Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
JORGE I. on 06/12/2017
"Bad alignment."
Went to get an alignment, & did not make a difference still feel the steering wheel pulling ,
Vehicle: Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 01:43 AM
YAZ H. at Master Car Care responded on 06/29/2017

Customer brought in lowered car. He was advised that vehicle may not be able to be aligned completely depending on the amount of adjustment available. Customer also stated he replaced springs.  He was informed that the propper way to lower is to replace with drop spindles as well as springs. He wanted us to align antway.
Customer actually did not replace springs and had only heated them up. Before adjusting was talked to about te situation and wanted us to adjust alignment as much as we could. Customer was told no warranty do to impropper lowering of vehicle.
Job was performed per customers notification of all the facts as they were found and still oked adjustmentment to the best possible outcome. Maxed out all adjustment.

Trins G. on 03/22/2017
Trins said she had to take the vehicle back after a visit in January because they did not install thermostat nor did they flush the system. They did put the radiator in. She said one of the employees was video taping her and screaming at her because she threatened to contact Consumer Protection Agency. As a result, she had to call the police. When she pays for a service, she expects it to be done.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/10/2017
Review Created: 03/22/2017
JESUS D. ReScore Review on 03/08/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"honest mechanic work done here"
I know I vented on my prior critic but this place has done good quality work on all three of cars in the past. This was not the norm for them and they have gone over and beyond to let me know how disappointed they were. I will continue to use them to work on my cars.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 03/03/2017
Review Created: 03/04/2017 11:26 PM

"GOOD PLACE FOR MY PRIOR VISITS BUT THIS ONE WAS NOT"
I SELECETED THE OIL CHANGE WITH THE FLUID TOP OFF SPECIAL. I GOT HOME TO CHANGE THE AIR FILTER AND FOUND OUT THAT THE FLUID TOP OFF WAS NOT PERFORMED. WINDSHIELD WIPER FLUID WAS EMPTY, COOLANT WAS EMPTY AND BRAKE FLUID WAS LOW.......I WILL MENTION THIS NEXT TIME I GO TO THE SHOP. AND THE TIRE THE TIRE ROTATION WAS NOT DONE, THE TIRE LOCK WAS INSIDE THE VEHICLE......
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 03/03/2017
Review Created: 03/04/2017 11:26 PM
YAZ H. at Master Car Care responded on 03/08/2017

Thank you for brining this  to our attention.  we apologize for the inconvenience, please bring it back to correct this issue. Our sincere apologizes Master Car Care Staff.