TR

COREY S.
Jeep Patriot
08/09/2019
Fast Service and Forward Pricing
Dave and the crew had the lowest price on parts & labor. Work was completed fast and for the quoted price. Informed me of future needed maintenance without trying to upsell me. Would recommend to friends and family.

08/09/2019
Trustworthy Service
Brought my car into the shop after a sudden scare on the road. The guys were great about fitting it in and doing a thorough diagnostic to get me running again. Just such a relief!

DAVE ( RED) L.
Dodge Challenger
08/08/2019
Only place I would take my car
They have taken Care of me an all my family for many years very honest a really fair prices

BW
BARBARA W.
08/06/2019
Awesome Service
Just found this place based on reviews I read on the Internet. They were awesome. They test drove the car, clearly explained what it needed, did only what was needed with no big up-sale pitch, fixed it quickly, and charged a little less than two other places from which I got estimates. I felt they were very straightforward and honest. It was a pleasure doing business with them. We will be getting our oil changed here in the future. Great folks!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the great review Barbara. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a great day!

MAYNARD H.
07/31/2019
Friendly fast service
Super friendly and fast service. they had my truck repaired faster then i expected. They call and give you options and estimate before they repair. They keep you updated on your vehicle repair. Excellent service
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the great review Maynard. Have a great day!

JE
JOHN E.
07/29/2019
My daughters Honda accord
We had my daughters car in today for an oil change and to check a few things that John wanted to keep an eye on. They changed the oil, replaced the wiper blades, and checked the status of a potential problem. I was told that it is still good and nothing further needs done at this time. John McBribe runs a 1st class operation and in a day when trust is rare, I trust John and his team to always make certain my daughters car is safe, running well, they NEVER take advantage of someone. If your looking for someone that you can trust and will do great work, McBrides is the place!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 08/07/2019

Good morning sir. Thank you for the great review. Have a great day!

LW
LISA W.
Cadillac DeVille
07/28/2019
Dependable and Trustworthy
They helped us with our 2009 Sonata and our 2000 Deville. They treated us like family, and I appreciate them very much!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 08/07/2019

Hi Lisa. Thank you for the wonderful review. Have a great day!

MJ
Marty J.
07/26/2019
Marty Joliat’s 2012 Ford Fusion
Very prompt and excellent service.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the great review Marty. Have a great day!

JEFF H.
Minerva, OH
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/26/2019
VW Jetta
Very nice and friendly. Unfortunately couldn't fix the power steering light that would not go off. Didn't charge me very much just a little labor for there time.

SHERYL H.
07/16/2019
They were very professional, friendly and helpful. Took great care of my care in a very timely manner. I will definitely use their service again!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for the great review Sheryl. We look forward to see you in the future. Dave

Deborah D.
07/13/2019
Trustworthy
Professional honest dependable service I’ve been a customer at McBrides for over 10 years.

TODD M.
Chrysler 300
07/13/2019
Very Happy Customer
I actually found McBride's Automotive by doing a simple search. I chose then because of the great reviews. Dave and his team went above and beyond, great service, great communication and very fair pricing!

Thanks

Ford Police Interceptor
07/12/2019
Honest
The part that failed was still under warranty!
I didn't know the part was still under warranty. I was fully prepared to pay for the repair. They called me to let me know that the part was no charge! How honest is that!

DAVID H.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/09/2019
Always the best!
Everyone at McBride's is great - extremely professional. Dave worked for months to get the right exhaust parts for my car. When the parts arrived, the work was done quickly and done right. They also handled the routine work of an oil change at the same time. They have my highest recommendation. Whether your car is a classic or a daily driver, you will be in good hands at McBride's.

Jim C.
Massillon, OH
07/01/2019
They always do a great job!!
I have used them for years and they always deliver. A former car mechanic recommended them!! Great to have a place that you trust and doesn’t try to up sell you.

Jack B.
06/26/2019
Quick service done right
Been going to McBrides for over 30 years and never a problem.

Chris M.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
06/24/2019
Took my car in for an alignment and McBrides always does awesome work. If it's something simple to complex McBrides repairs my car right the first time. Highly recommend!Been a customer for over 10 years.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 06/26/2019

Chris thank you for the great review. See you next time

Sheri M.
Buick Century
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Sheri said the business explained everything to her and they were very informative. She was only able to service one problem at a time and the business was patient with her.

06/19/2019
Great service. Excellant work on my car.