Rich B.
12/24/2019
Fantastic!
We had a big job that needed to be done, Master Care Care is amazing! They really took care of us, and didn't change an arm and a leg. I recommend them to anyone!

Jnet G.
12/04/2019
Wizards of thier craft !!!
I love Master car care !!! From the office to the repair area, you are treated with respect for your concerns and the services you pay for produce positive results. I've brought in the vehicle for emergency repairs and maintenance and each time they are done, the car feels totally improved. I am very grateful to Yaz and Jose, and the crew. Thanks guys for your patience with high anxiety customers like me and thanks for your expert skills !!!

Sharon C.
Yucaipa, CA
06/30/2019
HORRIBLE SERVICE
I must say I'm very disappointed in this company serviced their representatives wer unknowledgeable are there computer software my car is not fixed it was there for a week and a half and it's still not repaired they charged me $2,300 in my car still leaks oil and it's a 2004 Mercedes E320

COFFEY H.
Dodge Journey
04/24/2019
Repair
Car problem was diagnosed and repaired successfully. I was taken to and from my home to wait for repairs. I appreciated that.

JEFF R.
04/18/2019
I found my mechanic
This is my go to place for all my car needs, honest and reasonable.

AA
Alan A.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Alan said the service provided by this business was professional. He also said they got the work and information he needed.

PD
Perez D.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Perez said every time he goes it is amazing.

TG
TONI G.
04/09/2019
Enjoyed the conversation while waiting on my car.
Good job with my oil change.Did appreciate the word up on what needed to be done on my car.

TR
Theresa R.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said the staff is very nice, did a great job and did it promptly.

VP
Victor P.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Victor said there was pretty good quality. The business was able to complete his service in a time crunch. He added he thought they were efficient, and it was pretty good service.

John P.
Saab 9-2X
03/18/2019 Category: Service
John said this business had good people.

DA
Don A.
California
Ford Police Interceptor
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Don said the business gives him great service, and they explained everything. It was a great experience.

JANINA R.
03/14/2019
They are always nice, everyone is friendly. I recommend this place and their services is fast.

RA
RACHELLE A.
Ford Flex
03/14/2019
Great Place to take your car
I’ve taken both of my cars to master car care, every time I go they are very friendly and give an honest time frame. When giving recommendations of what needs to be done on the car, they are upfront about cost, and also not pushy at all to do additional maintenance other than what you brought your car there for. This is my go to place, and I’d recommend them to anyone I know needing any car maintenance.

JV
JOHN V.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/25/2019
It was evident that they take good care of you. I went right in and they performed a oil change quite quickly. I will return in the future.