Michael's Subaru of Bellevue

4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
Latest Review about 1 month ago

Sara M.
Seattle, WA
06/24/2021
Average not wowed or exceptional
We have a few other cars one of which is serviced at the makes dealer and one that is serviced by our mechanic. Our Subaru is only serviced at Michael's Subaru. In March it went in for routine maintenance per manual and immediately on getting it back my wiper fluid was empty and would not work. Normally our other mechanic and the other dealership as a courtesy top off the fluid levels of the cars of ours they have in for routine maintenance. Not so or no indication of this with Michaels service center. So I popped the hood, and there was a huge rodent nest absolutely visible from the storage container and battery area. I poured in washer fluid, upon trying to clean the front windshield it came pouring out and it turns out the hose was chewed in half by the rodents. I'm not even particularly car savvy and I could readily see this nest and the chewed hose. It was a little irksome that it had JUST returned from them and it was entirely overlooked. I do not think they are offering me the service that I am getting from our other trusted mechanic and the other dealership. I suppose they ticked the boxes with their routine scheduled maintenance but definitely didn't go above and beyond or think outside the box for that matter.

Joanna S.
Juneau, AK
02/19/2021
Don't trust this dealership
I bought a used Audi in November 2020 from this dealership that appeared to be in good condition and was told it had a clean history. I did not take it to an external auto shop to have a pre-purchase inspection as I was buying from a “trusted” dealership. This turned out to be a mistake. Within a month, the clear coat on the front bumper and right passenger side door started to flake off in large chunks. I took it to an auto shop and was told the car had been wrecked and had considerable body damage - and that it had been repainted poorly. They could tell right away just from feeling the door panel, and said that any auto professional would be able to notice this upon inspection. The dealership waxed it to hide the flaking clear coat from a potential buyer and I noticed it the first time I drove it in the rain. I’ve contacted the dealership twice and have not received any remedy for the damaged car they sold me. I do not recommend making a purchase from this dealership.

JJ
JOHN J.
03/15/2020 Category: Sales
Totally painless, right price, quick process
John was great. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and easy to work with. The price they came up with for our trade-in was right inline with what I was expecting. When he came up with the price of the car and I countered, he was empowered to go to the computer and figure out the lowest price on his own without having to go to a manager or get someone else involved. Finance still took a long time, but that was no surprise. I would go here again for sure.
KK
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 03/16/2020

Congrats on your new ride and thank you for choosing us for your vehicle needs. We are happy to hear of your painless experience!

03/15/2020 Category: Sales
New 2020 Subaru Outback
Good experience

Thank you!

CRAIG W.
Subaru Impreza
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
Did what needed doing in a courteous and timely fashion.
KK

Thanks for the great feedback, this made our day!

Hobart, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
03/14/2020 Category: Service

Thank you for the feedback and for choosing Michael's!

MF
MASHELLE F.
03/13/2020 Category: Service
KK

Only the best for our great customers!

Snoqualmie, WA
Subaru Ascent
03/13/2020 Category: Sales
Great!
The Costco Auto buying experience was easy and Michael's Subaru was a great partner! Really cared about us and getting the right Subaru!

Thank you for the feedback and for choosing Michael's. Congrats on your new Subie!

03/12/2020 Category: Service
Absolutely the best service in the Eastside
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 03/13/2020

Only the best for our amazing Eastside customers!

LH
LE H.
Bothell, WA
First oil change
Everything was great. I would give 5 stars but found later when I got home was that the air filter was removed for inspection but when reinstalling it, the two metal snaps were not secured in place. Little thing but should be carried out or it could be something else that could be a lot more severe.

Hi Le,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we can address with our team to prevent in future. Thank you again for choosing Michael's and we look forward to seeing you for future visits.

KD
KEVIN D.
Sammamish, WA
Subaru Ascent
Attention to details
Communications was outstanding
KK

Thank you for the great feedback and for choosing Michael's!

JASON S.
North Bend, WA
Subaru WRX
First Service with my Subaru
Awesome to have my first oil change for free with my VIP card. The team was super friendly and went over everything, great experience.
KK

Congrats on your new Subie and thank you for choosing us for your service needs. We look forward to future visits with you!

CO
CARLOS O.
Subaru Crosstrek
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is very bad
I have had to take my car 3 times due to different issues (so not scheduled visits). Each of those times they have accepted the vehicle, which is good, but then they never call or provide any update on the car. Usually after 2 business days I would call, don't get any answer, call back again next day and talk to someone (who is not the person in charge of my car) who promise will call me back with the status and never does, and then only by the next day I find someone that is able to tell me that my car has been ready for couple of days already.

I bought my car here and it is still under warranty... and nevertheless the service is just BAD.

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your feedback. Without an appointment, we will always try to accommodate the best we can and appreciate your understanding that it may be awhile for us to squeeze in between appointments. Regardless, we apologize for the communication delay. As our customer, your experience is very important to us and with your feedback we can look into how to prevent for future. Thank you again for choosing Michael's to purchase and service your vehicle and we look forward to assisting you for your future service appointments.

RYU H.
Renton, WA
03/08/2020 Category: Service
No phone response
I turned vehicle in because car transmission broke. Great initial service, took my car and lent me a loaner. Fantastic.

Afterwards I called to get updates on estimate. No pickup, I left a message, no callback. Called few days later, no answer.
Fast forward month later, after several unanswered phone calls, I call to find out my car was invoiced two days before. When I asked the receptionist when it was invoiced, she told me it did was not clear.
A little correspondence will take you guys much further. Very underwhelming
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 03/09/2020

Hello Ryu- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Having informative feedback like this helps guide us in process changes. As a team will be reviewing your visit and make adjustments to ensure a better visit next time.

Regards,

Chad Brintnall
425.519.7199

03/06/2020 Category: Service
patient and professional
As I said the staff really good at their jobs
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for the kind feedback and thank you for choosing Michael's!