Sam M.
Mercedes-Benz GL550
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Sam said the employee's couldn't find the problem and he had to return so they could fill his vehicle with coolant.

LA
Laquana A.
04/18/2016 Category: Service
Laquana said she had taken the vehicle in due to one problem, the business did tell her the problem was related to something else which was resolved. She had asked if the vehicle needed new brakes or pads and the response was no. Her concern now is her brake light is on and she will have to have an additional service done to resolve the concern at a different facility. She would not recommend as a result of the visit.

SR
Singaram R.
11/16/2014
Little pricey
Came to check upon my failed HID lights. They did an excellent diagnosis and within the day I got the call back with the problem detected with a melted fuse. But charged me with an hour of labor worth $90 for just changing the fuse. No bulbs were changed not even anything extra was done.
Vinny T. from Midtown Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2014

Dear Singaram,

I'm sorry I wasn't there when you picked up your car. I would have explained that there was more to that repair than simply replacing the fuse.
  That HID light system in your car is not factory installed. The burned fuse and melted holder we found was buried under the main fuse box in the engine bay; factory wiring diagrams (which we have access to) do not address locations of these kinds of installations. Once we found this fuse and it's holder, the entire holder had to be soldered into place and insulated. This fuse holder melted because it was never originally soldered.

I hope this explains the basis for our charges, and would like to repair your car in the future.

vinny