Michael's Subaru of Bellevue

Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.1111089/5Overall Rating 4.1111089/5Overall Rating 4.1111089/5Overall Rating 4.1111089/5rating 4.1111089
Overall Rating 2.2222222/5Overall Rating 2.2222222/5rating 2.2222222rating 2.2222222rating 2.2222222

TH
TINA H.
Tonasket, WA
07/22/2019 Category: Sales
How helpful and professional everyone was
Very helpful and professional ! I will recommend your dealership and when I’m ready for a new rig I will be back!! Thank you!!!
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/22/2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review, and for the recommendation, Tina! We are here for you when you are ready for a new rig!

JOHN H.
Seattle, WA
07/20/2019 Category: Sales
Professional and hassle free
We negotiated an excellent price through the Internet sales department. The in-store sales and finance people were knowledgeable and easy to work with and answered all of our questions. We like the facility and plan to service our new vehicle there. We are very happy with our new Subaru.

Thanks so much for the great review, John! Congratulations on your new car!

HM
HARLENE M.
Bothell, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
crystal fusion
Subaru doesnot stand by the crystal fusion that was sold to me. I have called 4x to try to get my windshield repaired. please do not sell this product if you will not stand behind. their is no one I can get help to get my windshield repaired.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/23/2019

Hi Harlene,

We apologize if you have encountered some issues in trying to get your window repaired. To get the process started you will need to contact Crystal Fusion directly. The claims number will be in the paperwork you received at the time of purchase. They will then make all the arrangements for repairs for you. If you no longer have your paperwork please contact your sales person who can help you get a new copy.

EM
ELINORE M.
Renton, WA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Michael’s Subaru staff are FANtastic!
I was greeted by the manager who helped me because the drop off time was busy. To me, this is a sign of a great Manager - that they come out of their office & do what needs to be done to help front line staff. The front line staff are always courteous & were very helpful from service & parts to help me get repairs done in a cost-saving way.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for the great review, Elinore! So glad to hear Chad jumped in and helped when help was needed and that service took great care of you!

JULIE M.
Kent, WA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
They just do the right thing!
The best customer service experience.

Thanks so much for the awesome 5-star review and kind words, Julie!!

Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Nice but not efficient
Customer service is very nice- hope everyone the actual service is terribly slow and messy. I waited two hours for a standard, scheduled oil change. My car was not vacuumed or wiped down, instead it was grimy with finger prints left on the dash.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for review. We would love to look further into your visit to see where we can improve. Please feel free to contact Lori Carver our guest relations manager @ 425.641.2002 to discuss this in greater detail.

MF
MASHELLE F.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, Mashelle!

DONALD S.
Subaru WRX
07/16/2019 Category: Sales
My experience with Michael's Subaru was total satisfaction
I bought my new Subaru through the COSTCO auto buy program.
Everything about the purchase was as advertised. I was given honest answers and treatment from the sales staff at Michael's Subaru (Christian Graham).
I am totally satisfied.

Don S.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review, Don! I am so happy to hear we took great care of you with our Costco program. Congratulations on your new car!

KD
KATHRYN D.
Puyallup, WA
Subaru Impreza
07/15/2019 Category: Sales
Great salesperson but issues with finance department
Purchased the car 7/5. I got what I think is a good deal and I really liked Jerry. I brought my own approved financing and provided finance with the document to fax to my bank so they could wire funds. Seven days later, the funding document still had not been faxed to my bank. I had to call and email the dealer to find out what was taking so long. The form was finally faxed and my loan was funded by the bank the following day. As of today, 7/15 my trade still has not been paid off. It is past the 10 day payoff and interest is accruing beyond what the dealer agreed to pay. I will be responsible for the additional interest, although it is not my fault they took so long to fax the funding request to the bank. I also had to make a car payment on my trade today, which hopefully I will get back when the dealer eventually pays off the loan - the balance prior to my payment today. I called and emailed about my trade payoff, and no one has bothered to get back to me.

I have given the dealer every opportunity to fix this or at least let me know the status of paying off my trade prior to submitting this review.

