MIKE D.
03/16/2019
Friendly service
This is the best mechanic shop I have been to. The go out of their way to get what we need done. They make us feel like family. I reccomend this place to all my friends and family. They will take good care of you.

03/14/2019
Nice guys, reasonable pricing.
Took a 2008 Honda Pilot in for an alignment. Nice guys that are informative. No pressure sales. Reasonably priced.

GH
GERALD H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/13/2019
COUNT ON MATT"S
When you have a problem other shops have failed to resolve, bring it Matt's.

SF
Steve F.
Buick Park Avenue
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Steve said that he has been doing business with this facility for years and that they are the best. He finds their service to be very professional and really likes Steve at the front desk. He is never overcharged and the staff is helpful and honest.

HR
HEIDI R.
03/10/2019
Great customer service, great price!
It’s been hard for me to find a replacement for a mechanic since my mechanic unexpectedly passed away. When you find somebody you can trust To be honest about what you really need for your vehicle when you’re on a budget. Steve was recommended by one of my friends. She has been dealing with Matt’s Alignment for many years. She raved about the service and how fair the prices were, She said that they give you a loaner vehicle so you can still make it to work.. I took my Honda pilot there recently and I’m very happy to say that I have found my new mechanic. I have already recommended Matt’s alignment to my son.

DV
DON V.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/09/2019
Service, quality, and the staff. All excellent!
I have had the privalage of taking all of my family’s cars to Matt’s for over 15 years now.
When you find a business that consistently excels at their craft, you stick with them.
Matt’s always uses the best parts and always exceptional work. The fact that the entire staff is professional, courteous and more “friends” than acquaintances is only icing on the cake.
If you are looking for that rare combination of high quality work and trust, look no further than Matt’s Brake and Alingnment.
A special shout-out to Steve, you’re the best!

PA
PAUL A.
03/06/2019
Honesty
I’ve been bringing my cars to Matt’s for quite a few years. He’s always truthful and tells you what needs to be replaced or fixed and not to make your bill bigger. Everyone there is super nice and they know what there doing. Have sent many friends there and they’ve all said the same. My grandson got a estimate somewhere and I called Matt’s and they were almost $300 cheaper. Grandson was tickled.

PP
PAUL P.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/05/2019
Balanced bubble
Honest work for honest pay. No games, straight up and very clear on what needs repaired. Finds solutions to fit budget without compromising quality. Excellent !!

SF
STACI F.
03/01/2019
Honest and Good work
I have been bringing our cars to Matt's for the past 8 years. I will not go to anyone else. They are honest and do great work.

RE
Richard E.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business is good with explaining what needs to be done and several other things.

TP
TIM P.
Jeep Liberty
02/27/2019
Always up front and ontime
Matt’s has been our family’s go to repair shop for 10 years and I wouldn’t think about taking our vehicles anywhere else. Steve is a stand up guy and he will always give it to you straight, no hidden charges of fee’s. There work is always top notch and ontime. I would recommend them to anyone.

Craig C.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Craig said the staff checked out everything he asked about and got the service done in a timely manner.

MF
Martin F.
Buick Enclave
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Martin said that he was mostly impressed with the communication with the front desk gentleman. He explained things very well, so all was very clear, and there were no surprises. So he is very happy, and will bring his vehicle back to the business for future work. He was very impressed with the quickness of the service, as the staff were so fast and did everything that needed to be done. So in a matter of hours he was in and out.

CHRIS B.
Cadillac SRX
02/24/2019
Matt’s=Auto Repair Outstanding Performance
Customer service, to include accommodations beyond expectations, along with precision “as needed” high quality repairs that totally enhance vehicular function accomplished with expedience for quick ready return is the norm at Matt’s. Matt’s is simply constantly delivering an exceptionally excellent high performance positive experience that is greatly appreciated during the auto repair situation.

CN
CLYDE N.
02/24/2019
I watched it grow from it's beginning.
Over 20 yrs ago I've watched Mike's alignment n brakes grow n thats because he does good work. This only happens when fairness, honesty n craftsmanship are always at the highest standard. Without this standard, there's no business. Now that I'm not able to do my own repairs cause I like it, I always recommend going to Mike's Auto. I have no problem with that.

Joe W.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Joe said that the place was quick and his vehicle is now perfect.

Brush Prairie, WA
02/20/2019
Very helpful and trustworthy.
I have been talking my cars here for the past few years. I know I can trust them to let me know what needs to be done and what can wait. The dealership always gave me a list of things that must be done immediately which results in thousands of dollars. But Matt's has always gone down the list for me and tell me what is critical and what can wait and a timeline which is extremely helpful. I trust them very much.

BOB S.
02/20/2019
Great shop, dependable and honest!!!!!!
I have been using Matt’s for several year now. I trust them with all my cars. Steve is always upfront and honest with what needs to be done. He will let me know what can wait and what needs to be done now. On the recent visit I called to get my daughters truck aligned and he took great care of her.

Troy M.
Toyota T100
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Troy said that Steve always does a good job. He will recommend him to others.

LL
Logan L.
02/18/2019
Get a price in writing!!
So I've been a mechanic for 45 years. Been busting knuckles and tuning wrenches on cars, trucks and heavy equipment. Always do my own work. But I went and installed a modified lift on my rig. Always do good work, and insure all the correct tools are used. I don't have alignment equipment, so I turned to the pro's!! Called these guys, and told them the situation. I was told lifts are time and material, not the standard $89. Ok. Upon arrival, was told they would measure up and let me know what was taking place, and how much. I believe they did a good alignment. Its a 2018 truck, and the kit was installed very well. The toe was out, and the rest was minor adjustments. Went to pay for it, and was told it's $340.....What?? Then he reduced it to $245 because I explained they would call and let me know how much. I'm ok with the amount paid, and the service provided. Then I get home, and inspect the work, and clearly some type of pliers were used on adjusting my tie rods. The fasteners were all chewed up and paint missing. I always use the correct tools when doing a job. That to me was a significant flaw of a professional shop. Unfortunately for me, I won't return now for future business. The guys seemed nice, and I'm sure for some folks this type of thing does not matter. But on a $37k rig, my expectations were not met.