JAMES R.
10/21/2020
Lexus repair
McBrides is very thorough and knowledgeable about my vehicle.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you sir.

Mike R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/13/2020
Great Experience
So I’ve taken both of my vehicles to McBrides and couldn’t be any more pleased. From having the clutch and brakes bled, to having an after market clutch and short throw shifter installed in my Volkswagen... I would 11 out of 10 recommended this shop to anyone!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Mike!

Denny C.
10/13/2020
light my way
after computer crash i now have email back..lol i drive for a living.. i learned a long time ago if you keep routine service up, the less likely of breakdowns.. so with me its either tires or headlights..lol everytime i get a nail or screw in my tire or a headlight goes out,i know i can count on mcbrides.. back on the road quickly.. i even got my routine oil change and winterize done while getting the headlight fixed.. they can and will fix anything..!!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you Denny!

DOUG R.
Navarre, OH
10/09/2020
My pit crew when I need them !!!!
Yes...those guys are Awsome !!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you Doug!

MF
MATT F.
10/07/2020
Great service from Jon Fankhauser
I got excellent service at a fair price and was very pleased with being able to get my car in the shop in a timely manner and the work was done the way it was supposed to be done.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you Matt!

MJ
Marty J.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/07/2020
Ease of getting my vehicle serviced
Very easy to get vehicle scheduled for service. Service is completed quickly and thoroughly. Customer is consulted with prior to repairs. Personnel are friendly and easy to work with.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you Marty!

MIKE B.
10/05/2020
Excellent service!
Great customer service and knowledgeable staff. Car was serviced the same day. I highly recommend McBride’s Auto Repair.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you Mike.

BOB S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/02/2020
Fast & friendly service
Flexible scheduling & good quality workmanship make this repair shop stand out.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you Bob.

CRISTINA B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2020
Honest!
I had a positive experience with McBride ! Dave did a wonderful job with keeping me up to date on repairs needed for my daughter’s car! Fair prices and great service has made McBride our new repair shop!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be of assistance to you. We are looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Have a great day!

DONNA H.
10/01/2020
Donna HANLIN
Dave was very attentive and efficient. He pulled up my records from when I got an oil change. He actually had notes on what I needed in the future.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words Donna. Have a great day.

KD
KEVIN D.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
09/29/2020
Great service! Great staff
I purchased new tires from them and I couldn't be happier. Drives like new. Service was fast and efficient and the guys who work there are friendly

Richard B.
09/25/2020
Great place great service super friendly love this shop
Allows get me right in super fast make needed repairs no hi pressure. Great price and no junk parts, always OEM parts. Never any problems. Would recommend them to anyone who is looking for great service and great price
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you sir.

LD
Lance D.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/21/2020
Brakes looked at
Took vehicle there to get my wife’s brakes looked at and left with brakes not squeaking anymore and scratches being buffed out from when she hit a shopping cart awhile ago so very happy with the service and didn’t take long at all for them to do.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you Lance.

MARK R.
Chrysler Sebring
09/21/2020
Fast and fair
Had a very nice experience with their service. They replaced my air compressor and is now blowing cold air. Would definitely go back for another repair job
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you.

SL
SAM L.
Dodge Dakota
09/18/2020
Great customer service,they had called and kept me informed of what was going on. They were speedy in diagnosis and were able to tell me what the issue was within a couple hours. Didnt have a appointment but they were still able to get me back on the road same day.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 09/21/2020