4.5

Latest Review about 1 month ago

James B.
2016 Hyundai Equus
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Oil change & check of auto systems ie:tires etc
SATISFIED WITH THE CHECKS MADE./

SL
Samuel L.
Lolita, TX
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Its efficiency and professionalism
I am very pleased with the service. I have had service when my engine light came on the that was handled immediately and satisfactory. I will have my future services done at your facility.

2019 Hyundai Elantra

03/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Job
Grate staff

03/21/2020 Category: Service
Mac Haik Hyundai repair shop.
Everyone was very nice and helpful. My repairs were done in a timely manner. Very happy with my service.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Car repair
The car repaires went well but a few end of paperwork got mixup but it got taken care of. Thanks for your service.

03/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly and easy to do business with.

John H.
Port Lavaca, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Friendly people and fast service

Larry M.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Great Place To Do Business.
I always trust Mac Haik to service my Sonata properly.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

We are thrilled that you trust us servicing your vehicle. Thank you for choosing us! Have a great day.

Moulton, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2020 Category: Service
great service
everything was great
keep up the good work guys
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We try our hardest to get you in & out in a timely manner while providing excellent customer service. Have a great day!

LC
Lesa C.
Port Lavaca, TX
03/02/2020 Category: Service
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us positive feedback!

Daniel S.
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Recent change
After buying our Hundai, all service was done by a Lube business adjacent to MacHaik. My last 3 visits have been at the MacHaik location and the service is day and night different. I feel confident and comfortable dealing with them.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to take our survey, we appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

VY
Victor Y.
Goliad, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Convenient
Don’t like that y’all changed oil changes service to main shop. Was so much quicker at the lube shop. Overall workers were friendly and courteous!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey. We are working on correcting on getting our customers out in a timely manner. With our certified Hyundai technicians, they can maintain the overall health of your vehicle.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Quality service
Mac Haik offers scheduling one's routine maintenance. The maintenance is usually completed less than one hour. I always appreciate their detailed maintenance document. And they always record my maintenance records.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We try our hardest to get you out in a timely manner and let you know if anything on your vehilce needs attention.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Not sure if everything was actually checked. On the checklist, the battery checked out good; however, the next day i had to get a new battery because my vehicle wouldn't start. Had i known the battery wasn't good i could have taken care of it that day and not be surprised when it didn't start. Had to call roadside assistance for a jump and then head to a shop for new battery. Other than that, I guess all is ok.