Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes

SN
Steve N.
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he was very happy with his service. The staff were knowledgeable and provided one of the cheapest quotes in the area.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 03/20/2018

ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP OUT STEVE, AND AGAIN THANKS FOR COMING IN AND SEEING US.

SCOTT H.

TE
Tammy E.
GMC Jimmy
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said staff is nice, quick and up front with all the charges.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 03/16/2018

THANKS TAMMY FOR COMING IN AND TRUSTING US WITH YOUR BUSINESS.

Caiden B.
Nebraska
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Caiden said they were really nice, and they worked with him. They explained the products he would need.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 03/16/2018

THANKS CAIDEN, GLAD WE COULD HELP YOU OUT

VP
Veronica P.
GMC Yukon
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Veronica said the business was really helpful and kept her informed.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 03/15/2018

THANKS VERONICA. GLAD THAT NEW EXHAUST SYSTEM IS WORKING OUT FOR YOU.

John R.
Oldsmobile Alero
03/07/2018 Category: Service
John said the business was able to get the vehicle in quickly and it got the service done, so he didn't have to wait.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 03/08/2018

THANKS JOHN

ZK
Zach K.
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Zach said he received fast service and the business let him use a loaner vehicle, with no cost. The employee that was working on his vehicle was very knowledgeable. The business saved him about $1000. They could fix his exhaust when other facilities wanted him to replace it for a new one.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you for the nice comment and the 5 star review. Glad we could save you that money. If you need any services exhaust or other wise just give us a call.

Tom B.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the business was very knowledgeable, and it did the work in a short amount of time. He was very satisfied.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 03/02/2018

THANKS TOM, GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOU WERE HAPPY WITH VISIT.

BL
Bill L.
Yutan, NE
Nissan Versa Note
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the staff was kind, efficient, and he would absolutely recommend the business for service.

THANKS BILL COME BACK AND SEE US ANYTIME

DF
Doug F.
Nebraska
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Doug said the business treated him like a king.

GLAD WE COULD HELP YOU DOUG

JIM P.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/28/2018
Great honest services at reasonable prices.
My transmission was leaking transmission fluid on my driveway. Because of my previous experiences with Mad Hatter I took my vehicle in and the owner Zach called and said I needed to replace transmission pan gasket. Zach told me what it would cost and I had them replace gasket. Zach even gave me some cleaner to get the transmission fluid off of my driveway. I will continue to have Mad Hatter service all of my vehicles in the future.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 03/01/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your service Jim.

COLLIN S.
02/14/2018
Straight forward and quick
I came in because another place had pretty much ruined my idea for my exhaust. They told me I couldn't do what I wanted. I asked you guys at mad hatter and I believe it was only 3 hours later you all made it happen. My exhaust looks and sounds great, I am very happy with the work that was done!
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 02/14/2018

Happy to help you out Collin. Makes us happy to hear that we got the sound you were looking for. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you out with.

BL
Ben L.
Geo Prizm
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Ben said they did what he needed to be done, it was done quickly and it was cheap enough.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 02/15/2018

Thanks Ben

MARY R.
GMC Acadia
02/09/2018
The staff
It was so easy. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The work was done quickly. I appreciate the great customer service that I received. Thank you.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 02/09/2018

Thanks Mary, and we are always happy to help. It's reviews like this that make us happy to do what we do

JN
John N.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/09/2018 Category: Service
John said the business is good. Zach, took good care of him.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks for the good review John. Come back and see us anytime.