MI
MARK I.
06/22/2019
Fair, prompt and reasonable
I have been using Meining automotive for a couple of years now. After a few times I grew comfortable with their work, pricing and communication. Since then I have been taking my kids cars there as well. I think they are fair, reasonable and prompt. I have recommended Meining to a couple of people and will continue.

MIKE L.
06/22/2019
Continuing Customer Service Excellance
Took my son's 2000 Altima in because it died while driving, could not restart. This problem occurred a year ago and was solved by Meining. Same problem with a distributor cap that would not stay stationary. Replaced the cap and Meining stood by their previous work by only charging for parts. THIS is only one reason why my family keeps returning! Thanks for the continuing great customer service!

KL
Kristen L.
Colorado
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Kristin said the business is honest. She really appreciates this business.

DIANA W.
Lexus ES 350
06/20/2019
Highly recommend Meining
Always the best service! Honest and priced fairly. I trust that Meining will treat me right.

EH
EILEEN H.
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/18/2019
always solving the issue in effective ways
Bill is an incredible problem solver, trained at his Dad’s knee and working in the business since he was in high school, so as a long term customer, I’ve appreciated his growth and capability, especially when he solves the automotive problem I have in an effective and efficient manner!

JOHN C.
06/14/2019
Took Care of Me for Sudden Issue
I had a dead battery, which was obvious b/c when I turned the engine off, there were no lights, no clicks, nothing when trying to restart. Fortunately, that was all that was wrong, but Meining ran a diagnostic to make sure. I took it in in the morning, and I picked it up in the afternoon. Fast, reliable, courteous.

WS
WAYNE S.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/14/2019
Customer Service and Work is Great
Customer Service and Work is Great. I have recommended many times.

EH
EILEEN H.
06/12/2019
despite the reason i am in the shop, i am glad to be there
always feel welcome, the explanations that Bill offers helps me fully understand the choices i have and what the costs are, either now or in the future

JUDY C.
Lexus LS 430
06/12/2019
Awesome job!!!
Great job Bill, Ryan and Dave!

GS
GEORGE S.
Lyons, CO
Jeep Cherokee
06/11/2019
Amazing staff and caring and professional service
Meining has always been a great provider for all of our various vehicles. We totally trust their expertise and recommendations

HS
Henry S.
Dodge Durango
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Henry said they are the best.

Cyrus C.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Cyrus said the staff was down to earth and friendly with a good sense of humor.

DF
DENNIS F.
Lyons, CO
Jeep Liberty
06/05/2019
Meining has always diagnosed and repaired my vehicles accurately and efficiently. I appreciate their professionalism.

Lexus ES 300
06/04/2019
Great Service!
The service at Meining Automotive is wonderful. They are so eager to help, and most importantly, will not recommend work on my car that isn’t needed. Prompt service and knowledgeable technicians make this a great place to get my vehicle serviced. Longmont is fortunate to have Meining Automotive.

DEBBY C.
Dacono, CO
06/04/2019
Very happy
I was treated with respect and honesty. Great communication in regards to the work that was done and what did or did not need to be done. Highly recommend Meining Auotmotive.

KIMBERLY B.
06/03/2019
Really good customer service

GM
GENE M.
06/02/2019
Quality, effecient service friendly personnel and ease of access.
I have had my Honda Pilot serviced there for years and they have kept it running great, with over 107,000 miles.

JEANNE F.
06/01/2019
I always get an honest, fair evaluation and great service!
I recommend Meining Automotive to all of my friends. Beginning with Ron and now continuing with Bill as the owner, I have always received fair, timely and practical advice regarding my vehicles and great service. Ryan is an excellent service adviser. I never go anywhere else.

HC
HELEN C.
Nissan Sentra
06/01/2019
Nice having a dependable local service
Nice clean dependable work on my daughter's car. We will return to you for whatever her car needs

SCOTT B.
05/30/2019
Bill and his team did an excellent job. I highly recommend them.