RL
ROSIE L.
Honda Ridgeline
06/12/2020
Support this business
I trust the people at Matt's. Each time I have had my Ridgeline repaired or serviced, there were no hidden fees or surprises. The customer service and integrity get high marks from me

AC
ANTONIO C.
Lexus LX 570
06/12/2020
Reliable work, accommodating and convenient.
Reliable work, accommodating and convenient. Steve in the front office is always great to work with. The mechanics always provide quality and reliable work. This is where I send anyone who asks for a good mechanic. This is where I send my Family.

SHERRY M.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/08/2020
Always treated right with exceptional service.
We take all four of our cars and trucks to Matts. They've always given us a fair price and the work is always exceptional. Steve and Matt tell us what we absolutely need, what could be done and what will work. We like all the options as we still have to budget our money and they know that. Communication is great and they are always friendly and fast when we come in to drop off and pick up. Hasn't steered us wrong in the last 5 years.

BARRY S.
06/03/2020
Fantastic service!
Excellent service as always. I brought in a used car I just purchased. There were a number of things that needed to be done. Steve, who works the front desk, laid them out and worked with me to prioritize the items so I could do those that were within my budget now and wait on those I will do a bit later. No pressure - just great service. Picked up the car today and it is running great!

JO
JAMES O.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/30/2020
Friendly quality service!
I’m first time customer for my wife’s Nissan brake job. Great service and I will be back for future service on my family vehicles. Thanks again!

JN
Jerry N.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said she loved it down there, they were so, so good. Steve was so great she wants to adopt him, he was the best and went above and beyond. She wouldn't dream of going anywhere else.

RO
RON O.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
05/27/2020
Keeping me safe.
During the Covid 19 epidemic I’m always looking for ways to keep safe and Matt’s help me do that. I have a new truck but going to the dealership means to encounter many people even just for an oil change. At Matt’s I talk to and dealt with only one person for the from beginning to end limiting my exposure.
That’s for keeping me safe and at the same time delivering great service.
To Matt, Steve and rest of the gang THANK YOU.

ROGER G.
Yacolt, WA
Lexus RC 350
05/26/2020
Best customer service! Perfect alignment
The guys did a great job on the alignment, and took the time to explain to my wife what they did. Great people to deal with, lifetime customer here.

Kaleb M.
Cornelius, OR
05/22/2020
Reliable and honest
I drive from Hillsboro Oregon to go to Matt’s shop for all my repairs. I can always expect to get it straight from the guys at Matt’s. Steve is always friendly and very willing to answer all my questions. They communicate well with you and always call and let you know what they find and recommendations before doing anything. I know every time I take a vehicle there my needs will be met, repairs will be solid and reliable. Always solid and clean work. 10/10 recommend you go here for your mechanical needs.

CHRIS B.
Camas, WA
Cadillac SRX
05/21/2020
Gold Standard Repair & Service
Simply, the experience at Matt’s is outstanding customer service in tandem with automotive repair expertise. There is no doubt that you and your ride are completely handled with stellar professional concern and care that consistently produces winning repair results for happy owners of fine tuned happy vehicles.

LL
LEE L.
05/20/2020
A Place to Depend on
From the moment Steve greets you at the desk to the time you’re back in your serviced automobile you know you’re dealing with one of the best auto repair businesses in Clark County. They’re friendly, efficient and reliable; everything is explained up front, charges are reasonable and there are no hidden costs. They’re flexible in scheduling appointments and they work to fit you in in an emergency. I strongly recommend them.

JJ
JOHN J.
Lexus GX 470
05/18/2020
AC recharge
Excellent mechanics who have worked at Matt’s for a long time results in quality repairs. My Lexus air conditioning is back to frosty.

BD
BRIAN D.
05/15/2020
Integrity @ A Fair Price
Having a mechanic I can trust with my truck is hard to come by these days. All of the guys in the shop have my respect mostly due to figuring out my pesky issues time & time again. Matt & Steve’s attention to detail and follow up make you feel like part of the family!

SUSAN W.
05/14/2020
They do their job well
Everyone is Always polite

CAROLIE S.
05/12/2020
Great work on leaks of coolant
Matt's is so important to me being single and a retiree. The checked out major leaks and fixed. I had to come back in to ask why low coolant light was on. They knew exactly what to do. Another great thing is I all work I've had done is documented so today I was able to see when best time to set up car tune-up. I appreciate all mechanics and Steve for helping me set my mind at ease. Can't thank Matt's enough.