Michael's Subaru of Bellevue

Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.3750025/5Overall Rating 4.3750025/5Overall Rating 4.3750025/5Overall Rating 4.3750025/5rating 4.3750025
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

RUTH C.
Issaquah, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
02/17/2019 Category: Service
outstanding
had to make changes due to snow and ice - no problem from Michaels point of view.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Ruth!!

AE
ANASTASSIA E.
Kent, WA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic customer service.
Michael's Subaru service department has top notch customer service. They touched base with me as often as possible and were happy to let me pick out my loaner car... I'm a happy camper.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review!

Subaru Crosstrek
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the awesome review!

Greenbank, WA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Attentive and informed Service Team Leaders
All questions answered.....all comments addressed...........small glitch remediated............Agency Policy raised....discussed with encouragement and interest....Disappointing that vehicle can no longer be washed (cost a star !)...... Have maintained counsel and friendship with initial sales Agent. Pleasant.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the great review! Hopefully you received your Brown Bear car wash coupon during your visit. If not, please feel free to let me know. We will send you one in mail.

TH
TROY H.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
warranty work and 12k service
in and out on drop off and p/u in less than 10 min. loaner was ready, very smooth and quick process,. From Danielle to Jeremy and Shane very prompt and professional service, keep up the good work!

Thank you Troy!

Customer Service Can Be Improved
It’s an okay dealer but leaves a lot to be desired in the facility and professionalism.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the review. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss your visit. We are always looking for ways to improve.

JASON P.
Washington
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Great great kids area!!! Awesome people who work here!!! Customer service the BBESST!!!!
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 02/07/2019

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how did. Come see us again when your ready for the next visit!

LF
LINDA F.
First Class
Love the service and care here and would never take my car anywhere else.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Linda, we always love 5 star feedback. See you next time!

HH
HERBERT H.
Renton, WA
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant Experience
This was my fourth service appointment for scheduled maintenance on my 2017 Forester.
I find their service department to be organized and reasonably prompt. The costs for a minor service (mostly an oil change and safety check) seem a bit higher than I have experienced on previous vehicles but still within reason.
The waiting area is comfortable and the coffee is good.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for the great review Herbert. We always love getting 5 star feedback. See you at your next service!

02/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Care
Marcello was able to move up my service so it was completed in time for my later commitments. Much appreciated.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the great review! Have a great weekend.

North Bend, WA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
My new-ish Forester was having battery problems. One morning it wouldn’t start and, not only did the team at Michael’s get me right in that day, but they made sure I was covered by warranty AND squeezed in time for an oil change that I’d been needing. The waiting area is very nice and I was able to use WiFi and get some work done in the short couple of hours I was there. Very pleasantly surprised with the level of service I received!

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Good, but not like Chaplin's was
Service gets done but the small customer service touches are gone. Your car is no longer vacuumed, washed, with a protective paper on the floor but rather you get a coupon to go to an overcrowded car wash in town that only covers a basic wash. A nice surprise - an email for 2 free months of Sirius XM.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the great review. We still vacuum cars as well as us the protective floor mat and seat covers. We would love to be able to review what happened during your visit to make sure it doesn't happen again. Please feel free to contact us directly!

JOSEPH P.
Kent, WA
01/30/2019 Category: Sales
Hassle free process
My experience with Michael's Subaru of Bellevue should be the standard process in buying/leasing a new vehicle. Hassle free! Maddy was very helpful and kept me updated on the vehicle that I was interested in throughout the week. We discussed estimated numbers even before I got to the dealership which gave me some peace of mind that I will not be presented with some surprise charges at the end of the transaction. My wife and I left the dealership very satisfied and surprised due to terrible past experiences from other car dealerships in town. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for your new Subaru vehicle!

01/29/2019 Category: Service
Above n beyond
Fantastic customer service. Minor scratch occurred during service and they took care of it without question. The customer service rep was awesome. I would highly recommend the service department.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the great review. We always love knowing our customers had a awesome visit. See you next time!

01/29/2019 Category: Sales
The agent was patient in giving me the details since it is my first time to own a Subaru vehicle. Good follow-up communication as well.

UL
UY-LOI L.
Seattle, WA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Express service
Excellent work done well and quick.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!!

ANDRII S.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent place to maintain Subaru. Always great service. Will come back again.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/29/2019

Hi Andrii,

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how it went. Have a great day.

Subaru Impreza Wagon
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Another Great Experience!
I am always so impressed by the level of care and professionalism I receive from the Service Department when I bring my Crosstrek in for service. Thank you Isaac and Kevin for your continuous communication and Chris for working on my car. I appreciate you all!
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you!

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Marcello is super helpful and responsive. Everything done in a timely manner
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for the great review of Marcello!

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Admittedly, my expectations were low. I haven’t had many good experiences at the shops at dealers. My service rep was thorough, friendly and super on top of it. Helped me with a quick little repair and overall provided great service.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the awesome review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did.