SCOTT H.
Erie, CO
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019
All the people are curtious, prompt, and great to work with.1
Can not tell anyone just how great it is to have a reliable, honest, and friendly group of people to work on our vehicles. We trust Meining Automotive with all our vehicles, because of the past twenty years of their honest and very fair treatment of us. Their workmanship and scheduling are great as they work our needs into their schedule.

DA
DEBBIE A.
11/13/2019
Car serviced
I trust you and appreciate your help and support with my car...you sure know your stuff!

GW
GORDON W.
11/10/2019
Very great service and very if there is a problem they will let you know promptly.
Very good job and very reliable. They are very nice people, too.

HS
Henry S.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the staff are very good people, they are very quick on the service and everything is fine.

DAN P.
11/07/2019
Meining is simply the best
Excellent job done by honest people that stand behind their work

SA
SANDI A.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
11/06/2019
Trustworthy
I called Meining to postpone a scheduled service because of snow, and they totally understood that I didn't want to drive. I arrived for my rescheduled service, settled down with two crossword puzzles and before I knew it, they were done! I always trust these guys to be honest and fair when it comes to your car's care.

DEBBIE W.
11/06/2019
TRANSMISSION REPLACEMENT ON CHEVY SILVERADO
No unexpected charges on repair work. Done in a timely manner. Thanks Much

Jim W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Jim said this business is honorable. The employees are friendly.

BW
BOB W.
Lincoln Town Car
11/04/2019
Great Service and good work always......
Outstanding diagnosticians and always very good repair work.....

JO
JENNIFER O.
11/03/2019
You make me feel like family.
Professional, yet friendly, helps me with rides when they can.But mostly honest and my car works when I get it back!!!! And I know it's done right!

ROSALEE S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/02/2019
Excellent Sevice, Excellent Care!
I am never sorry when I take my car in for any type of service. My car has lots of miles on it but contiues to run really well. This is because of the excellent care it receives at Meining Automotive. One thing I am very aware of is never am I asked to replace, redo, fix or do something that is not needed. I will continue to take my car here and continue to know I am working with honest and very knowledgeable people with lots of expericence. Can's ask for more than that! I highly recommend Meining Automotive.

JUDY C.
Lexus LS 430
11/01/2019
Superb service from start to finish!
Meining is the only one that ever touches my car!

PM
PAT M.
Loveland, CO
11/01/2019
I can always trust that work will be done to my satisfaction and comfortable that my questions will be answered in a truthful manner.
I have been going to Meining for several years and have never been disappointed in their service or workmanship.

INFINITI FX35
10/29/2019
Great place
Great front staff -ease of appointment - knowledge of staff to assist in identifying problems & great techs to get the work done... all why I take my cars here...

Berthoud, CO
GMC Terrain
10/28/2019
Another superb visit!
New tires, a vector alignment! Well done and great advice...always spot on!

Ron M.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the staff is good and gets the service done.

SG
SUSAN G.
Lafayette, CO
10/27/2019
Knowledgeable
My friend recommended Meining to me and I will recommend them to others looking automotive maintenance from a team who is knowledgeable, caring and fair.

OD
ORLANDO D.
Ford Expedition
10/25/2019
Very friendly service from everyone
Very friendly, very helpful service. I will be coming back and referring

AT
ALLIE T.
10/25/2019
Affordable, incredibly fast work!
I needed my starter replaced and only had a few hours before I needed to be at work. They fit me 30 minutes after I called and had the work done in 2 hours. I was so impressed with how friendly and helpful everyone at Meining is, my husband ended up bringing his truck in for brake work the same day. We definitely have found our new mechanic shop!

FF
FORREST F.
Chrysler Aspen
10/25/2019
Nice efficient work on my Chrysler
I’ve used this group for years, and it’s my first choice for my auto repairs.