DF
DENISE F.
Mercury Milan
07/28/2020
5 star service everytime
First auto shop where I feel I get the real story up front. I love this place. And Steve? You couldn't meet a nicer guy. Never had a problem. And as a woman...I dont get talked down to!

RICH C.
07/25/2020
Quality shop and Steve is absolutely the best!
Quality shop and Steve is absolutely the best!

CHUCK H.
Ridgefield, WA
Ford E450 Super Duty
07/24/2020
People and Follow Through - expertise
The job must be done right but the people must have the right attitude.
From the time I entered through the front door Steve made me feel at home and made sure he understood my needs. When I picked up the Motorhome Larry made me feel confident that the job was done right and wished me a good weekend.
Thanks
Chuck

JIM S.
Buick Park Avenue
07/21/2020
My Go-To repair shop
Been doing business with Matt's shop since lot long after they opened and have consistently been highly pleased with the quality of their work and the friendly folks that work there. Steve is an absolute gem of a guy and the shop crew is well qualified to handle any repair I've brought to them.

DF
DAVE F.
07/19/2020
Inspection
Very polite, professional courteous and went the extra mile.

TONY M.
07/17/2020
Excellent repair and service
I trust Matt’s Alignment and Brake to do the job right. It is so great to know that my 98 Tacoma will be repaired correctly. The procedure is always explained in detail, no surprises. I know the are using top of the line parts. Also good getting reliable estimates.

DENNIE H.
Jeep Renegade
07/16/2020
They go the “extra mile” and are experts at what they do.
I took a very difficult project to Matt’s know that they have the expertise to solve a significant suspension/alignment problem on my car that was damaged in an accident. They accomplished what most alignment shops turned away.

AV
ANDY V.
07/14/2020
Fast and accurate
Always accurate on price and work hard to get the job done when they say it will be done.

Ridgefield, WA
Mercury Montego
07/03/2020
Good place to take your car!
Friendly, informative, thorough, efficient, competitive prices...glad we followed the recommendation of friends and relatives to check out Matt’s!

Brush Prairie, WA
06/24/2020
Friendly service, on time, on budget
The guys at Matt’s have serviced all my cars for 15 years. They keep everything in great condition and I’ve never had a bad experience. There are closer shops but the drive is worth it because I know I’ll get good service.

RYAN M.
06/23/2020
Honest
They do what they say and don’t try to make up stuff you need done when you don’t

PB
PETER B.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
06/19/2020
Honest and Good work
Highly recommend this shop. Honest and you can't get a higher quality job done anywhere else. Great company to support they take care of there customers and employees.

06/17/2020
Best in the business!
I've made deliveries to many shops in the area and received a true behind the scenes look into what most places are about. Matt's Alignment is trustworthy and does quality work. You can't go wrong here.

DK
DENNIS K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/16/2020
Spot on
I was surprised how many alignment shops in Vancouver have no idea what their doing. I finally came across Matts and Alignment and Brake and they nailed it first time. Very satisfied and thankful for the job well done.

SL
STEVE L.
GMC Terrain
06/16/2020
Matts has good mechanics and service writer.
Matt has been in business as the owner of Matts Alignment for years and understands what it takes to have repeat customer business. Good mechanics and great service and the trust they earn for our automotive needs. Existing customer referrals to others like myself keeps you coming back.