JOHN M.
Ridgewood, NJ
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/25/2019
Best damn garage in town.
Best damn garage in town. Highly recommended.

TF
Tehzeeb F.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/24/2019
These guys are amazing. Very trustworthy

SZ
Sharon Z.
Millington, NJ
01/18/2019
I can always count on Midtown Auto!
when a warning light comes on and I call Midtown Auto, Vinny or Dom always manage to get me right in. And while they never try and push extra services (quite the opposite) they give me a heads up about future maintenance needs like my tires needing to be replaced in the spring so I can plan ahead.

I recently sent a young female college student with an old car (a target for most auto repair shops) to them, they took really good care of her and now she has a place she can trust for her car repairs. Thanks guys, you're the best!

MT
Martin T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/17/2019
Service on my vw jetta tdi
Had my girlfriend drop off the car for service and as always Vinny took care of it , the car was done before she came out of work. Very reasonably priced with attention to details and customer service. Thank you midtown auto

Laurence B.
Millington, NJ
GMC Terrain
01/15/2019
The Tomassi brothers dedication to excellence.
All work done quickly and with diligence to the details that make this auto repair shop a pleasure to deal with.

Jordan M.
Spring Lake, NJ
01/10/2019
Impossible to be more satisfied!
I called in around 11AM with a fairly urgent issue. Midtown was able to fit me in on the spot, and finished the work before the end of the day! The prices were all super reasonable, and the staff was kind and gracious. You can trust these guys!

MaryLou B.
01/09/2019
My battery was replaced within an hour of bringing it in. Vinny and his brother were so efficient and kind to a first time customer. I recommend this shop for all your auto needs.
Thanks so much.

EM
Edward M.
Audi allroad
01/04/2019
Good service on my inspection
I had a good experience with Vinny. My first visit to Midtown Auto was for our inspection on a recently purchased Audi. The service was prompt and pleasant. I will go back and take our older car there for service in the future.

SK
Steve K.
01/02/2019
Right next door to me
Just had my second visit to have work done again very impressed with the work and the people very friendly be going shortly to have more work done. Thanks guys for a job well done!!!!!

12/28/2018
The owners and workers
All around best Auto Shop.

TO
Terry O.
12/22/2018
Recent Service
I received a good explanation of the issue. The car was ready when promised and now sounds and feels fine. Utmost courtesy and professionalism.

WT

Willingboro, NJ
Ford Expedition
12/18/2018
Great job
Diagnosed the problem with my vehicle. Explain it to me. And fix my vehicle. Job well done.

AV
Angela V.
Hoboken, NJ
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Angela said the business is truthful and she enjoys going there.

ST
Sandra T.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said that the place was very generous with their service.

Jill S.
Jersey City, NJ
Chrysler Voyager
12/15/2018
keepin' it going!
I put my old van has been through a lot. It is at the point where it is time to start thinking about getting a newer one. But who has the money? (Seriously, who has it, and can I have some?!) Midtown Auto excels in finding cost effective solutions to keeping my creaking work horse going safely. I feel confident that I will be able to make it through the winter and beyond! Thanks guys! I love ya!

DA
Donna A.
12/14/2018
The most honest efficient mechanic you will ever find
I have been going to Midtown Auto for over a decade for tune ups and repairs. Vinny is without a doubt the most honest (and skilled) mechanic you will ever find.
1000% recommend

NV
Nick V.
12/07/2018
Great Job!
They did a great job with fair and very reasonable up-front pricing, no hidden surprises. Got my car back the same day, went from running terrible to running like a top. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Ford Econoline Wagon
12/05/2018
Service was prompt and excellent.

AK
Anneliese K.
Honda CR-Z
12/04/2018
Great, Friendly and Fast Service
Just what you'd want from your oil change - fast, simple, friendly, and good service. Highly recommend these guys.