Michael's Subaru of Bellevue

Overall Rating 4.3750025/5Overall Rating 4.3750025/5Overall Rating 4.3750025/5Overall Rating 4.3750025/5rating 4.3750025
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Seattle, WA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Above and Beyone
I (thought) my windshield had a leak when I took it in for service and the team went above and beyond to thoroughly evaluate my issue. They kept my car overnight and ran multiple tests to try and duplicate the issue that I had mentioned. Their due diligence gave me confidence that the leak would not occur in the future.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 11/14/2018

Glad to hear that everything worked out well. We are always here if you ever need us again.

PV
PETER V.
Seattle, WA
11/12/2018 Category: Sales
World class customer service
Thumbs up and super star people and special mention to huei nguyen.world class guy

RICK M.
Kirkland, WA
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Michaels Subaru Service
I've owned 3 Subaru's and being a former service advisor I recognized great service, and Michaels Subaru never fails to amaze me with their consistent great service each visit. I had the pleasure to work with one of the best, "Scott", who I find to be not only knowledgeable but also very personable in his approach to customer service. My vehicle is always completed on time, delivered back to me cleaner than when I brought it in, and fixed right the first time(if I had ever experienced any abnormal and brought it to their attention, like this visit). The shuttle service is great, typically door-to-door and pickup times are easily arranged, the driver keeps your posted on his arrival(pickup) times. All in all another great experience to document at Michaels Subaru.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 11/13/2018

Hi Rick,

Thank you for the great 5 star review. This one means even more coming from someone who knows the business. I will be sure to share it with the crew. Enjoy your day!

MK
MARY K.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Timely and efficient
Service people professional waiting room clean and welcoming
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 11/10/2018

Hi Mary,

We are super happy that you had a good visit with us. We are always here if you need anything.

Bellevue, WA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Awful Service
Deceiving workers
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the review. We would really like to resolve whatever issue that took place that left you feeling this way. It is our goal to make sure all of our guest have a great experience with us. If we miss something, it is very important to our team that we make it right.

Please feel free to reach out to our Guest Relations Manager Lori Carver to discuss your visit. She can be reached at laust@michaelsautomotivegroup.com or 425.641.2002.

JOHN M.
Renton, WA
11/07/2018 Category: Sales
Great job
Michaels Subaru installed a hitch on my Forester and it works great.
Thanks
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 11/10/2018

We are happy that the hitch is working well for you. Hope you have many great adventures with your new Subaru!

Washington
Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Not a good service center
I was initially double charged for oil during my most visit to Michael's, the car had trash inside when I went to pick it up, and despite leaving the car there for over 6 hours for an oil change they did not wash it. Overall it was a pretty bad experience as a first time customer and I do not think I will go back since there are other subaru service centers in the area.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately this review came through as anonymous. We like to make sure that we resolve any issues that may come up during someones visit. Please feel free to reach out to our Guest Relations Manager Lori Carver at laust@michaelsautomotivegroup.com or 425.641.2002. Hopefully we can make things right for you.

PS
PAWEL S.
Redmond, WA
Scion xB
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Good service when busy.
I came in on my lunch break when I needed an oil change. Bailey (service writer) took the time to help me out when everyone was really busy. Nice.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you!

OD
OWEN D.
Newcastle, WA
Subaru Impreza Wagon
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Quality place
Up front and honest about the services I needed.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the awesome review Owen. We are always here if you need anything else.

STEVEN B.
Fall City, WA
11/01/2018 Category: Service
They fixed the issue I was having
They took the time to diagnose the issue my car was having, and went well above and beyond to fix it. I'm very impressed.

HI Steve,

We are blessed with some of the best Subaru techs around. Come see us anytime your Subaru is need of some attention. Have a great evening!

KENDY S.

Thank you Kendy!

Snoqualmie, WA
Subaru Ascent
11/01/2018 Category: Sales
Easy transaction and a great team.

JAMES A.
Bellevue, WA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
On Time and As Promise
Michael's "just" mounted Snow Tires already on rims with integrated TPMS sensors already installed, programming the ID of those sensors correctly into the car. Which may sound simple -- except Michael's local competitors couldn't do it right!

Hi James,

Glad we could help you out with the snow tires. Come see us anytime!

STEVEN M.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Repairing 2003 Outback
3 E = effective, efficency and everything is great
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Steven! we really appreciate your business.  Have a fantastic day!

KAYLEE S.
Renton, WA
Subaru Impreza
Michael’s is the best
My service advisor was exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable on the questions I had. Overall a great experience.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you!

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Only 2000 miles but serviced for 6000!
When I phoned to ask when I needed to service my new Forester I was told to make an appointment for 6 months after purchase, so I did. After the service was completed, I saw that the paperwork said they had done a 6,000 mile service------but my car barely had 2000 miles on it! So at this rate it could take me almost 2 years to reach 6000 miles, and then what--another 6000 mile service? The work is good and the service folks are very nice, but I am still not sure how often to get my car serviced given the low usage.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review for us. The service interval for your car is 6 months or 6000 miles whichever comes first. Either way the service is the same. So for your car you will follow the 6 month schedule regardless of the mileage.

VR
VINCENT R.
Mercer Island, WA
Great experience!
The service appointment was quick and efficient~
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you Vincent, we really appreciate the 5 star review!!

SV
SALOMON V.
Maple Valley, WA
Great Subaru service
Micheal’s Subaru was very clean waiting room and knowledgeable staff make this a great place to get your vehicle worked on.
SV

Hi Solomon,

We are happy to hear that your visit went well. Just let us know when your Subaru is ready to come see us again.

BY
BAILEY Y.
Kent, WA
Subaru Impreza
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service!
Goodness to the extreme!
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the great review!

SHARIE C.
Yelm, WA
Subaru Legacy
10/21/2018 Category: Service
I live near Olympia and had a problem while visiting the area. TheypProvided unscheduled service almost immediately. Service employee (Scott?) also took the time to assist me in walking my 98 yr old father to the door.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 10/22/2018

Hi Sharie,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. Hope you have a fantastic day!