Michael's Subaru of Bellevue

Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5rating 4.2857143
Overall Rating 2.1428571/5Overall Rating 2.1428571/5rating 2.1428571rating 2.1428571rating 2.1428571

BG
BORIS G.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Careful Examination of Battery
On the oil change, they noticed that battery needed to be replaced. They replaced a bad battery ahead of time. Thank you for the excellent service.-Boris, Bellevue WA

TIM B.
Issaquah, WA
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Good Except For the Battery
The service was courteous and professional .You did miss the true status of my battery. You gave it a green rating, but a week after the servicing the battery failed and I had to call AAA.

CR
CHRISTINE R.
Subaru Crosstrek
07/15/2018 Category: Sales
Love my Subaru
The staff was helpful , informative and direct. I was dealing witha Honda dealership also comparing cars and found Michaels to be much better.

ROBERT B.
Duvall, WA
Great Service!
Went in to get my chip protection added and it got done as expected.

DANIEL G.
Snoqualmie, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
07/14/2018 Category: Sales
Had a great experience purchasing my car and Michael's Subaru made it go easy.

CHRISTOPHER S.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and customer focused people.

DONG P.
Kindness
Professional work done.

MAY H.
Renton, WA
Subaru Forester (NY/NJ)
07/06/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer service
I bring in my car for repair, Kevin gave me few options and tried to save my money instead hard selling the services. Thank you

THOMAS S.
Greenbank, WA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
The Personnel
You have an awesome staff.

Thank you Thomas!

HL
HAIFENG L.
Washington
Left the cover opened
Before the routine service, I mentioned that the cover above the foot position under the front seat has dropped off, and the service man promised to fix it for me. Only after I came home I found that they did not do it which leads to a doubt about their routine service quality. But the overall process they showed politeness and the waiting room is also good for killing some time.

ND
NICK D.
Brandon, MB
Subaru
Twas good!
Twas a nice and welcoming place, I came from Canada on through and they treated me like home even with the odd circumstances with my car everything was done perfectly!

Hi Nick,

We really enjoyed seeing your special Subaru! come see us again if you are ever passing through.

VJ
VLADIMYR J.
Bothell, WA
Subaru Impreza
Awesome
Above and beyond to make sudw everything worked out.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!!!

SUSAN M.
Renton, WA
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Michael's Subaru does a really great job of servicing our Forester. No unexpected surprises or disappointments, they always do exactly what we ask. I especially like the online scheduling - very easy and great follow-up.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you Susan for the fantastic review.  Come see us anytime!

SARA S.
Bothell, WA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Great Customer Service
The shop was able to get my car in fast and solved my issue quickly. Very friendly and professional.

Thank you Sara!

RONALD S.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Everyone has a job, they know what it is and get it done.
Kevin, on the line, was confident polite and professional. The car was ready and on time.

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for us. We really appreciate it.

Subaru WRX
07/02/2018 Category: Sales
Great Service and Staff
Extremely nice and helpful sales and support staff. They really make sure your needs are met when buying/leasing a new car.

Sammamish, WA
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Took care of me
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for 5 star review!

AR
ASHKAN R.
Seattle, WA
Subaru Impreza Wagon
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Marcello in Service
Marcello in the service department provides excellent customer service. I always ask for him when I take in my impreza for service. 5/5
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/26/2018

Hi Ashkan,

Thank you for giving Marcello a great review. We all really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your visit went. See you next time!

Issaquah, WA
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Effiecient and convenient
The intake process was fine. I did have to wait a bit for the promised shuttle ride to the Park & Ride, but I got to work in a timely manner, and the pick up at the end of the day was perfect, he was right there waiting when I got off the bus. I hadn't been to Michael's for service before (this was to handle recall items on my Subaru), but I'll probably go back there if I need work on my car. The P & R shuttle is a real selling point.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for the great feedback and review! We really appreciate it.

Mercer Island, WA
Subaru Legacy Wagon (Natl)
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Good service and reliable scheduling.
My advisor was Jeremy. He was a good communicator of the old car problems and their solutions. I never doubted about his advise.
I would recommend him to any Subaru driver.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. Have a wonderful day!