NS
NATHANIEL S.
Sarasota, FL
10/06/2020
Wants to sell stuff. Not happy if you just want agreed upon services done.
I made an appt. for an oil change and alignment. When the service was supposed to be done I got a call that he wanted to sell me tires before doing the alignment. No problem. But I was grtting the alignment done because I knew I needed tires and had already priced them that morning with several places. His price was the highest for a discount brand. So they didn't do the alignment. And relatively expensive oil change. Okay. But then he started coping attitude and wanted to charge me for checking alignment. If you aren't going to do it for me that's okay but I'm not paying you to check what your aren't going to do unless I buy tires from you. Rip off. Tires and alignment are ideally done together. I didn't want to drive new tires on car out of alignment so I wanted it done first. Some recommend doing it the other way around. No worries. But don't waste my time, tell me you're going to do things you aren't, and then get mad when I don't want to buy tires from you because your prices are way higher than anywhere else I priced. The guy was sleazy. I don't recommend doing business with these peeps. Save your money and go somewhere you're treated with respect.

JEREMY C.
01/26/2017
poor attention to detail
dropped off my truck, left instructions to "replace idler pulley" as well as some wheel bearing work. would have been a thermostat too, but got quoted $89 to change a thermostat!!!
anyway, the mechanic changed my tensioner pulley not the idler pulley
(fair pricing for the other work)
however, as soon as I started my truck I heard the idler pulley chirping away. I had some front end work I needed done as well (ball joints, tie rod ends, shocks, etc)
Middletons Garage won't be doing it
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 01/27/2017

Jeremy,

I called and left a message for you this morning. We value our reviews in serious manner. I'd like to discuss this situation with you and clarify a couple of things. Please contact me 727-822-5820 at your earliest convenience.

Donavan Middleton