RD
ROBERT D.
12/10/2018
Ron and Bill
I've been going to the Meining Family for 20 years and I know they will treat me right and take good care of me and my vehicle.

LD
LINDA D.
Dodge Durango
12/08/2018
Service and staff
Never push for service that is not necessary

CAROL M.
Loveland, CO
12/02/2018
Trust
I have total trust in Meining to take care of my car. Whatever they tell me needs attention, I don't even question it, I just tell them to fix it. A bonus is the fact that they call me by my name and treat me like an old friend, while taking great care of my car.

BD
BRENDA D.
Evans, CO
Nissan Rogue
12/01/2018
awesome
These guys are Awesome, family friendly, Most important I trust these guys, in the world we live in, that means a lot to me.

ROSALEE S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/29/2018
Great work, friendly atmosphere
I am so happy my neighbor told me about Meining Automotive. We have no doubts our car is in expert hands. I am able to make our appt.s without a problem. Our Subaru has many miles on it but it is running great, this we feel is because of the service we have from Meining. The atmosphere is friendly, and professional. If there is something that needs taken care of I feel sure it does! Never do I feel pressured. These are honest and hard working people who value their customers. Thank you to all the staff at Meining Automotive!

DAVE B.
11/29/2018
honest, knowledgeable staff
I have been going to Meining Auto for 20 years. Excellent place to have all your cuto worked on.

JULIE P.
Berthoud, CO
11/23/2018
Meining Automotive is great
What a great group of people! Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I will never go any other place.

Donna H.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Donna said they did an excellent job.

NM
Neal M.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Neal said they are very honest. They take care of what he needs. Also they get him in and out when he needs.

TR
Tami R.
Nissan Murano
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Alan. He said they did a good job.

AL M.
Dodge Dakota
11/19/2018
Al
The two most important things to me with mechanical repairs are communication and trust. Everyone communicates extremely well and I trust what they are telling me. I would, will and have spread the word........Al

LF
Leah F.
Berthoud, CO
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Leah said the business gets things done on time and they do everything they need to do without pressuring her to do extra.

LC
LINDA C.
11/08/2018
Incredibly friendly and trustworthy
I have been going to Meining for at least 10 years and I have had nothing but positive experiences at Meining. They are honest, fair, and keep my vehicles running soundly. I highly recommend Meining for car maintenance and service!

ROBERT B.
Mitsubishi Galant
11/07/2018
I always have a great experience at Meining. They are extremely honest, easy to work with and do a great job. So glad I have a reliable and quality automotive place near me. Thank you Meining for always taking care of me. I recommend you to everyone I know!