DON L.
Nissan Pickup
07/15/2020
Good accurate service at a fair price
I had a minor vexing problem with my A/C that was beyond my abilities to address. Middleton’s found the problem, a broken bolt on the belt tensioner! They fixed it for an acceptable price anas for me back on the road.

JIM C.
06/29/2020
Excellent service, over priced parts
Good honest fast service. I feel they overcharged for the part. A 2001 toyota camry radiator is not $200. Most expensive I could find online was $100. Other than that good job.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your feedback.

Joe W.
03/19/2020
This is an addition to my previous review. There was a misunderstanding about the diagnostic charge which Mike has offered to adjust. Back to being a happy customer.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you for the comments. We strive to ensure everyone is taken care of the best we can and your feedback is important.

JOE W.
03/19/2020
Asked him to check on the clutch, told him i filled the resecoir. With oil . they looked and could not find a leak and charged me 50 dollars. Not happy.

02/25/2020
Vdhly
Bhmgd

YB
YOANNY B.
Dodge Nitro
02/18/2020
Good, Honest Work
Took my other car to Middletons for an Oil Change. They pointed out a safety concern that the dealer to which I was taking the car never even bother to check or mention, after many times they had the car to inspect. They do honest work without pressure.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. We appreciate it.

CHERI M.
Toyota Tundra
05/05/2019
People & Service
Due to the air compressor going out the day of my service appointment, I need to reschedule my tire rotation. Otherwise, I think Middleton Service Center is great!

Thank you!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you for your comments. Our air compressor is up and running. Please feel free to call when your ready. Thank you for your understanding.

EL
ELAINE L.
04/04/2019
First time customer. Good experience!
Nice people fast service.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

LN
LINDA N.
03/07/2019
I trust them
I think they are honest. Important in a mechanic.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Linda. It means everything for you to trust us.

JUDY W.
10/29/2018
Mirror replaced
So far I am happy. Middletons has always done good work. I take my Camry there for everything.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you Judy. We appreciate your comments.

BD
BARRY D.
09/19/2018
Knowledgeable and easy to work with.
I take all five of my cars to Middleton’s for maintenance. Good consistent knowledge and service, and easy to work with.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/24/2018

Barry,

As always we appreciate your buisness. Thank you.

RA
RUSS A.
Toyota Avalon
06/08/2017
My Avolon Service
Experienced staff, clean waiting area, friendly and explains the work done.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 06/15/2017

Russ,

Thank you for the positive comments. We appreciate it.

OO
OAKIE O.
05/24/2017
Great place
Great place
Was not able to totally supply my diesel needs .but I would still recommend the shop to everyone
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 05/24/2017

Oakie,

Thank you. Maybe someday we'll be properly equipped for certain Diesel engine needs.  Thank you for giving us a try.

BP
BLASE P.
Chevrolet Astro
05/05/2017
You don't do needless repairs and I can count on you to tell me the truth
everything is fine I like that you tell me what has to me done to make the car safe and what can waite
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 05/05/2017

Mr. and Mrs. Passaro,

Thank you for always trusting us to service your vehicles. We appreciate you.

SCOTT S.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/24/2016
Good
Fast and courteous