TD
Friendly/great service/200$ less than any other repair shop

CAROLIE S.
04/15/2021
Rating review
I can't be grateful of the efficient and excellent care everyone from techs that work on my care to Steve who helps me thru the importance of all the work that is being done. Again so grateful. The friendliest most efficient shop. I pass it on all to all. I have family that comes to Matt's Brake & Allignment when needed. Thank You so very much. Car runs great 😊

DANE P.
Washougal, WA
04/14/2021
Truck drove straight as an arrow , nice, and thank you.
I’ll recommend this shop to anyone who asks

WS
WALT S.
Pontiac Sunfire
04/04/2021
Service was great
Thank you for helping with my car. I really appreciate the tech who stayed overtime as my car took a lot of time to do. It was very much appreciated. 👍 THANK YOU!!! Steve, thanks for your customer service. Friendly and explains thing really well. Double thumbs up!!!

MATT H.

CHRIS L.
Ford Expedition
03/23/2021
Fantastic Service, great people
Matt's Alignment has been in business a long time. They are comfortable and confident in their services, and the people are personable and easy to interact with. Thanks!

CA
CHARLEEN A.
Kia Soul
03/19/2021
Amazing people and service
they always go above and beyond to take care of me and my family

BOB S.
Acura TL
03/16/2021
Matt’s is a great auto shop for all your needs
Matt, Steve are always looking out for us! They have been taking care out my family’s cars for many years. Honesty and fair.

JOE C.
Nissan Murano
03/16/2021
Professional and excellent service.
Appointments are usually easy to make. I have always found the work to be thorough and when completed, my car trouble free.

PR
PHIL R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/10/2021
H-vac issue
Steve took care of the issue I had with truck just needed reprogramming. They always fix my issues the first time.

John H.
Dodge Dakota
Great customer service.
Quality service. Informative about the work being performed.

GA
GREGG A.
Dodge Dakota
Good Service
Very good service and my ride is quieter and smoother.

LA
LAYNE A.
Ford Police Interceptor
On time.
This is a REAL auto maintenance shop.

Portland, OR
Hyundai Accent
03/05/2021
Customer Service and Efficiency
Customer service at the front desk was phenomenal. Matty and Steve both were extremely nice and helpful with any questions I had.
Unfortunately, I didn’t catch the gentleman’s name who actually worked on my vehicle, but he was quick and did a really high quality job. I will be recommending this place to everyone I know.

CT
CHARLENE T.
GMC Yukon XL
03/05/2021
Came highly recommended by friend(s)
Prompt response, great communication, affordable and honest.