ES
Eric S.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Eric said when he went to the repair. They disconnected a part and without it the vehicle wasn't able drive so he had to go to another business to have the vehicle repaired. He dosen't know if they knew or they didn't. He had that problem turn into other problems. He had to pay to fix it. He just wasn't satisfied.

08/28/2019
Car inspection
It’s too overpriced and the person in the front desk was very rude. Never going there again

WC
Wilson C.
09/07/2016
Honest
very professional and repair cost was under $50.

LA
Laquana A.
04/18/2016 Category: Service
Laquana said she had taken the vehicle in due to one problem, the business did tell her the problem was related to something else which was resolved. She had asked if the vehicle needed new brakes or pads and the response was no. Her concern now is her brake light is on and she will have to have an additional service done to resolve the concern at a different facility. She would not recommend as a result of the visit.

Rob W.
Hoboken, NJ
08/13/2015
Hoboken
I have been bringing my car from Hoboken to Midtown for a few years, but I have to stop - lately there have been too many little mistakes and oversights, too often. Actually the last one was a big mistake - oil cap was not put back on after oil change and and the plug also leaked after the job. I can't confirm that this was caused by the shop, but I can say that it had not leaked before the job. So all my all leaked out. A terribly shoddy job. I'm lucky I didn't burn out my engine. Previously I've had mistakes with tires and other minor things. Maybe okay if you're in Bayonne and can bring the car back easily, but hard for someone coming from out of town. Although the oil change is the most routine thing in the books, and the sloppiness with my last oil change makes me feel I can no longer trust them with bigger jobs. Sorry guys.

SR
Singaram R.
11/16/2014
Little pricey
Came to check upon my failed HID lights. They did an excellent diagnosis and within the day I got the call back with the problem detected with a melted fuse. But charged me with an hour of labor worth $90 for just changing the fuse. No bulbs were changed not even anything extra was done.
Vinny T. from Midtown Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2014

Dear Singaram,

Β  I'm sorry I wasn't there when you picked up your car. I would have explained that there was more to that repair than simply replacing the fuse.
Β  That HID light system in your car is not factory installed. The burned fuse and melted holder we found was buried under the main fuse box in the engine bay; factory wiring diagrams (which we have access to) do not address locations of these kinds of installations. Once we found this fuse and it's holder, the entire holder had to be soldered into place and insulated. This fuse holder melted because it was never originally soldered.Β

I hope this explains the basis for our charges, and would like to repair your car in the future.

vinny

friendly enviorment with knowledgable
technicians decent prices

01/22/2021
Propropro
Good job good job good job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Derrick R.
Jersey City, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
01/21/2021
Car repair
Excellent work in a timely fashion

John P.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/19/2021 Category: Service
John said the business treated him really well, the issue he came there for was resolved, he left with really good results and it was speedy. There were not too many questions and the procedure was pretty straightforward.

MF
Michael F.
Hyundai Kona
01/15/2021
My mechanic
Every time I go I get exactly what I want in and out service on the same day. Currently have no complaints

GB
Gina B.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Gina said she would recommend the business for service.

Tyrone M.
01/09/2021
Very pleasant atmosphere
I just got my 6 month oil change and all of the fluids in my car checked and refilled.They also brought it to my attention that one of my brake lights was not working and replaced it. I would recommend them to anyone who has a car that needs to be serviced.

WR
William R.
Kia Optima
01/09/2021
Friendly,professional,good pricing and fast service.
Definitely will use this service center again

01/08/2021