08/28/2019
Car inspection
It’s too overpriced and the person in the front desk was very rude. Never going there again

WC
Wilson C.
09/07/2016
Honest
very professional and repair cost was under $50.

LA
Laquana A.
04/18/2016 Category: Service
Laquana said she had taken the vehicle in due to one problem, the business did tell her the problem was related to something else which was resolved. She had asked if the vehicle needed new brakes or pads and the response was no. Her concern now is her brake light is on and she will have to have an additional service done to resolve the concern at a different facility. She would not recommend as a result of the visit.

Rob W.
Hoboken, NJ
08/13/2015
Hoboken
I have been bringing my car from Hoboken to Midtown for a few years, but I have to stop - lately there have been too many little mistakes and oversights, too often. Actually the last one was a big mistake - oil cap was not put back on after oil change and and the plug also leaked after the job. I can't confirm that this was caused by the shop, but I can say that it had not leaked before the job. So all my all leaked out. A terribly shoddy job. I'm lucky I didn't burn out my engine. Previously I've had mistakes with tires and other minor things. Maybe okay if you're in Bayonne and can bring the car back easily, but hard for someone coming from out of town. Although the oil change is the most routine thing in the books, and the sloppiness with my last oil change makes me feel I can no longer trust them with bigger jobs. Sorry guys.

SR
Singaram R.
11/16/2014
Little pricey
Came to check upon my failed HID lights. They did an excellent diagnosis and within the day I got the call back with the problem detected with a melted fuse. But charged me with an hour of labor worth $90 for just changing the fuse. No bulbs were changed not even anything extra was done.
Vinny T. from Midtown Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2014

Dear Singaram,

I'm sorry I wasn't there when you picked up your car. I would have explained that there was more to that repair than simply replacing the fuse.
  That HID light system in your car is not factory installed. The burned fuse and melted holder we found was buried under the main fuse box in the engine bay; factory wiring diagrams (which we have access to) do not address locations of these kinds of installations. Once we found this fuse and it's holder, the entire holder had to be soldered into place and insulated. This fuse holder melted because it was never originally soldered.

I hope this explains the basis for our charges, and would like to repair your car in the future.

vinny

technicians decent prices

John D.
Ford Expedition
07/01/2020
Vinnie is great... he was able to squeeze me in and get my 2017 expedition done knowing i needed it for work the next day. Thanks again

Marie S.
New Providence, NJ
06/29/2020
People are professional and friendly
We lived in Bayonne and our family members also used midtown and still do. We now moved out of town but, still bring our cars back to Vinnie he’s the best!!!

ZS
Zaida S.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Zaida said the staff member was friendly, very kind and it was a reasonable price at this business.

WT
Wayne T.
Ford Fiesta
06/19/2020
super
5 star best in town

Davina B.
06/18/2020
Always looking out for my xar
Vinny always lets me know if there's something off with my car. He will tighten or fill something up even if i don't ask him. Thanks Vinny and crew!

KN
Kalyan N.
Jersey City, NJ
06/18/2020
Car Inspection
Fantastic service, quick , easy & inexpensive, dedicated parking available.

Bill S.
Jersey City, NJ
06/16/2020
Fast, Friendly and Thorough
I brought my Toyota in for an oil change on a Saturday morning. They did the job fast and efficiently. Checked everyting over. Pulled a small nail out of a tire that the mechanic found after a careful inspection of the tires. I'm a happy customer.

Christine C.
Honda HR-V
06/13/2020
Vinny and Don are great to deal with !!!
Midtown auto is a great repair shop. Vinny and Don are trustworthy and reliable and get your car fixed fast. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Matt C.
06/11/2020
Great 1st experience
Super friendly and helpful, car was fixed same day for a really great price