Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC

Overall Rating 4.41667/5Overall Rating 4.41667/5Overall Rating 4.41667/5Overall Rating 4.41667/5rating 4.41667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Review for Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC

KJERSTEN B.
Moorhead, MN
11/19/2014
Kind staff and great service!
My tire was deflating quickly and figured I had to get my tire patched and I wasn't sure what to do (I'm a college student). I arrived at Matt's auto hoping they could fill it with air temporarily (all the gas stations don't have air anymore because of the cold!) and I hoped to make an appointment for a few days later. I got there and they said they could fit it in that night or the next morning! Since I wasn't expecting that I had no ride back to my house and so they provided a ride back to my house for me. The staff were so kind in the whole process! I am new to the area so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I am definitely going to go back to Matt's Auto if I need anything else for my car.
Kelly N., Marketing Communications Manager from Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 11/25/2014

Thanks for the great review Kjersten!  We're so glad you had an awesome experience!