AW
ARDIS W.
Chrysler 300
05/12/2020
The honesty in doing repairs that are needed.
I had taken my 300 into Dick Hannah for a recall. They gave me a list of items that needed repair. Steve was able to assess what was needed and saved me $250. I like the friendly and helpful service I receive. My repairs were done so quickly without any stress to me. I have full confidence in your company.

ROGER G.
Nissan Titan
Always The Best!
I only bring my cars to Matt’s if it’s something I am not capable of doing myself. Being very car savvy and mechanical, I know quality and care when I see it, and Matt’s has it. They have multiple employees that have worked there for over a decade, which speaks volumes in the auto mechanic industry. The shop manager, Steve, is the nicest, most fair and honest guy you will meet.

MARC M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/08/2020
Great service, quality parts,friendly people.
I'm a first time customer and will absolutely be back for future work on my vehicles.
Thank you very much.

DREW M.
Ridgefield, WA
Done right!
They got it done right and fast at a reasonable price. Drives great now. Highly recommend!

CHRISTOPHER M.
Subaru WRX
05/08/2020
Very open about what's going on with your car. Fair prices. Would return.

WR
WILLIAM R.
Woodland, WA
05/07/2020
Great
Guys al aye working hard and very kind

MIKE B.
La Center, WA
05/06/2020
Friendly, clean, helpful and good prices
I was very impressed from the start. I called to find out how long for an appointment and there were able to get me in the next day. It was a big brake job on my Ford F-150 King Ranch. I was told up front the cost and choices that I had. They gave me good advice what way to go but left the decision up to me.

RK
ROBIN K.
Tires
Larry gave me a honest opinion on my tires
Although I purchased them elsewhere
I did have Matt’s re align my pilot
The pilot handles so much better
Thanks

RK
ROBIN K.
Fair prices with Quality work
All the guys are nice and good at what they do
I checked prices and have had work done elsewhere
I will be using Matt’s for all services they will do
I trust their work at very fair prices

ANDY B.
04/30/2020
Very satisfied,
I was very satisfied with the service. Steve is very knowlegable and easy to understand.i felt like he listened and that I got my money's worth. Will definitely use them again.

PD
PHILLIP D.
04/24/2020
Unmatched service
The Service is great every visit. Steve at the front desk makes bringing my vehicles in a breeze. All repairs needed are explained clearly and work is performed in the timeframe given.

DV
DON V.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/23/2020
Excellent work, great people!
I have gone to Matt’s for over 15 years now. NEVER been disappointed on any of the services they have provided. The staff is excellent and always ready to help. No surprises and no disappointments!

TROY M.
04/17/2020
Fast, friendly, and a place I can trust.
I always feel like they give it to me straight. Steve really knows his stuff and works in tandem with the mechanics to get the information to me that I need to make an informed decision and to do the job right. I trust them which is most important to me.

CR
CHERI R.
04/15/2020
Excellent service and great customer service 👍.
I have used Matt's mulitiple times and am extremely happy with the service they provide. Steve exceeds in his customer service, I couldn't be happier. They always explain what they are doing so I can understand it.

DF
Daryl F.
04/15/2020
Awesome place
They always do as asked , promptly notify you of any changes and their work is second to none. I've been doing business with Matt's for over 20 years and will take my vehicles to no one else as long as they are in business. Alot of businesses could learn from Matt's on how to do business and take care of their customers.Darryl F