Scion tC
12/22/2020
Quality Shop
Quality work and accommodating workers!

JUAN S.
12/21/2020
CV axle Repair
Very satisfied with the service and prompt repair done to my car very professional and their service was excellent I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

RICH C.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
12/17/2020
Steve, his office staff and a great group of mechanics
My trust in Steve and his mechanics as to their recommendations of what needs to be done to keep our vehicles in great operating condition. Then they follow through.

MAYNARD H.
12/16/2020
Emergency Brake Repair
I recently “snapped” my emergency brake in my 2010 Jeep Wrangler. After my last experience at Matt’s for tires and alignment, I knew they were my “go to” guys. They got me in right away and took excellent care of my car. Their work speaks for itself and their customer service is superior (thanks Steve!). I highly recommend Matt’s. I am a customer for life!

RICHARD M.
Battle Ground, WA
Chevrolet Traverse
12/16/2020
Professional
Local business that is prompt and reasonable. Performed the diagnosis and repairs quickly as promised.

WW

MARSHA P.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/10/2020
Trustworthy!![
Been taking our cars to Matt's for years. They make you feel like family, always ready to help with whatever problem you're having and go out of their way to make sure your satisfied with the job you have them do.

RICK S.
Camas, WA
12/04/2020
Great service.
They were willing to stay open late to allow me time to pick up my truck. Great service.

RL
ROBERT L.
12/02/2020
Exceptional customer service!
Always treated with great care and Steve always works with us. When the work is more than we can do he finds a way to keep us safe and get the most important work done until we can afford to fix the rest.

KH
KADI H.
Yacolt, WA
11/16/2020
The people
My husband and I take both of our cars to Matt’s for all of our auto needs. They not only have amazing customer service but they always do a great job, and do the job the right way the first time. You will not be disappointed if you go to Matt’s.

RO
RON O.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
11/16/2020
A great small business !
A hard working group of nice people. Always support small businesses when you can. They are the backbone of America.
Matt and Steve, thanks for everything you do to help my schedule and keep my cars in great shape.

Ron

RJ
ROSIE J.
Ridgefield, WA
Ford Expedition
11/13/2020
2018 Ford Expedition Matt’s Allignment has excellent customer service. They take such good care of us.
I highly recommend to family and friends.

CE
COLLEEN E.
Lincoln Town Car
11/13/2020
Attention to detail!
Took car in for oil change and winter driving checkup. Spotted a couple of important issues that needed attention and called me with approximate cost.
So thorough with checks. Makes my winter driving feel more secure. Thanks Steve, Matt & all the guys.

11/12/2020
Took my car in for a regular oil check, and then found out that there was a minor leak for power steering fluid. One of the mechanics came out and personally showed me what was going on, and gave his personal opinion of what to do, and even went so far as to show me what to look for!

BD
BARRY D.
Woodland, WA
11/11/2020
Last shop you’ll ever try.
I’m a reasonably skilled amateur mechanic. I’ve rebuilt transmissions, swapped a half dozen engines, done my own brakes for about 20 years, etc.
But I’m getting older and don’t always have the time or patience for turning wrenches.
Long story short: After a couple years of honest and respectful transactions, I referred my sister, a widowed mother of two small children, to Matt’s.
Four years later she is still grateful.
What more can I say?