MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/14/2017
They do a great job!!!!
Only place I will take my car
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you so much, Patty!  We appreciate your trust in us!

Mark C.
Chevrolet Beretta
08/07/2017
As with any Competitive Business the People make the Difference
EXCELLENT
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you, Mark!  I think that's one of the nicest things you could say about us!  We really appreciate you!

David W.
Cottonwood, CA
07/11/2017
oil change
real nice job
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 07/12/2017

Thank you, David!  We're very glad you're happy with our service and hope to see you in the future!

MINI Cooper
07/11/2017
Awesome people!!
Always willing to go out of the way!!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 07/12/2017

Thank you so much, Patty!  We appreciate you!

EF
Ed F.
06/27/2017
Ford Focus Service
If you are looking for honesty, integrity, and professionalism look no further. Metric Motors embodies all three. We have been with them for 27 years with no regrets.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 06/27/2017

27 years.  Wow!!  Hard to believe we've been here that long, but it's true!  (In total, we've actually been here for 34 years, so where were you for the first 7..??  lol)  Thank you so much for the great review and we look forward to another 27...I think...  ;D

MINI Cooper
06/01/2017
They fast do a great job
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 06/01/2017

Thank you, Patty!  Enjoy your summer!!

NV
Nate V.
05/17/2017
Metric
Great people, always nice and friendly and fair prices ... won't go anywhere else!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 05/17/2017

Thank you so much, Nate!  We appreciate your loyalty and hope to keep you and your vehicles happy for many years to come!

Dan B.
04/29/2017
They fix it all!
Even though they are named Metric Motors. They have serviced all of my vehicles for years foreign and domestic. This last time I had a tire shop tell me that a front suspension part needed to be replaced and the price was high in my opinion. So I took it to Metric Motors and paid less than half of what the tire shop wanted. Thanks again to all the awesome staff at Metric Motors!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you, Dan!!  I'm not sure if the lawn mower qualifies as metric or not...lol!  Thank you for the great review!!

EM
Ernest M.
Volkswagen Passat
03/29/2017
Unlike a Dr.'s appointment.....You are serviced at the appointment time.
Prompt, courteous, and timely professional service. Can't ask for much more than that. Would have liked to give 5 stars but this was for an appointed smog check. They did not work on the vehicle.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/30/2017

Thank you!  We certainly try to get things done as quickly as possible, because we know how annoying it is to wait, too.  We'll be happy to help with anything you may need in the future!  Thanks again!

Carole H.
03/23/2017
good, fast service, always
good, fast service, always
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/24/2017

Thank you so much, Carole!  We truly appreciate your business and taking time to review us!  Have a great weekend and we'll see you next time!

Marsha M.
Cottonwood, CA
Chrysler LeBaron
03/04/2017
Smog service
Good service, helpful staff
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/06/2017

Thank you so much, Marsha!  We're glad we could help and will be here for anything you may need in the future!  Thanks again!

RF

HK
Harold K.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/17/2017
Friendly and got us right in
Got us right in and friendly
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 02/17/2017

Thank you so much for taking time to review us!  We're glad we were able to help and hope to see you in the future for any maintenance or repairs you may need!  Thanks again!

Michael S.
Shingletown, CA
Subaru Impreza
02/04/2017
Always great service
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you so much!  We're glad you're happy with our service and sincerely appreciate you taking the time to let us know!

NV
Nate V.
02/02/2017
Metric
I've been taking my truck here for a very long time! Always get treated like a old friend! When it's past my skills, I bring it here!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 02/02/2017

Thank you so much, Nate!  You are a friend for sure!  (I refuse to use that "o" word..lol)  We're glad we've been able to help you out and look forward to a continued fantastic friendship with you!