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you for taking time to talk with me. Everything should be taken care and reconciled soon for you. Please reach out to me if you have any other questions or concerns. I am always available to help out!

07/14/2019 Category: Service
Subaru oil change
Service was performed on time and I saved some cost using an online coupon.

We are so happy to hear you had a good experience in Subaru service. Thank you for the 5-star review!

MAURICE S.
Renton, WA
07/14/2019 Category: Sales
Great selection of quality automobiles at a convenient location.
The team members at Michael's Automotive Group are professionally trained staff . The team knows how to direct you to the vehicle that best meets your request.
The beautiful show ground has a great assortment of vehicles to select from.
After coffee, cookies and a friendly conversation with Tim Hunley, Tim and l found the vehicle that best fit my needs.
At my request ,l returned a few days later to finish the sale and pick up my new vehicle .
Tim has a lot of patience with me...
Connie Mah, the team member representing the finance manager helped me through the finish line with the traditional paper work that goes along with each purchase , my paper work on my behalf ended up not being so traditional. Once again Connie has a lot of patience with me. We made my paper work a custom one. Thanks for making this possible for me Connie...l now have my new car.
Tim guild through the steps and location of the service department .This will help me, when the car is due.
Tim showed me the features of my new car and how and when to use and also not to use. Very important...
I've had my car now for a few days and l'm glad we made the right choice.
Tim Hunley, Connie Mah and also all the team members that you don't see that participated with this successful process.
Thank you!
Maurice Singer

Wow! What an amazing review! Thank you so much for taking time to write it and share your experience. I am thrilled to hear of the great care you received from Tim and Connie! We are always here for you if you need anything, Maurice. Congratulations on your new Outback!

DONALD L.
07/11/2019 Category: Sales
Best EVER
I loved my experience at Michaels. It was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had, EVER. I love Michaels forever and always for their low pressure attitude, friendly demeanor and environment! Highly recommend.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/11/2019

We so appreciate your kind words and amazing review, Donald!! We are always here for you if you need anything! Enjoy your new Outback!

authentic subaru dealer experience
Knocked out the recalls associated with my VIN and performed normal dealership service. They were busy but the service advisors were friendly and helpful and were easy to work with.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the great review. Please come see us again anytime.

JOHN A.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Easy access, fast, accurate work. Also friendly.
Professional, friendly, on time, knowledgeable, Great place to go for help.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you John, we really appreciate the 5 star review.

ALLEN M.
North Bend, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
07/10/2019 Category: Sales
My Subaru purchase
My Subaru purchase was very smooth and painless and the staff was all great ,specially Jerry Harris my salesman 👍
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the great 5-star review and shout out to Jerry! Congratulations on your new car!

Sammamish, WA
Subaru Impreza Wagon
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Once again, I enjoyed the service at Subaru when getting work done on my car. I appreciate the shuttle service and like the waiting area. Marcello was helpful and friendly. I wish my car didn’t need the work done, but at least the experience there has always been good.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the great review!

EH
ELIZABETH H.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Michaels completed work as scheduled and on time. They even were able to replace my battery that same day
Well done
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!!

JON G.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Always Awesome Service
Chad Britnall, Scott Shearer and the crew are consistently awesome! The other day was no exception! Kudos!
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you Jon! it's always great to seeing you.

ATREAU S.
Bothell, WA
Subaru Impreza
07/05/2019 Category: Sales
Helpful, Quick, Friendly
My car salesmen did a great job of helping me figure out all that I needed about my car. Everything went really smoothly and i was very pleased with my experience. Great place to pick up a new ride.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/05/2019

Thanks for the awesome review! Enjoy your new car!

WW
WILLIAM W.
Sammamish, WA
07/04/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent Experience
I had an excellent experience. My salesman, Callen gave me an excellent deal. Since I am a single parent, he even drove me back to the dealership the next day to take delivery of Outback.

I would highly recommend their services to others.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/04/2019

So happy to hear Callen took excellent care of you! Thank you for the 5-star review, William!