Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Inez, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The ONLY reason I put a low rating is the front desk girl that works at Quick Lane behind the Hyundai dealership, she was very unprofessional and mute during my entire experience with me greeting and initiating saying what services I required with very little response and a flat affected face. Other than that, the Hyundai salesmen are very fun and professional people, easy going and easy to talk to about your needs. Highly recommend them. Steve, Kenyon, and Kyle were very helpful in my car buying experience!

CR
Cathy R.
Goliad, TX
05/17/2019 Category: Service
KMM
Friendly & courteous people My car was ready within time period I was given Looks just like it did before someone backed into it Very Good Work

Janice T.
Yorktown, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
service
great service

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick Lube service facility
So popular and busy that it is a long wait sometimes. Check-in and out is consistently friendly and convenient. Easy access and comfortable waiting room with nice bathrooms. Good place for oil change and inspections.

John M.
Port Lavaca, TX
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Furious
Fast dependable and trust worthy , that's what we all look for in any service.

JO
James O.
Goliad, TX
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Always a fun day in my Hyndai
I just love driving my Hyndai. And I really love the service at Mac Haik. They are promt, polite and knowlegable.

LR
Loura R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Experience
Service was quick, staff was friendly , and the waiting room was clean. The service experience was pleasant and met my expectations.

05/04/2019 Category: Service
Trish
Service was great as usual.

RK
Ronald K.
El Campo, TX
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

Richard G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Fair
Visit was fine.

Maria P.
Bay City, TX
04/22/2019 Category: Service
My check engine light came on and they scheduled me in asap! At my appointment I had to wait in the lobby being that I live out of town, but my wait time was pretty quick! They replaced the problem and told me it was covered by my warranty! Just like that I was in and out! One happy customer.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you, we appreciate your wonderful review! We are thrilled that you had a great experience with us. Your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

RL
Richard L.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
service on my 2018 hyundai
They got my car out quickly. The service write was helpful and polite
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your good review with us and the community.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Didn't have a very long wait time that day.

Yoakum, TX
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Always great service

Alfred B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Routine Oil Change
Mac Haik Quick Lane changed with less than a 30 minute wait on a Monday morning. I appreciating the short wait and professional courtesy.

Edna, TX
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Love Mac Haik Hyundai
Professional, on time and helpful. Can't ask for more than that!

Edna, TX
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Good
The person at the front desk who originally met me when I came in was okay. However, the service technicians who helped me were great.

Larry B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/01/2019 Category: Service
The people are very friendly and helpful they keep doing what is needed a warm atmosphere. Keep up the good work.👌👌

04/01/2019 Category: Service
Factory Service
Friendly, provided shuttle-service, and factory maintenance was done in a timely manner.

JU
Jerry U.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Recall service was so fast.
Ilike the friendly people here and they do a good job.