KIMBERLY M.
11/03/2020
Very efficient and responsive.
Today was my first experience at Middleton’s and I was very pleased with how quickly they worked. They also communicated every step with me.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/05/2020

LENORE S.
St. Petersburg, FL
11/03/2020
Best Service Center in St. Pete!
My Ford F-150 needed some work so I headed to Middleton’s. Mike and his crew diagnosed the problems and expertly fixed them. He kept me apprised of the issues and the costs to fix. We discussed my options and I gave them the OK. The job was completed on time, on budget and as promised. Kudos to all the folks at Middleton’s!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/05/2020

PD
PETER D.
Outstanding service and professionalism
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate your business.

KF
KEVIN F.
10/31/2020
Honest, Timely & Reliable
We have been going to Middletons for 10+ years. Total confidence in their work.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you Kevin for your feedback.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Amazing reliable service!
As always they were speedy, friendly, and reliable. Would recommend will be back!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you for your comments.

GC
GREGG C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional
Dash lights flashing on my mom’s car. One call to Mike at Middleton’s’s and the problems taken care of.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you as always for your comments. We appreciate you.

DEBORAH P.
Midway, GA
Professional and courteous.
I was impressed with the quality service I received. Professional and courteous.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the feedback.

STEVE B.
10/24/2020
Good honest service
Honestly is very important to me. I do believe that Middleton’s does not try to offer me unneeded repairs and services.

JAMES W.
10/23/2020
IN RESPONSE TO YOUR RESPONSE!
BY THE WAY...I AM A VERIFIED CUSTOMER INVOICE # 84418 10/15/2020. Don't worry Middleton, if the $100 part AF10127, (and you can just Google that part number and verify to get the actual amount you can get it for ) The part you sold me for $299.67 fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles, I won't come back! You get me once, shame on YOU, you get me twice...SHAME ON ME! Just because a part suggested retail price is three times the actual price that the part can be bought for at Advance Auto, doesn't mean you HAVE TO charge that much! NOBODY WITH ANY CONSCIENCE charges suggested retail price. As far as the $32.86 shop supplies where you might have, and I mean might have used one shop rag. In your explanation of the charge you might want to be a little more creative when taking a customers hard earned money!

SE
SCOTT E.
Toyota Camry Solara
Toyota solara
Kept me up to date and informed the entire time they were working on my car.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/23/2020

James W.
10/22/2020
Questionable... everything is Questionable!
Air flow sensor cost around $100.00 part number AF-101027 Goggle it to confirm! I was charged $299.67 ( Interesting).
Charged $32.86 for shop supplies, can't think of any supplies but maybe a wiping rag. Again, questionable. Charged me $89.95 for a diagnostic and I brought the diagnostic code to them. Interesting! Charged me $79.77 to replace the small part that was very easy to get to. Total cost for a one hour job $537.41. Why is the part so high and labor low? Very Questionable! I will admit, they seen to be nice guys, but I wouldn't go there unless you have an ATM machine with you.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/22/2020

Mr. Whitley. Thank you for taking your time to submit your comments. I have reviewed the invoice referred to and have found pricing to be fair. after looking at multiple local part vendors, the suggested list price for the part we installed is anywhere from 250.00 to 456.00 therfore I see the 299.67 price we charged as fair. Regarding diagnostics charge we did perform proper voltage, ground, signal testing related which is more proper confirmation than just retrieving diagnostic codes. the shop supplies charge is a percentage applied to every invoice to avoid from having to individually charge for every floor mat, rag, nut, bolt, cleaning solvents, lubricants, etc on every ivoice which majority of all facilities like us charge as well.  We value our reviews and would appreciate you thinking of us in the future should the need arise. We will always stand by our work with our nationwide warranty and personal care.

DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/22/2020

Good afternoon. Thank you for taking your time submitting your comments. We value all feedback and reviews. I would like let you know I did verify with other vendors regarding th part we installed on your vehicle. multiple local part vendors have a suggested list price of anywhere from $250.00 to $486.00 for the same part. Therefore I find our pricing to be reasonable. Please also keep in mind if the part fails in anyway we will stand by our work for 12 months or 12000 miles whichever comes first. we value our reviews and thank you again for your response.

MIKE D.
MINI Cooper Coupe
Used vehicle inspection
As usual Mike and Donovan took care us quickly and with thier honest opinions on a used car we are looking at.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for your comments. We wish you the best with your new purchase.

JEFFREY M.
Tampa, FL
Kia Soul
10/21/2020
These guys are always honest on Auto Repairs
I have used Middletons for auto repairs for over 25 years. They were recommended to me by a co-worker.

They have always been honest with estimates, absolute repair needs, and have stood by their work time and time again.

I recommend them to everyone.

JOHN D.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/20/2020
Solved my steering problem for very little money
Fast service snd fix was cheap
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for your comments.

Kia Forte
10/14/2020
Honest, personable & cheaper !!
Mike at Middleton’s autocare is an honest guy, a hard thing to come across in today’s society. As a young, single, female my family has always warned me about mechanics taking advantage of me and I have experienced it first hand, several times.... until I was recommended to see Mike! Thank y’all for always taking the time to explain car care and keep my baby safe and drivable!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your time to leave us your feedback.