TONY M.
06/18/2021
Done Right The First Time
I have always been satisfied with the work that Matt’s Alignment does.

This time they replaced my front wheel bearings and my rack and pinion bushings. I felt like I was driving a new car.

I always get my car back when I expect, and I’ve never had to take it back for any reason.

RICH C.
06/17/2021
Steve and staff of excellent mechanics
Excellent service.

AC
AMY C.
Brush Prairie, WA
06/14/2021
Always Excellent
Matt's Alignment who I'll always trust, that's not so easy to say for a single woman. But they take care of me, they are honest and their recommendations are always spot on. They will tell me what is needed immediately and in the near future so I can budget for it and know what to expect.

JOHN S.
06/12/2021
Honest, Trusted and Through
Steve, will explain what needs to be done for your vehicle 's suspension to operate safely, and what your options are,no smoke and mirrors, just the facts. They are super friendly and very compendent.

GT
GARY T.
Isuzu Trooper II
06/11/2021
Pro service
Did a great job

Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
06/11/2021
We are from out of state and had to have our RV serviced unexpectedly, so it was nice to find a shop with great customer service and was able to get us in right away. Although we are from out of town, we would definitely recommend Matt's Alignment and Brake!

TD
TERRY D.
GMC Terrain
06/10/2021
My once a month visit
I started going to Matt’s a few months ago on a recommendation from a friend. Word of mouth you know is the best.
I put about 5000 miles a month on my car so I want to make sure everything is in good working order. Steve and the cast of mechanics give my car a thorough going over while it’s in the shop.
From oil changes and spark plugs to brakes and fuel system flush they do it all and most importantly they do it right the first time.
I highly recommend Matt’s for all your vehicle needs.

BD
BRAD D.
06/07/2021
Great specialty alignment shop
Called Matt’s to get a legit 4 wheel alignment after some suspension work I did. Steve was super nice and professional and the techs got my truck steering and riding like a dream. I’ll definitely come back here for my next alignment.

MA
Morgan A.
Toyota Yaris
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Morgan said they were helpful and fixed what other places couldn't. They fixed the issue right away.

JERRY D.
La Center, WA
Pontiac Grand Am
Awesome Customer Service
Matt’s is the best...from the front desk, Steve, to the great work the technicians provide. Highly recommend Matt’s.

JONNY G.
Battle Ground, WA
05/28/2021
Trustworthy and pleasant to work with. Old school values and quality work.
Old school values and quality work. You can trust their prices and trust their work.

Honest and friendly
My 1st time there (on a recommendation from a friend). I felt seen and I felt like they were honest.

AC
Aaron C.
Washington
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Aaron said that they did a great job done on time.

CN
CHRIS N.
Brush Prairie, WA
05/21/2021
Trustworthy and honest
Matt’s has always had great customer service and has always steered me in the right direction. If I can hold off and save a few bucks for the time being there is never a hard sell. I appreciate they do what they say they are going to do.
Thanks Matt’s!

DA
DAN A.
05/21/2021
The Service
I have used Matt’s in the past and will use them again. They do great service and are nice people.