DR. GUST P.
Jeep Compass
03/15/2019
Well informed
Great job diagnosing the issues with the vehicle and then presenting them to us. We were able to make an appropriate decision on the repairs we wanted. Also got the work done quickly and pricing is very fair.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the great review. Always a pleasure doing business with you. Dave

JOHN P.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
03/15/2019
My repair could have easily been sold as a larger more expensive problem than what was actually needed.Only the repair that was required was done. The repair was quickly completed at a fair price. I’ve already recommended this shop to others.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/15/2019

John, Thank you so much for the great review. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Dave

KP
KELLY P.
Jeep Liberty
03/10/2019
Professional
I like the open communication and recommendations of what’s priority and logically makes sense on what should be fixed first.
Knowledgeable and experienced.
Thank - you!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/11/2019

Kelly, thank you for the great review. We appriciate the feedback. looking forward to working with you in the future to keep your vehicle in great shape. Dave

Akron, OH
03/07/2019
Awsome
Great service.

KV
KARENA V.
03/06/2019
Quick
They fixed my car in a day! Was great!

Jill T.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/02/2019
The most honest auto repair you can find —and they feel like family !
I took my Chevy Trsverse to them after a big dealership told me I needed a new rack and pinnion because I had suggested they check out a sound the steering wheel was making. That big dealership suggested it was a big problem that would cost an estimated $2200! I had them pack m ty car back up and I drove it to McBrides. Smaller problem and only $400. They are the best!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/04/2019

Jill, Thank you for the great review. We are so glad to have you back. You know we always strive to do the right thing and give our customers the utmost care and respect. Looking forward to your next visit, whenever that may be. Dave

BD
Brad* D.
03/01/2019
Fair, reasonable, expert
McBride’s gives honest assessment and charges fair pricing for the highest quality repair. Their experienced technicians have never performed work for me that was unnecessary, and often have found nothing to repair when I’ve worried something might be wrong, when other dealers/shops would’ve taken the opportunity to find SOMETHING to fix or replace. I have referred friends and colleagues to McBride’s without hesitation. I’ve been a satisfied customer since 1997.

SR
SANDY R.
02/27/2019
As always great service at McBride’s. They get your car in quickly and are very thorough when repairing your car. I would highly recommend McBride’s to anyone looking for someplace to take their car.

Chris M.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
02/14/2019
Awesome Service
McBride's always does excellent work on repairs on my car. No one else in North Canton tops them! Highly recommend!

RT
RICHARD T.
Cadillac DeVille
02/14/2019
Front service deck representative is courteous and helpful, works with a sense of urgency. Mechanics are knowledgeable and work in a professional manner.
The garage facility is clean and well organized .. customer vehicles are protected and kept out of harms-way. The mechanics tools and tool boxes are organized with up to date / diagnostician equipment for all types of vehicles. The owner and mechanics possess a wealth of experience, in auto repair.
Respectfully,
Rich Toriello

Saturn Ion
02/12/2019
Good service, reasonably priced
After going to a local dealership I was turned off by the cost of the repair. I spoke with Dave at McBrides. He said they would do what they could to get me a better price. I was able to get an appointment quickly and save hundreds of dollars. McBride’s did quality work in a short amount of time and for a very reasonable price. I will be going back from now on.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you  for the great review. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Dave

Denny C.
02/11/2019
trying 2 b polically correct
took my vehicle for routine service today.. oil change and such..had to wait.. my only vehicle at the time.. there is no other place that services customers like they do.. period.. jr. pulls the tires for rotation.. happens to find a nail in the sidewall.. wasn't losing air.. I had no clue.. tire could have blown out with my 91 yr old mother in car..so tire had to be replaced.. the owner of the shop john drove to the tire shop just to get my tire.. jr also found out I had no rear brake pads left.. now the fun starts.. I m still waiting.. dave the service mgr has the parts ordered to be delivered as soon as possible.. without dave knowing the parts people and the repore the shop has with everyone,, i cant get these parts or tire this quick.. period so now in 2 hours time i have a complete oil change, rear brake job and 1 tire replacement.. i am not a rich man but i don't care how much it costs when you can get service like that.. a quick oil change place most likely doesn't find the nail in the tire, prob doesn't see the rear brakes will prob be grinding in 1 day.. i am back on the road and know that i am very safe and secure.. maybe you should be too?? no other place will service your vehicle like this place.. every mechanic there is top notch and on the ball..!! sorry for the long message, but you all need to know..

DENISE D.
02/08/2019
My Jeep
My Jeep is my new baby, and they’re taking great care of her.

PM
PAUL M.
Massillon, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
02/06/2019
Outstanding service.
Brought my 2010 in for brake service. The price they quoted me was my exact bill. No added pressure for things I didn’t need.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 02/06/2019

Paul, Thank you so much for the great review. We look forward to seeing you in the future.  Dave

KA
Kevin A.
Lincoln MKX
02/01/2019
Wife's car repair
McBride's knows what they're doing - showed me the bad parts, explained the fix, on time, at a reasonable price. They fixed something the manufacturer/dealer ( Ford/Lincoln) couldn't after 4 tries!!!!

Marc C.

ED H.
Uniontown, OH
01/25/2019
ABS repair
McBrides replaces a faulty sensor on my car to restore the ABS system as well as the stability control. Their diagnosis was spot on and they persisted in getting the correct part after the first was incorrect due to the age of the car.

TD
Tommy D.
01/24/2019
TOMMY D
Great service. Honest business..known them 20 years plus. No BS.

Tim M.
Jeep Compass
01/05/2019
Great service in a timely manner
I was able to get front brakes done in a matter of 3 hours. Thank you for excellent work .
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 01/07/2019

Tim, Thank you for the great review. We greatly appriciate your business. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

FM
FRANK M.
01/05/2019
Trusted. Reliable. Friendly.
I’m a HUGE fan of McBride’s! They perform like the auto shops of days gone by... no fast talking schisters, as with other auto shops, that try to play on one’s mechanical ignorance. DAVE IS THE BEST. Love the Dave! ❤️❤️❤️ — Mary Manello, Toyota owner.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 01/07/2019

Mary, Thank you so much for the great review and the kind words. W e look forward to see you in the future. Dave