and right and at a reasonable cost.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Terri M.
Edna, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast service - friendly employees.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Glad to hear that your experience with us was a pleasant one! Thank you for your feedback!!

SJ
Sylvia J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice & friendy people
Yes very good
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking our survey! We appreciate your business!

HW
Henry W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating
We had an important doctor's appointment at 2 p.m. They shuttled us home while they worked on the car, then returned the car at 1:15 so we could get to our appointment on time ... did the inspection the next morning in maybe 15-20 minutes. THANK YOU!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

We are so thankful that you are pleased with our services! Thank you for giving us such a great review!!

GT
Gary T.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/12/2019 Category: Service
wonderful dealership
everyone was very helpful,beyond my expectations
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

VW
Victor W.
Yorktown, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Service was done to my 2011 Genesis
The head lights needed to be calibrated after having to replace one.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your review and your business!!

PD
Pam D.
Inez, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Usually can schedule an appointment quickly
Just took my car in for a recall on a repaired recall. It's not a reflection on this dealership but on Hyundai its self.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with Hyundai, we do hope that you will contiue to use Mac Haik. We will do everything we can to provide excellent customer service.

Jim B.
Hewitt, TX
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Mac Haik Hyundai
Very good service dept. They fixed what Greg May Hyundai did not and caused me to be stranded 45 minutes from Victory which is 4 hours from my home. I am very impressed with mac haik service dept.
I think that Hyundai Corp. Should investigate Greg May Hyundai.

SL
Samuel L.
Lolita, TX
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service on Engine
Adequately taken care of, and personnel was friendly and helpful.

RV
Richard V.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond Customer Service
I sincerely appreciate excellent customer service and applaud when I receive it. Christin Riley provided the very best customer service on my recent visit to service my 2014 Hyundai Veloster. She was detailed and contacted me after I picked up my vehicle and continued her customer service with positive attitude and sincere caring about my experience with the service department. She is definitely a team player and employee asset to your dealership.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

We are elated with your review and hope we can continue a great service relationship with you and your vehicle! Satisfied customers and a great experience are what we strive for. We really appreciate your positive feedback!

Inez, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The ONLY reason I put a low rating is the front desk girl that works at Quick Lane behind the Hyundai dealership, she was very unprofessional and mute during my entire experience with me greeting and initiating saying what services I required with very little response and a flat affected face. Other than that, the Hyundai salesmen are very fun and professional people, easy going and easy to talk to about your needs. Highly recommend them. Steve, Kenyon, and Kyle were very helpful in my car buying experience!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. We are looking into this and will follow up with you soon.

CR
Cathy R.
Goliad, TX
05/17/2019 Category: Service
KMM
Friendly & courteous people My car was ready within time period I was given Looks just like it did before someone backed into it Very Good Work
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your business!!

Janice T.
Yorktown, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
service
great service

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick Lube service facility
So popular and busy that it is a long wait sometimes. Check-in and out is consistently friendly and convenient. Easy access and comfortable waiting room with nice bathrooms. Good place for oil change and inspections.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

John M.
Port Lavaca, TX
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Furious
Fast dependable and trust worthy , that's what we all look for in any service.

JO
James O.
Goliad, TX
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Always a fun day in my Hyndai
I just love driving my Hyndai. And I really love the service at Mac Haik. They are promt, polite and knowlegable.

LR
Loura R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Experience
Service was quick, staff was friendly , and the waiting room was clean. The service experience was pleasant and met my expectations.