Michael's Subaru of Bellevue

4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Renton, WA
01/16/2020 Category: Sales
Easy buying process. Adequate test drive experience.
The best thing about Michael's Subaru was the low key sales approach. I did not feel pressured to buy any vehicle nor any particular vehicle. I liked being able to test drive the vehicle where I wanted to go to experience its performance on one of my usual travel routes. The salesperson, Mike Sansone, was easy and fun to work with. I felt he heard what I had to say.
The only negative part of my experience was the length of time I waited to pick up my vehicle on the day it was ready and my experience with the finance conversation where I felt pressured to buy a lot of extras for which I had not financially prepared. I would like to have known about the extras and their costs ahead of time so I would have been prepared. I might have actually purchased them if I had been prepared.
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We always welcome suggestions to improve or change our processes. We would love to get some more information regarding your visit to see how we can best address. Please contact me or your Sales person as we want to be sure you are more than happy with your experience. Conrgrats on your new ride and thank you for choosing Michael's!

KATHLEEN M.
Honest, great listener
Our adviser was great in every way. Honest, listened to us.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for the awesome review! We definitely appreciate the great feedback.

MICHAEL C.
Seattle, WA
Always great!
Service advisor was efficient, clear and helpful.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you Michael!We look forward to seeing again.

01/15/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor Gabby was great in getting my car serviced and also when picking up the car later.
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to share with Gabby and her team. Enjoy the snow and thank you for choosing Michael's!

SG
SARAH G.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Not great but got the job done
My car got fixed quickly. Did the shuttle option and had some issues with the pickup. Ended up getting to the dealership 2 hours after the pickup call was made. Recommend getting a loaner if you have time constraints.

Be careful when purchasing and installing parts from them. I was originally quoted one price by the parts department and then was almost up charged 3x that by the service department while the prices were clearly advertised on their website. Felt like they were trying to scam me. Definitely bring in your quote if you have it.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for reaching out with your feedback. By bringing this to our attention we will be looking into your concern to resolve any miscommunication between departments. If you wouldn't mind discussing this further so we can most improve upon, please contact me at (425) 441-4517 or kking@michaelsautomotivegroup.com.

Clyde Hill, WA
Excellent, Timely Service
Technicians were friendly, service was done in a timely fashion. Appreciate a quick fix on a seat belt that was not returning properly for no charge.

Thank you for all the stars! We are glad to help get you back a the road quickly and with working seat belts. We are here to help. Thank you for choosing Michael's!

Issaquah, WA
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Quick service and friendly staff
Kevin was great and very friendly to work with. The mechanics were able to finish the maintenance for my car quickly and even provided me with a loaner so I didn't have to wait there (although the waiting area is quite comfortable). Thank you for providing great service!

Thank you for the feedback. I will be sure to share your excellent experience with Kevin and his team. Thank you for choosing Michael's and enjoy the snow!

VQ
VINCE Q.
Woodinville, WA
Great Service Department
Had to replace a battery and headlights. Used the Express Service for the first time. Everyone was very attentive and super helpful, especially Gabby. The customer waiting area was very comfortable. Amazing experience overall!
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you Vince, we appreciate the kind words!

Kirkland, WA
Average
The young man who helped me was very polite and wanted to do well!
Upon checking in for my appointment I informed him that a fog light was burnt out and also had a crack. I asked if he could give me an estimate for repair. He directed me to the parts department. I had to strongly urge to get an estimate.
The service was promptly completed. At check out, I had an estimate for repair of the cracked fog light which he said was not a deep crack. I asked if the fog light bulb had been replaced. I was told no. I asked if they could please take care of it. He said it would be another 30 minutes.
At other Subaru service centers, the service techs check for bulbs that need replacement and advise to do so. I wish that was the case here also.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the feedback from your visit. We will be reviewing this at our next staff meeting to ensure proper processes are being followed at all times. We always check lighting as it is an important safety item. Our apologies for skipping this during your visit.

ALEJANDRO M.
Sammamish, WA
01/14/2020 Category: Sales
First Car buying experience
Jordan helped me purchase my first car, and it was honestly one of the easiest experiences. Compared to what I've heard about buying cars, it was completely the opposite. I felt at ease and they always had my interest at heart. They were flexible and helped to deal with any issues that came up.
Will definitely look to them first for my next car purchase.
5 stars to everyone involved, from Tom, to Jordan, Karl, and everyone else.

Hi Alejandro,

Congrats on your new ride! We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with Jordan and his team. We appreciate you choosing Michael's and look forward to seeing you at your first service visit. Enjoy the snow!

RF
RONALD F.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Express Service
Express service was fast and efficient. Thanks Holden for all your help.
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/13/2020

Morning Ronald, Thank you for the review. I will be sure to share with Holden and his team. Enjoy the snow!

01/10/2020 Category: Service
recall repair
From making the call to get an appointment to drop off and p/u, very prompt and professional all the way around. You guys rock
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicle needs. Enjoy your weekend!

GI
GAKU I.
01/10/2020 Category: Sales
Great!
They are more kind than other store, so I can decide my car with them.

Thank you so much for the review. We take pride in how we truly care for our customers. Happy to hear you had a great experience!

VA
VIKTOR A.
Renton, WA
01/09/2020 Category: Sales
Great service & very helpful
Great car and price

Thank you for the 5 stars! We really appreciate your feedback and happy to help with your new ride!

ROSEMARY B.
Issaquah, WA
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Great service and treatment
The service group is very courteous and responsive.

Thank you for your feedback and all the stars. We appreciate you choosing Michael's and hope you have a Happy New Year!