MIKE S.
03/07/2021
Very pleased as usual!!!!
We have been coming to Marshalls for over 10 tears we are very pleased with the skilled mechanics that work on our vehicles... We recommend Marshalls very highly for Auto repairs!!!! MikenSue Redmond

PS
PEGGY S.
Powell Butte, OR
Ram 1500
03/04/2021
Excellence Service and quality work
Marshalls Automotive has been doing service work on my vehicles for years and I am completely satisfied. They are professional both in the office and shop.

EB
ELLEN B.
02/25/2021
Local, convenient, professional
They performed the work requested, advised regarding other issues and made recommendations.

FV
Fred V.
Ram Pickup
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Fred said the communication is good, but the prices are a little high.

JIM B.
Terrebonne, OR
Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2021
Very good work
Everyone I have met at Marshals are professional and listen to what the problem description.
As a previous shop owner I really thank this is a trait that makes for happy customers.
Add to that the the work is done quickly and described completely, makes car repair a great experience at this shop.
I referred a neighbor Marshals more than a year ago and he still tells me thanks for the tip

Jon S.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Jon said they were prompt. They did exactly what they said they were going to do.

RT
RICK T.
Sisters, OR
02/04/2021
awesome service.
the service and expertise is well above the norm.

Joyce S.
Terrebonne, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Joyce said she is pleased with what they did for her.

TF
TIM F.
02/01/2021
Done right
Happy to have my old ford truck on the road again.
Marshals knows how to get it done.

JEFFREY G.
Jeep Compass
01/27/2021
I felt taken care of. I had a wonderful experience and have found my regular mechanic. Thanks Guys!

Alex S.
Jeep Liberty
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Alex said the staff have great customer service, they kept them informed of how the service was going and everything was perfect.

AA
ANITA A.
01/17/2021
I was very pleased as always with the service.
Marshall's is very reliable and dependable in helping me keep my old car on the road. Since I can no longer sit in their waiting area for the work to be done due to COVID I appreciated Lance taking me home and then picking me back up when the job was done. I recommend Marshall's to all my friends.

Charlene H.
Kia Forte
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Charlene said they were prompt, professional, and they were reasonable on the price.

FF
Fred F.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Fred said they took care of the problem and made him aware of the problem. Also, they got done quickly.

Brandon B.
Lincoln MKT
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Brandon said they are fast and efficient.

Displaying 1 Review