STEVE B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/25/2019
Consistently Excellent Service
Been taking both of our cars here for 3 years. Always a good experience. Lance and his team are good people.

BC
BRENT C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/23/2019
Responded promptly to my online request for a quote on repair. When vehicle was serviced they found issue was not what I thought and repaired was made for well under estimate.

LP
LAURIE P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/23/2019
best service in central oregon
Your service is always outstanding, this coming from someone who's late husband was a mechanic.
With the issue I was just in for you got my car in and back out in a very timely matter, If I were to wait for
Subaru of Bend my car would still be waiting to get in for another 2 weeks, that was just unexceptable.
Thank you again, and please thank Tom for me.

KR
KARL R.
Bend, OR
Acura MDX
05/22/2019
MDX service
Just like in the past years the service was performed on time and our car given a clean bill of health. We have been a customer of Marshall's automotive for over twenty years and just like from day one we got the best care on all of our vehicles.
The job is always done correctly and absolutely guaranteed.
Thank you for making us a trusted customer.

MICHAEL M.
Terrebonne, OR
Jeep Cherokee
05/18/2019
Only place in Redmond you can really trust.
Marshall’s is a class act with the highest integrity I’ve ever seen in the Auto Repair world. They don’t just try to find things to fix to jack up your bill. There is either a problem or not. I’ve been using them for 13+ years and have been beyond satisfied each and every visit. If you go somewhere else you will regret it.

BILL B.
Terrebonne, OR
05/17/2019
Very honest
They only fix what is needed and communicate if there are other issues....no pressure

SUSAN S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/14/2019
Honesty, integrity, knowledge, value
I always get great service, knowledgable about everything with my diesel truck, never oversold or overcharged. If a small repair will fix a problem, that is all they recommend. Very honest and trustworthy. I will never go anywhere else.

AMY S.
Ford Five Hundred
05/14/2019
Great mechanic
They take the time to do an initial vehicle inspection the first time you take your car in, and they look at all concerns, asking you before doing something more expensive. They are nice people and know their vehicles!

GS
Gene S.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Gene said Lance and his staff did what he wanted done.

STEVE B.
05/11/2019
Satisfied Customer
We've been taking our cars to Marshall's for over 3 years. They consistently do good work at fair prices. Always have the car ready when promised. Friendly people.

FG
FRANK G.
Dodge Durango
05/11/2019
Another good visit
These folks are great! Service is on time, complete, and competent. We will continue to take our vehicles to them.

MIKE B.
GMC Yukon XL
05/06/2019
They just know how fix vehicles on time on budget
If you want to have confidence owning a high mileage vehicle without going out and plopping down 60 k for something that has a backup camera Lance is the man.

TJ
TED J.
05/01/2019
Reliable work for a reasonable price
Marshall’s does high quality work. They do a good job of diagnosing problems and they do not charge for the diagnosis time. They help us keep our high mileage vehicles in good running condition.

MARY H.
04/30/2019
Oil Funnel Left Behind
We can only imagine how funny it was when our mechanic noticed that an oil funnel was still inserted where the cap should have been. Thanks for laughing with us.

DICK R.
Jeep Liberty
04/26/2019
Reliable and competent
You know what your doing, fair pricing and friendly.