Joseph T.
Beachwood, NJ
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Joseph said they are very reliable, dependable and honest.

Irvington, NJ
04/16/2021
Check engine light
Vinny was so nice and honest with about my car and he suggest what he would do and price was very reasonable. I came all the way from irvington so vinny can check my Car. It was worth it he was fast and honest. Not like most mechanics out here. I will definitely recommend plenty of my friends to him .

Took my car for inspection service. Excellent service. Highly recommend

SZ
Sharon Z.
Millington, NJ
04/15/2021
What a relief, I love these guys!
Hadn't had my car serviced for a while and was hearing some noises. Expected to need something like a full brake job or something else with a hefty price tag. Nope, Vinny said, just oil and filter changes. I love these guys!

SK
Sueanne K.
Sueanne
I have been a customer of MIdtown Auto Repair for over 15 years. I couldn't imagine bringing my car anywhere else or servicing. I recommend them for anyone looking for a reliable honest car servicing center.

Jen S.
Chevrolet Cruze
Always Happy
I moved from Bayonne last year and I still continue to go to Midtown Auto Repair. Vinny is a pleasure and truly cares about his customers.

Christine C.
Honda HR-V
04/10/2021
Midtown Auto is the Best
I've been going to Midtown Auto for years and wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Highly recommended!!

Rich W.
04/09/2021
Always a pleasure!
Service is quick and reliable - we've been going to Vinnie for more than 30 years - that says it all

GR
Glen R.
Volkswagen Eos
04/08/2021
I trust them. I never feel taken advantage.
Trust is everything when I'm looking for any service provider. I trust them.

DF
Dorothy F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/07/2021
I felt welcomed!
There is nothing better then to be received well! This place felt right at home and they provided great service!

Marisa B.
Jersey City, NJ
Nissan Rogue
04/07/2021
The best auto repair shop!
They are good and honest people, always accommodating.

Joseph C.
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Joseph said he got good service over there.

Sherry W.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Sherry said exceptional, overall great customer service.

Joe G.
Jeep Liberty
04/04/2021
I don’t know
I don’t know

Valued Customer
03/30/2021
Excellent Job
I use to hate going to Mechanic shops but Not since I found Midtown Auto Repair. They are reliable, trustworthy and knowledgable. I truly appreciate their hard work. Keep up the great work. Thank you.