Latest Review about 1 month ago

Terry S.
Kia Optima
05/02/2020
They worked on our car during the shutdown.
They were accommodating and timely!!

BP
BEN P.
Cadillac XTS
04/23/2020
Thought I needed brakes...
Easy and fair to do business with. Found out I only needed a tire rotation. That’s honesty. I like that.

Jay B.
North Canton, OH
Chevrolet S-10
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Jay said he is happy with this business's service.

Denny C.
04/13/2020
virus doesnt stop service
so I have been off for a couple weeks dues to this virus situation..my work car needs tires and service.. I call dave and surprised to find them open,i m able to make an appointment.. work done quickly.. work done right.. my car is now roadsafe.. the virus is still out there,, but my vehicle is ready to help.. thanks mcbrides, your service is the best..!!!

JAMES R.
Cadillac SRX
04/12/2020
New resident to Canton
I recently moved from Texas to Ohio and after a couple of days in Canton, my vehicle was not running properly and was referred to Mcbride’s by family members. The Mcbride experience was stress free and their professionalism and knowledge was very comforting. Thank you.

Christine M.
North Canton, OH
04/09/2020
Great auto repair folks
Great repair folks with reasonable prices. They are always honest. They do not recommend repairs unless you really need it.

DONNA H.
03/30/2020
They found my rattle aka growl
Again, Dave was awsome. Fast and excellent service.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you Donna!

JOE B.
03/25/2020
I was from out of town and needed immediate repairs.
I was working out of town. I encountered a problem with my vehicle the morning i was scheduled to go home after work. I called them that morning, in need of help. They were able to take my car in before i began work at 8am. They had my car ready to go before i finished work. I actually got home earlier than expected if i didnt have a problem. They were very friendly and professional! I was extremely happy with the efficiency and quality of service delivered thru the entire customer service experience!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you for the kind words Joe! Have a great day.

Jim C.
Massillon, OH
03/25/2020
See my last review, they’re still great!!
Still great!!

TRACI L.
Jeep Compass
03/17/2020
Reasonable prices
Reasonable prices, good work friendly staff...great place for car maintenance and repair.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you!

RICK R.
Pontiac G5
03/11/2020
Car was ready the next dsy
Had the car towed in. They diagnosed and repaired it within a day. Charges were reasonable.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you sir.

BR
BOB R.
03/10/2020
First time customer
I called on Friday and was scheduled for Monday morning had an estimate for my repair by 9 o’clock and was fixed by noon.Very professional services I will be returning
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you sir. Have a great day!

Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you sir. Have a great day!

Jim C.
Massillon, OH
03/09/2020
Honest and trustworthy
Honest is only the start!! Great customer service. Competent and fair. 20 year customer!!

Thank you Jim!

SD
Steven D.
Daytona Beach, FL
03/08/2020
Extremely nice people
Traveling through Ohio back to Florida. Car went on the blink. We were in unfamiliar place far from home. McBride took care of us quickly and reasonably. Everything was explained and we were soon on our way. Thank you to the employees and leaders of McBrides
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/09/2020