GT
GREG T.
Jeep Patriot
09/26/2020
Transmission scare
The folks at Meining have always been fair and trustworthy with me and my family. They found the problem and solved it. When I am asked to recommend an auto service company , I always steer them the Meining.

HS
Henry S.
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Henry said the business is excellent.

WA
WELDON A.
First visit
Visiting from Iowa and needed an alternator replaced. My daughter recommended Meining Automotive. They took good care of me and got me back on the road right away. Good people.

JOE G.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
2004 vw jetta
My family been going to meining automotive for what seems like the day they have opened they are quick reliable and will to answer all mechanical questions to the best of there ability if the dont know something they don't dance around the subject the simply say we don't know at this time they treat you like a friend and make sure they get you back on the road safely and quickly if they see somethis concerning they dont wait they call you first thing over all a company worth doing business with

DAVE G.
Top service and quality
Meining Automotive is top notch! The service is of the highest quality. We have been happy costumers for over 15 years. I would highly recommend this shop for any/ all automotive services.

KATIE S.
Jeep Patriot
Efficiency and kind
Got me in ASAP and made me feel well taken care of

MARY ROSE G.
Fast and accurate!
These folks are awesome and reliable. They assess the problematic areas with precision and expediency; bottomline, they get the job done!

SG
SUSAN G.
Lafayette, CO
Trustworthy!
I feel my concerns are heard and solid advice is given. Fair pricing, always with an eye toward saving money without compromising needed maintenance or services.

KAY S.
09/22/2020
Courteous. Doesn't overcharge or look for extra things to charge for. Thorough.

GS
GREG S.
Jeep CJ5
09/21/2020
Reliable and honest
Meininings always can be relied upon when you have any vehicle maintenance or repairwork done.

KEVIN S.
09/21/2020
Great placeGood service, nice people, reasonable prices.
Good people, good service, reasonable prices. I’ve been going there for years.

CHAR M.
Saturn VUE
09/18/2020
Dropped my Saturn Vue off in the AM thinking transmission problem but it was a front wheel bearing hub assembly fixed that same day tire fixed also and my light reset!! These guys are THE REAL DEAL!!
Thanks SO MUCH!!!

RON R.
Lexus LS 400
09/18/2020
Committed to Customer Service
I continue to be amazed and grateful for Meining Auto’s integrity, dedication to quality work, and commitment to doing all they can for their customers. I drive older cars, and they do a fantastic job of servicing them and keeping me on the road. They truly care about their reputation and doing all they can for those of us who depend so much on their advice and solutions. I would never take my vehicles anywhere else!

Robert G.
Denver, CO
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the business was just fine and he was pleased with what the business said they were going to do.

Toyota Venza
09/17/2020
Friendly honest service
Very pleased w service re honesty and efficincy