Tom M.
Hartville, OH
GMC Terrain
07/20/2021
Service, efficiency and supreme knowledge of car engines!
Best Automobile garage in Stark County! McBrides can fix American made cars along with foreign models!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you for the great review!

MELINDA W.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/16/2021
Customer service!!!
Great shop. Friendly staff. Now, I’ll get back to you if I have any problems but would recommend it because they walked me through the process. Felt appreciated for my business.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you. Have a great day!

Ford Edge
07/14/2021
Kind customer service, honest
They were efficient, kind and honest.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/15/2021

TAYLOR B.
07/12/2021
Always friendly
McBrides staff are always super nice and keep me informed throughout the day. The prices are great as well. I would recommend them to anyone!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/13/2021

STEVEN B.
07/08/2021
McBride's Automotive Repair Inc. does good work for a great price.
McBride's Automotive Repair Inc. completed the 65,000 mile maintenance on my 2011 Honda CR-V. Not only did they do this, they were very thorough in reviewing my maintenance records. The company looked back in their records and found a maintenance item that I should have had them look at at the 60,000 mile odometer reading.

They did a complete job of giving my Honda CR-V all the necessary service that it required.

This company pays great attention to detail. I am pleased with all the work that they did.

McBride's Automotive Repair Inc.'s hourly labor rate is about 1/2 the hourly labor rate that a Honda Dealer would have charged.

Since I like to keep to a thrifty budget; I will continue to have them do all my automotive maintenance.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/09/2021

SO
SARAH O.
07/08/2021
I had taken my car to the dealership a week prior asking them to find out what’s wrong with my car (the service guy acknowledged something was definitely wrong). However, they didn’t know what it was and wanted me to pay $60 to run a diagnostic test on it. I took my car to McBride’s, they took my car for 15 minutes and found the issue right away. Ordered the part the same day and had my car fixed in one appointment. I will always choose them over a dealership while living in north canton!!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/09/2021

Chris M.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
07/06/2021
Always excellent service
I needed my shocks/struts replaced and I decided to put coilovers on my car. They did an excellent job lowering my car a little. Tracks straight no noises,smooth and can go around corners on rails! I have been a loyal customer for 15 years.Highly recommend for any repair or upgrade to any make or model.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/07/2021

BK
Barry K.
07/03/2021
Honest advise and fair pricing.
Dependable service with no pressure.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/07/2021

TT
TOM T.
06/28/2021
BMW Brakes
You could not ask for a better facility. Price quoted was very competitive, finished when promised, and right on the estimate quoted. Would definitely use again.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 06/28/2021

Volkswagen Passat
06/25/2021
Great service, awesome crew.
Always treated well, timely estimates and repair completion. Honest, reliable, fair.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 06/28/2021

Jim W.
Canton, OH
Chevrolet Corvette
The best
Service,friendly,honest always are In communication with you.

JEFFERY M.
BMW M3
Friendly and helpful
One of a very few places locally that handles Interstate Batteries. Had one ordered for me and picked up the next day. Clean, friendly and helpful establishment. I will return for other mechanical needs.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you sir! It was great doing business with you.

Denny C.
Canton, OH
06/24/2021
routine service keeps a car on the road
took my work car into mcbrides for service the other day.. oil change and knew it would need tires.. they took care of the work that was needed but spotted some other problems cropping up.. again,if i kept the radio turned down from my rock and roll, i probably would have heard the exhaust leak but they found it..they also found some play in the stabalizer bars.. now here is where it gets good.. dave called me to let me know.... the decision was in my hands to make about getting work done.. so now the next time i need a oil change, i know i have other work to be done.. nothing was forced on me,but they keep my vehicles on the road.. try finding a place like that..

Thank you sir!

06/23/2021
McBride’s got my vehicle in and repaired in no time at all. Great service and Great people.