Michael's Subaru of Bellevue

Overall Rating 4.1111089/5Overall Rating 4.1111089/5Overall Rating 4.1111089/5Overall Rating 4.1111089/5rating 4.1111089
Overall Rating 2.2222222/5Overall Rating 2.2222222/5rating 2.2222222rating 2.2222222rating 2.2222222

CHRISTOPHER B.
Seattle, WA
04/19/2019 Category: Sales
Helpful salesperson
Straight to the point.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks so much for the 5-star review!

JERRY W.
Issaquah, WA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Michael service review
Great service. Macello was great. Got scheduled and completed on time. Cost was lower than anticipated.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you Jerry!

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
They did a great job for me. I dropped my car off before going on vacation. I let them know that I wouldn’t be back for a week but they definitely didn’t take advantage of that. They had my car ready to go the very next day. It was nice to know that are so quick. And I was having them do multiple repairs.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review!

JN
JEFF N.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Airbag Recall
Replaced defective passenger-side airbag due to recall.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!

04/16/2019 Category: Sales
Michael's Subaru
Jerry, the internet salesman, was excellent. He listened to my needs and helped me pick the vehicle that was best for me. Jared, in financial, was also very helpful, and made the process go quickly and smoothly. This was a good experience and I would recommend Michael's and these employees.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/16/2019

Thanks so much for the 5-star review on Jerry and Jared. Great to know they both took excellent care of you. Enjoy your new car!

EL
ERIK L.
Mercer Island, WA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/15/2019 Category: Service
na
na
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the review!

SL
STAN L.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Michael's Subaru -- Bellevue, WA
The staff from the receptionists I had phoned for an appointment to the service representative who check me in to the service technicians were all courteous and professional. Service here is excellent and well organized. AAA+
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/15/2019

Fantastic review! Thank you for the kind words Stan. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

SV
SALOMON V.
Maple Valley, WA
04/13/2019 Category: Service
2017 Crosstrek Oil and alignment
Had a great experience here. Would recommend them to all my Subaru friends. Keep up the good work and friendly staff.
SV
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Salomon!

BP
BARBARA P.
Mercer Island, WA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Always good service
Make an appointment for Express Service unless you can get there first thing in the morning. If you need an oil change call for an appointment and you'll be in and out on an hour.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you Barbara, we really appreciate the great review.

Washington
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Easy service
Made an appointment and was in and out fairly quick. It is worth giving a call to see if any closer service dates are available as the online booking may not be 100% accurate.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you!

ART M.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. Friendly staff.
Excellent work.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you Art!

JUDITH H.
04/06/2019 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience ever.
Carlos Valdez is the best car salesman I have ever worked with. Why? Because he is warm, professional, and enthusiastic about the cars he's selling. Working with Carlos and the folks at Subaru was a true pleasure, and not the ordeal l was dreading based on my past experiences buying cars. I love the idea of a two week follow up with Cindy and the "checking in" emails I've received. I highly recommend Michael's in general, but specifically Carlos Valdez. I have already raved about my experience with friends and family members. Service and attitude make a huge difference; in fact, my daughter gave up on buying a particular model car solely because of a bad experience with the dealer and salesmen. She saw that my positive experience with Michael's was light years away from what she experienced. Please continue your good work.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an amazing review on Carlos Valdez! We are so glad to hear you had such a great experience! Thank you for the recommendations to family and friends!We are always here for you if you need anything!

BT
Bruce T.
04/06/2019
False advertising
Advertises a “quick lube” service. I tried to use this service on 04/06/19 at 8:00AM. Was told there were only four (4) quick lube drop-offs already checked in ahead of me, but if I left my Subaru also, it would not be done until the afternoon. In what world does “quick” and 4+ hours go together? Blatantly false advertising.

RP
RAGHAVAN P.
Michael Subaru service review
People are nice!
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and the kind words Raghavan!

DJ
DUANE J.
Subaru Legacy
Professional
I’ve had problems at Walker Subaru of Renton and Rairdan Subaru of Auburn, so I decided to try the folks at Bellevue. They are professional, they handled the issue as promised and in the promised timeframe. The shuttle service was a plus.

Thank you so much for the 5-star review Duane! We are so glad to know you had a great experience here in service department. We are always here for you if you need anything!

Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/05/2019

Hi Duane,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to work with you. We truly appreciate the five star review of your visit.  Have a great weekend!

Subaru Ascent
04/05/2019 Category: Service
nice salesperson but bad finance department
the salesman Haakon is very caring and nice person but the accountants and the sale department is way so bad. I overcharged $375.00 from my trade in because of they delayed my pay off to the dialers.

Thank you so much for the nice review on Haakon. Glad to know he took good care of you. Regarding the finance process, I spoke with Jeff, your finance manager and he assured me you will be receiving all the money on your trade. Please reach out to me when you have time so I can talk with you a little more about this. I want to make sure you are a happy customer. Thanks so much! I look forward to talking to you soon.

DREW B.
Seattle, WA
04/04/2019 Category: Sales
Art was great. I really enjoyed working with him.
Working with Art to purchase my new vehicle was a great experience. I work in sales and I try my best to model my approach away from the prototypical "smarmy sales guy.". I should probably reach out to Art for guidance in this space, because he was just a regular guy helping me pick out a car.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the great review on Art! So glad to hear he took good care of you. Congratulations on your new car!

PT
PHAT T.
04/03/2019 Category: Sales
Exceptional Sales Professional
Almad is truly a sales professional who understands and values matching a customer with the most appropriate vehicle. His relational disposition, balanced with inquiry based listening, made both my wife and I feel valued and heard. Our experience at M Subaru was anchored on an exchange of common interests and learning that yielded in the net outcome of us ordering a beautiful black Forester. I can confidently affirm that Almad was and continues to be the catalyst for our new relationship with your dealership. I have engaged in numerous conversations, as we all do when showcasing something new/proud of(Forester); and without fail find myself honing in on Almad and his customer first approach, over the actual vehicle. Please help grow this type of customer care by acknowledging and promoting this type of ‘relational based’ mindset.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you so much for leaving such an amazing review on Ahmad! He always takes excellent care of his customers and we are so glad he is part of our team! So thank you for the shout out and I hope this finds you really enjoying your new Forester!!

DJ
DIANE J.
Roslyn, WA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service
I appreciate the prompt and friendly service. The car wash is also a nice bonus.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Diane!!

LR
LAURA R.
Kirkland, WA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Stellar
This was my second time visiting for service - this time for 30K - and as previously, the customer service was impeccable. Scott Shearer was my advisor and he kept me apprised of everything that was being done. This service took about four hours and so I was pleased to be able to do some work in a very clean and quiet waiting room. I was even offered a Starbucks gift card by the nice young woman (didn't catch her name) who worked there. My car came back vacuumed and no dirt/grease left behind.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the great review!