LL
Leonard L.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Leonard said the business always treats him with respect. They do the job they say they're going to do.

SP
SUE P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/19/2018
2005 Chevy
The guys are great they keep my 2005 Chevy running its nice to have a mechanic you can trust thanks guys see you next time

AA
Aurther A.
GMC Acadia
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Arthur said he has confidence in the work by the staff at this business.

Darla M.
Dodge Ram Wagon
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Darla said there was one little thing that didn't get done. The employees were very pleasant.

SO
Sal O.
Ford Freestar Wagon
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said she is happy with this business. They have good service.

DIANE L.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
09/05/2018
Excellent Service and Pricing. Fair and always on time, as scheduled. All rare these days.
Above says it all. My car is my life. Gets me to work and to the lakes and trails.
I need a mechanic and auto. service company that is reliable, gets it right the first time
and is fair in price. Marshall's is all that. And Lance is so professional in scheduling
and the service and the cleanliness of the shop. All so appreciated. - Diane L.

MIKE B.
Jeep Cherokee
08/30/2018
5 stars!
I'm very satisfied with the service provided. They are very thorough, professionally so. Exceptional knowledge about automotive functionality and details, in my opinion, explains their superior service, guaranteed. I take my vehicle into Marshall's Automotive with "symptoms" of a problem. When they determine the source of the problem, they always call me and ask permission to proceed with the repair, especially when it includes a costly part, as well as an estimate of the cost for the repair work. I appreciate this 100%. Thank you, Marshall's.

SUSAN B.
08/28/2018
SallyRide goes to the shop for a new light fixture!
My girl truck, Sally Ride, my 1999 Chev Silverado needed a new headlight. You guys, Tom and Lance take such good care of me, just like you did David when he'd bring in one of the fleet... Both of you, in fact, have mentioned to me what a good truck she is... I do love her. She apparently will be needing some new belts in the near term and I will be scheduling that. And I think I wanna go ahead with her lame fog lights and get those snazzed up.

I guess what I like so much about Marshall's is that I get the sense that I can trust the shop, there's not going to be a quick one pulled over this ol' girl. I mean it's obvious my talents don't lie in what is under the hood or within the chassis. Not that I am not a car and truck lover. Just not big into the why of the performance so much as I am the how of it... And you guys get that. You explain to me what I need to know and the rest...ehh! We're all good... God bless ya all. And thank you!
Susie

CHRIS S.
Bend, OR
08/25/2018
Outstanding Customer Service
We have used Lance, Tom and the guys for a couple years now, and couldn't be happier with the service they provide us for our fleet of vehicles. We are a very busy business that can't always schedule out in advance, and they go the extra mile to take care of our needs, many times at a moments notice. The great thing about this business is that there is no employee turnover, and that is important in building a solid Business to business relationship...they know our vehicles and I can count on them and trust them to follow whatever they may recommend our vehicles may need. Our vehicles are our business and we need to keep them clean and maintained properly, not only for the image of our business, but for the safety of our employees, and Marshalls is a great partner of ours who shares our vision!

08/23/2018
Heater Core and Radiator Hose Replacment
Great service and attention to detail. I appreciate Lance's honesty with a minor problem his mechanic had while repairing the F150. I look forward to using Marshall's again in the future.

Shawn H.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said the employees did everything he asked them to do and there were no hassles.

Jon W.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Jon said service was good at this facility.

CAROLYN C.
08/18/2018
VERY THOROUGH
The mechanics at Marshall's did what needed to be done and no more. So when I heard they just had to replace radiator hoses and not the whole radiator I was ecstatic! Great group to work with. Carolyn

KW
KENNAN W.
Toyota Pickup
08/17/2018
Friendly service.
My stepfather was a customer here and was happy with the service. I came in to have my clutch bleed and found out the clutch was bad. I wish I was here for a few more days. I would have them do the clutch replacement.

RL
Roya L.
Madras, OR
Chevrolet Lumina
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Roya said they were very professional and respectful. They are trustworthy and she trusted that they wouldn't over charge her.

Steve C.
Volvo XC90
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the service was very good. He liked Lance.

Charlette W.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Charlette said this business repaired her vehicle quickly with reasonable prices.

SR
Scott R.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they are always incredibly fair, knowledgeable and professional.

Deanna R.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Deanna said a friend recommended this facility to her, and she would recommend it for service.

BL
Bob L.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Bob said they were good, friendly, and fast. They were professional and they had a good guarantee.