CINDY B.
08/13/2017
A little high
$35 for a tire patch ($37 w tax)..
Considering I just bought 2 tires from here a few days before, which were also high, I figured out later. I go here because of good service, it's close, and I prefer to support local small businesses, but it costs more.

DAVE R.
10/03/2016
Personal touch, friendly and professional
Unfortunately I had to bring my car back 2 times after a simple brake job so they could adjust a cover so it didn't sound like I was dragging my muffler on the street. It was a careless mistake but irritating. Very out of the normal great service I've received before.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/04/2016

Dave,

Thank you for your honest review. I'm sorry you had to return twice for what may have been a simple mistake, we still  view this as unacceptable service. We appreciate your business and vow to avoid any similar circumstance in the future. If you have any other concerns please let me know.

Jerry L.
Scion xB
04/13/2016 Category: Service
Jerry said the repairs he had done at this business were more expensive than he thought they were going to be.

Diz D.
03/09/2016 Category: Service
Diz said the business could not figure his vehicle's problem and he was not happy with the diagnostic.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/15/2016

Diz,

I've tried to contact you to discuss your review and comments. Please feel free to contact me. We take our reviews and customer's happiness very seriously. It was my understanding that we did in fact advise you of the problems with your car correctly regarding a head gasket problem with the Ford. I understand the seriousness of the problems with the car are unfortunate. However I believe our assesment was fair and accurate. Therfore, I believe we were able to figure out the problem with the car and I understand why you would not like the diagnostic results although correct.  Again please contact me anytime so I can answer any questions you may have.