BRIDGET B.
Honda Element
02/11/2021
Friendly and Affordable
So glad I found Middleton’s! My car feels brand new again! :)
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for the kid words. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

LC
LAURIE C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/11/2021
Friendly people and consistent good work
Very friendly people in consistent good work

RANDALL B.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/10/2021
Thanks to the gang at Middletons’s. Great service and always friendly
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for your comments.

JUDY H.
02/09/2021
Kindness and caring
I always feel that they actually care about my car. Mike is so friendly.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

CN
CATHY N.
02/05/2021
service is awesome
very courteous reasonable prices go the extra mile and do work on your vehicle that u didn't ask for and DON'T charge u
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate you.

JAN/ LEE ANN BARLAS H.
Dodge Dakota
02/03/2021
Recent work
I had a list of things to check out on my truck and they did only what needed to be done, as always. They give good, upfront information and pricing. They even saved me some money on a part that was covered by warranty (had a record of it in the computer).

GF
GREG F.
Nissan Maxima
01/30/2021
My Nissan maxima
I was very happy with the way I was treated. The service manager really worked to get the repair done correctly and at the same time keeping the bill as low as possible.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for your comments. Keep us posted as to how everything goes with you Maxima.

RICK C.
Toyota Sequoia
01/29/2021
Michelin Tires
Needed a new set of tires. Middleton's does all my car work on 3 cars in the family. They beat other prices on tires as well.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you.

LE
LEIGH E.
Chevrolet Traverse
Excellent care all around
We trust their service it’s excellent
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business.

PM
PHILIP M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
Always quick and honest
These guys are quick to diagnose the problem and then the cost to fix it
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for your comments.

RICK C.
Great service as always!
Middleton's just replaced tires and a battery for me. Have been going here for 20 years with many cars over the years. Great service and always doing the right thing.

CHERI M.
Toyota Tundra
01/21/2021
Up front with customers.
Whether it’s regarding appointment time availabilities, service timeframe, approximate cost, future services, I feel Middleton is upfront, honest, and forthright. There is a respect I receive from all elements of the service process.

This equals value to me as a customer. Thank you.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you choosing us to help when needed.

LUIS M.
Tampa, FL
01/20/2021
Best Service in Town
People at Middleton go above and beyond to give a great service while keeping prices reasonable.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

KA
KENDRA A.
Ford Fiesta
01/20/2021
Great Place
Middletons’s ALWAYS treats me well. They’re are honest and fair. They keep things short and to the point. Always let me know when things are critical to get done or when they can wait just a little longer. I love this mechanic shop!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help when needed.

TRACEY S.
Mazda CX-7
01/17/2021
Alternator, Mike and his mechanic took great care of me,!
It was Xmas Eve day and I was very concerned that I wouldn't be able to get it fixed. Mike and his associates took great care of me. I got my suv back and all was great!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking your time to leave us your feedback.

DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/20/2021

Happy to hear everything turned out well. Thank you for your comments.