BRITTANY B.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/13/2018
Fast, friendly, reliable and affordable!
Fast, friendly, reliable and affordable service at its finest. Thank you for always taking such great care of my vehicle!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 12/14/2018

Brittnay, Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Dave

MJ
MONICA J.
Jeep Cherokee
12/12/2018
Honest and dependable
McBride's is a great choice! They are honest, dependable, and efficient! Thank you for excellent service over and over again!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 12/14/2018

Monica, Thank you so much for the great review. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Dave

Chevrolet Traverse
12/11/2018
Very thorough and professional
They go above and beyond to make their customers a satisfied!

BW
BRANDON W.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/07/2018
Quality work
If you want your car fixed properly bring it here. I’ve come here about 10 times and they always do a great job.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 12/14/2018

Brandon, Thank for the great review. We look forward to seeing you next time. Dave

MICHAEL W.
Lexus ES 350
12/05/2018
Consistently the best !
I grew up in Ohio and my family has been a customer of McBride’s practically since I was born 36 years ago. Im back in town after spending 12 years in Arizona and there was no question about where to take my vehicles. McBrides is still the best; best people, service, and consistency. Thank you!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 12/14/2018

Michael, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for the great review. We hope to see you next time. Dave

LH
LARRY H.
Buick Park Avenue
12/04/2018
Friendly and professional staff
This is the first time I've used McBrides Auto Service and was very satisfied. The work was completed quickly and will have more work done by them in the future. Thank-you again for repairing my car! Larry
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 12/14/2018

Larry, Thank you for the great review. We are happy that everything was to your satisfaction. Dave

EH
ED H.
Uniontown, OH
11/20/2018
TPMS repair
I went to Mcbrides after another shop failed to get the system warning to reset. They diagnosed a couple old sensors need replaced. They continued to work on the system until it successfully reset even though it took repeated ‘training’ to set the system. Timely service and complete.

Chris M.
11/17/2018
Awesome Service
I have been taking my cars to McBride's for 10+ years and the service is outstanding! From simple to complex they do the job right the first time. Friendly and professional service. I really appreciate their hard work and attention to detail. I haven't had time to change my spark plugs because a loved one is going through recovering from cancer surgery and work is crazy busy. I called them and they worked me in to their busy schedule. Most places would tell you oh we cannot take you for another two weeks. ?If you are looking for quality , professional service and work done right go to McBride's!

SUE B.
11/16/2018
A+ every time!
The fact that I can have a 4pm oil change says it all, let's face it...we all WORK!
Matt Berry is the best! You can trust these guys!

PR
PRICE R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/15/2018
Fast repair
Quick response with diagnosis and repair.

JE
JOHN E.
11/14/2018
They are honest, informative and thorough.
I have know John McBride for many years. I trust him very much and I know that his thoroughness, attention to detail, quality of work, and his honesty will always will keep my daughters car running well and keep her in a safe vehicle

Jim C.
11/13/2018
We trust them to give us good advice
We've been going to McBride's for years. We've always been comfortable that they have our best interest in mind.

Denny C.
11/10/2018
save the work car
my work car is almost dead.. they always bring it back to life.. always do the work that is needed but they are thorough and make sure you know what needs done.. they leave it up to you

BT
Betty T.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Betty said the business did what they were supposed to do and the gentleman at the business was polite. They analyzed the problem and it was correct. It was a good experience.

BK
Bob K.
11/07/2018
Exhaust and brakes again work as they should.
Had the truck in, for the first time in a couple of years. Replaced the exhaust, an axle seal, brakes. Alerted me to tires that were cracking and needed replacement, but no pressure to get from them.

Dan H.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the staff provided good customer service.

BOB H.
Jeep Patriot
11/03/2018
2010 Jeep
Well after doing some running around and stopping for an adult beverage the Jeep crapped out about a half mile from my house. Same symptoms/problems as before. Will call Monday to schedule again.

Delores B.
10/30/2018
Trustworthy
Honest knowledgeable people on automobile repair, reasonable prices.

AD
Amy D.
GMC Terrain
10/30/2018
They always are courteous and efficient. I trust my car is in good hands.

Pontiac G6
10/29/2018
Honesty, great knowledge on automobiles, fair prices
Cars are important in our lives, reliable very important McBrides does that for me, people I can trust.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the great review. And thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you in the future.