Rob W.
Hoboken, NJ
08/13/2015
Hoboken
I have been bringing my car from Hoboken to Midtown for a few years, but I have to stop - lately there have been too many little mistakes and oversights, too often. Actually the last one was a big mistake - oil cap was not put back on after oil change and and the plug also leaked after the job. I can't confirm that this was caused by the shop, but I can say that it had not leaked before the job. So all my all leaked out. A terribly shoddy job. I'm lucky I didn't burn out my engine. Previously I've had mistakes with tires and other minor things. Maybe okay if you're in Bayonne and can bring the car back easily, but hard for someone coming from out of town. Although the oil change is the most routine thing in the books, and the sloppiness with my last oil change makes me feel I can no longer trust them with bigger jobs. Sorry guys.

08/28/2019
Car inspection
It’s too overpriced and the person in the front desk was very rude. Never going there again

Sam M.
Mercedes-Benz GL550
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Sam said the employee's couldn't find the problem and he had to return so they could fill his vehicle with coolant.

LA
Laquana A.
04/18/2016 Category: Service
Laquana said she had taken the vehicle in due to one problem, the business did tell her the problem was related to something else which was resolved. She had asked if the vehicle needed new brakes or pads and the response was no. Her concern now is her brake light is on and she will have to have an additional service done to resolve the concern at a different facility. She would not recommend as a result of the visit.

SR
Singaram R.
11/16/2014
Little pricey
Came to check upon my failed HID lights. They did an excellent diagnosis and within the day I got the call back with the problem detected with a melted fuse. But charged me with an hour of labor worth $90 for just changing the fuse. No bulbs were changed not even anything extra was done.
Vinny T. from Midtown Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2014

Dear Singaram,

I'm sorry I wasn't there when you picked up your car. I would have explained that there was more to that repair than simply replacing the fuse.
  That HID light system in your car is not factory installed. The burned fuse and melted holder we found was buried under the main fuse box in the engine bay; factory wiring diagrams (which we have access to) do not address locations of these kinds of installations. Once we found this fuse and it's holder, the entire holder had to be soldered into place and insulated. This fuse holder melted because it was never originally soldered.

I hope this explains the basis for our charges, and would like to repair your car in the future.

vinny
midtown auto

OO
Olajumoke O.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
04/27/2020
The services I received was amazing, They worked on my car started and now my car is running smooth. Thank you Vinny

GC
Garrett C.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Garrett said the business provided good service and got his vehicle done quickly, but the price was high.

Jill C.
Chrysler 200
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Jill said the business was great and they were reasonable.

Anna B.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Anna said the service was a little expensive.

KW
Ken W.
09/14/2019
Excellent service ??
Excellent service ??

BE
Benjamin E.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Benjamin said the service and pricing were good at this business.

Jersey City, NJ

Norman D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/30/2018
NormDoneg5@aol.com
You had me out of there. In good time.
I like the work you
Guys do, keep up the good work.

Mazda CX-9
09/13/2018
I waited for the oil change and was in and out early in the am (8:30AM). Place was busy with people bringing in there cars so i probably recommend making an appt like i did. And i love how you can access your last service etc online!

SR
Susan R.
Nissan Xterra
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Susan said some of the things she wanted the staff to look into, didn't get looked at.