Michael's Subaru of Bellevue

Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5rating 4.2857143
Overall Rating 2.1428571/5Overall Rating 2.1428571/5rating 2.1428571rating 2.1428571rating 2.1428571

BRAD M.
Cle Elum, WA
09/20/2018 Category: Sales
Pleasant service with a smile
I feel like I would like to work here very helpful friendly and took the time to meet my needs. Some places you get the feeling there so short handed they aren’t able to give you the proper service not so at Michaels I left with a good feeling.
Thanks

BJ
BARBARA J.
Sammamish, WA
maintenance service well done
always appreciate the superior care given to us by Scott Scherer
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 09/20/2018

Hello Barbara,

On behalf of Scott and his team, thank you for the great review. They are superior in our books as well.

Good Work
I was treated very fair and given thorough and understandable assessments of work needed to be done on car.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the review! Please give us a call whenever your Subaru needs anything.

Washington
Great
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you!

KC
Kristen C.
Anderson Island, WA
09/18/2018
Great experience all around!
I bought my used car from Michael’s Subaru and had great service from Maddie. She was very helpful and made my experience fun, because we all know we dread car shopping!! I did have some maintenance issues with my car after buying it but Michael’s Subaru really stands by any car that drives off their lot and made sure everything was taken care of and I was satisfied with my purchase. Kirsten, the service department manger, was extremely helpful and made sure I was always provided with a loaner while my car was being serviced and she was always great about getting back to me. I would recommend Michael’s Subaru all the way, it’s hard for many to put trust in a car lot but I’d say I 100% trust them and feel very satisfied with purchasing my used car. Thanks!

Hi Kristen,

Thank you so much for awesome 5 star review!!

NJ
NICK J.
Redmond, WA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The service here is second to none.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Nick!! we love getting great reviews. Come see us again when your Subaru is ready for another visit.

NM
NANCI M.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Everything done perfectly and on time and bonus car wash without my asking
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Nanci! we really appreciate you taking time to fill out the review for us. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a wonderful day-

RV
RONALD V.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Best Subaru dealer
Very professional and friendly staff, exceptional customer service... i
Highly recommended if you looking for sercive for your subies.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Ronald, we certainly love the title of Best Subaru dealer. Just let us know if whenever need anything for you Subie.

JEANNE R.
Clyde Hill, WA
Subaru Ascent
Engine light on
Thanks for getting me in quickly when mt check engine light was on

Hi Jeanne,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We greatly appreciate your business. Have  a wonderful day!

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful experience start to finish.
Thanks
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you! we owe it all to our awesome staff.

CR
CHARLES R.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience. Will return for future services.
I went in for express service with no appointment. Service was able to do the oil change in a timely manner. Only complaint was the waiting room got packed but I was able to go downstairs and sit at a comfy seat down there.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you Charles, we really appreciate the great review.

DAVID P.
Snoqualmie, WA
09/10/2018 Category: Sales
Mandy and Art did a great Job!
Thanks so much. Every step was smooth and easy for me. The Michael's Subaru of Bellevue team was even able to to find the exact car I wanted, even though it was not on the lot, and have it for me to drive away within 24 hours. Could not have asked for more. You have a loyal customer here! Best, Dave Purdy

Sammamish, WA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the review!

CD
CRIS D.
09/09/2018 Category: Sales
New Crosstrek for the kids
Another great Subaru experience.

Kent, WA
Land Rover Freelander
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service
I brought my older vehicle in for horribly squeaky breaks somewhat last minute. While they weren't able to replace them that day but felt they were too unsafe to drive home on, before I could panic they set me up with a loaner car and reassured me all would be taken care of. Because of my car's age it took two days for the parts to be found and the brakes replaced, but thanks to the Michael's loaner car, I was able to get where I needed to go in the meantime.

Kevin was great at explaining everything to me so that I could understand what needed to be done as well as keeping me updated on my car's status.

From start to finish I could not have been happier and have already told friends and family Michael's is the place to go for service.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you!

Subaru WRX
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Department great experience.
I came in for an oil change on my WRX and Ivan was extremely helpful. He helped make my experience at Michael's very pleasant and will definitely return. Thanks!
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars!!

AC
ALISON C.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Quickly, friendly service. I try to take my car to the dealership for regular maintenance because they will often take care of things that come up in a TSB or known issues without a hassle or a charge. This time was no exception. I really appreciated Kevin's assistance as my service advisor, who gave me straightforward guidance without the upsell. Bonus for me, the location is within walking distance to my house so getting to and from is not difficult, especially with the free shuttle service (for the rain!).

Hi Alison,

Thank you very much for this awesome review. I will be sure to share this with Kevin and the crew. Have a fantastic day!

09/04/2018 Category: Service
They don’t follow through.
Lack of competence.

JON G.
Issaquah, WA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Michael's Subaru Service Team Excels
Scott Shearer, Chad Brintnall, and the rest of the team are outstanding representatives for Michael's Subaru Service! Scott has consistently performed above and beyond in meeting my needs on repairs and service! I couldn't be happier with my experiences there!
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you Jon, always a pleasure to work with you!

LE
LEO E.
Lynnwood, WA
Subaru Impreza
09/04/2018 Category: Sales
Leo’s review
The service is commendable and affordable.