Toyota Camry Solara
12/30/2020
Friendly, Knowledgeable
They are friendly and always give options for repairs, not just the most expensive fix.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/30/2020

ARLENE S.
Honda HR-V
12/29/2020
tire repair
I was helped in a very professional manner, the manager was very personable and took care of my tire issue. I will definitely return for any further car repairs.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/30/2020

JEREMY S.
Tampa, FL
12/28/2020
Perfect as always.
Always friendly, honest and trustworthy. I drive across town just to go here.

MARC G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/24/2020
Always fair and upfront with cost

AO
ALAIN O.
Mercedes-Benz S320
12/23/2020
My 1997 Mercedes
Car was not starting.
They diagnosed it and put a new starter within a few hours.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the opportunity to help.

HB
HARUNA B.
12/21/2020
Awesome customer services and well thorough 👍🏾🙏🏾
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/28/2020

BY
BILLY Y.
Pinellas Park, FL
Chevrolet Traverse
12/15/2020
Great efficient service as usual

PC
PATTY C.
Scion xB
Honest & efficient
I’m so happy with Middletons’s. They are very honest & never try to charge for more than I need. They’re the most efficient auto care business I have been to. Great people!

DARREN P.
Dodge Charger
Charger Repair
Fast,courteous,friendly service.Will return for future repairs.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/15/2020

KF
KEVIN F.
12/15/2020
Best auto care place in town
For 10+ years middletons is our go-to for everything car related. Always honest, reliable and dependable!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/15/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

DAVID W.
Honda Element
12/13/2020
Above and beyond
Appreciated Middleton finding me a manageable price on the expensive Catalytic Converter part since I am particularly ambivalent on putting big money on my 17 year old vehicle...but not quite ready for a new vehicle.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/14/2020

St. Petersburg, FL
Honda Civic Cpe
12/11/2020
Honest and great communication
I have always received excellent communication and advice about the vehicles I’ve had serviced at Middleton’s. Yesterday was no exception! I appreciate knowing what is coming before it’s an emergency issue and needing addressing right now. Works well with my planning mindset to know what to keep an eye/ear out for. And stay within budget. Thank you Donovan and all your staff!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Chevrolet Corvette
12/10/2020
Repair done right and on timr
Brought my Corvette in and, as usual, Mike Cascardi made sure the work was done right and on time.

STEVE B.
12/10/2020
Prompt Emergency Service
My van broke down due to a problem with the transmission linkage. Although the problem was not extensive, the vehicle had to be towed in and the shop was able to address the problem very quickly. I had the van back in just a few hours, along with some routine servicing that I needed performed.

KY
KAREN Y.
12/09/2020
Keeping my 1998 Toyota on the road!
Middletons Auto Care has repaired my 4Runner for over two years. They clearly explain the problem then expertly repair the problem. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.