SHAUN S.
10/14/2020
A+ Service
Middleton’s Auto Care is my go-to for all our auto repairs and service. Donovan, Mike and staff are always very welcoming and professional.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your time to leave us your feedback.

MV
MAURIZIO V.
10/14/2020
Reliability is the word.
Pandemic o not, Middletons Auto Care keep providing great services to my Toyota doing the right job at a very reasonable price. This is very reliable auto care.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the opportunity to help.

SD
STEPHANIE D.
St. Petersburg, FL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/13/2020
Honest and Friendly
I've been coming here forever, since Donovan Sr. Was still running the place. I'm a woman and I've never felt intimidated or like someone was trying to get one over on me. For over a year ,every time I got an oil change, I asked them if I needed new brakes since another mechanic told me I did. Every time Donovan checked them and said no ( until eventually I really did). I wouldn't go anywhere else. Everyone is friendly and there's no upselling.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Stephanie. We appreciate you trusting us to help all these years.

DAVID R.
10/12/2020
We love these guys!
We’ve been taking our cars to Middletons for years. Mike is fantastic and always on top of everything. If you’re looking for an honest reputable repair shop, you found it. We can’t say enough good things about them.

HP
HARRY P.
Cadillac DTS
10/09/2020
Excellent fast work
All was done as promised on time and reasonably priced.

MARY B.
St. Petersburg, FL
10/09/2020
Amazing
as always it was a pleasure doing business with Middleton's they are local family owned and operated honest reliable dependable and on time with amazing customer service thanks Mike you were appreciated today.

RACHEL G.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/08/2020
Do cars feel? I think mine does...
I drive my car a lot, and after having it serviced by Middletons Auto Care, the feeling I got from it was very distinct. Beyond replacing the brakes and filters, communicating with me every step of the way, and generally being pleasant people to interact with, it was as if they took my car and loved it up, spoiling it with excellent attention and care (which I had been neglecting for too long, no doubt), and then returned it to me SO happy. My car literally feels HAPPY! I’m happy too!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate you taking your time to leave us your feedback. Thank you for the opportunity to help.

VM
excellent work fair prices
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/08/2020

KELLIE B.
10/07/2020
Friendly staff. Great service.
I have been going to Middletons for years. They have always been very professional and friendly. Work is completed in a timely manner.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/07/2020

As always, thank you for choosing us to help when needed. We appreciate all the years you've chosen us to help. It's Truly been our pleasure.

NS
NATHANIEL S.
Sarasota, FL
10/06/2020
Wants to sell stuff. Not happy if you just want agreed upon services done.
I made an appt. for an oil change and alignment. When the service was supposed to be done I got a call that he wanted to sell me tires before doing the alignment. No problem. But I was grtting the alignment done because I knew I needed tires and had already priced them that morning with several places. His price was the highest for a discount brand. So they didn't do the alignment. And relatively expensive oil change. Okay. But then he started coping attitude and wanted to charge me for checking alignment. If you aren't going to do it for me that's okay but I'm not paying you to check what your aren't going to do unless I buy tires from you. Rip off. Tires and alignment are ideally done together. I didn't want to drive new tires on car out of alignment so I wanted it done first. Some recommend doing it the other way around. No worries. But don't waste my time, tell me you're going to do things you aren't, and then get mad when I don't want to buy tires from you because your prices are way higher than anywhere else I priced. The guy was sleazy. I don't recommend doing business with these peeps. Save your money and go somewhere you're treated with respect.

GB
GAEL B.
Toyota Yaris
Cheerful, and thorough diagnosis
And after I told them the history of my car's repairs, they recommended checking to see if a previous repair had a warranty at the other place, which it did. Wonderful guys!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/07/2020

CARMELLA C.
Oil change maintenance
Customer service is great and very helpful with my request.

JAMES L.
10/05/2020
60 k maintenance
First visit and very impressed. Mike was professional and honest with advice. Work was done timely and at a very reasonable price.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to help.

MA
MICHAEL A.
10/02/2020
Great & Reliable Service
Mike was very knowledgeable about the work being done on my car. Kept in touch and quick service without an appointment. Double checked the price with my hometown mechanic and wasn’t even overcharged!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/05/2020

JEREMY T.
10/02/2020
Great Customer Service !!
I was given an honest estimate and great service. They explained everything to me and are patient and professional.

I’ll be back.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for taking your time to respond with your comments.