NV
Nick V.
05/09/2020
Great service, Great price
Vinnie and his team serviced my car quickly and at a super fair price. He didn't try and up-sell me into a service or parts that I didn't need - and he never does. That's why I keep going back and would never go anywhere else.

TG
Tania G.
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Tania said they had quick service.

John K.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/02/2020 Category: Service
John said this place was wonderful, the employee was friendly, lovely and a matter of fact kind of guy. It was good and overall a good experience. It went well. He walked in and asked if they could do an oil change b. He asked if he could drop his vehicle off. He dropped it of and they called him when it was ready.

Joe D.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Joe said this business was good. He was happy with the service.

OO
Olajumoke O.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
04/27/2020
The services I received was amazing, They worked on my car started and now my car is running smooth. Thank you Vinny

MA
Melissa A.
Cadillac SRX
04/25/2020
Great work again,!
We had our car towed on a Saturday not thinking at all that the car would be worked on over the weekend. 2 hours later Vinnie called to tell us the car was done and the charge was minimal. All along we thought there was something major wrong with the car but midtown’s honesty and work ethic was shown to us again. No better place and better people to deal with than midtown auto. Thank you again Vinny and team.
Nick and Melissa Agresta

Maria B.
Kia Sorento
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Maria said this business worked with her and explained everything well. She doesn't know mechanical work, and they explained it to her in a way she understood.

Raymond C.
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Raymond said they always take good care of him.

John K.
04/18/2020
Great service from the drop off to the pick up!

Joe G.
Jeep Liberty
04/18/2020
Professional and they do great work
If I said it once I’ve said it several times you can’t get any better care for your car and that’s a fact

MT
Mary T.
Chevrolet Prizm
04/16/2020
As always, Vinny and his crew fixed my car's radiator with prompt and friendly service. I really appreciated how quickly the repair was done.

Michael R.
04/08/2020
amazing service
I called Saturday morning, was able to bring in my vehicle, and as usual received prompt and amazing service. Thank you!

NV
Nick V.
04/02/2020
The Best Service
Vinnie and his team are super friendly and get you in and out quickly at a very fair price. He will never try to upsell you into a part or service you do not need. A competent, honest mechanic is hard to find, so I will never even think about going anywhere else.

AA
Adewale A.
Acura MDX
03/29/2020
Very professional
They did my oil change, power steering leak, and few other adjustments in very little and professional manner. Also at little cost. Im definitely going back for my subsequent oil change and bringing my wife’s car to them too.

CF
Charles F.
03/27/2020
The personal service
I have used Midtown Auto Repair in the past and I keep going back. Mainly because they are good mechanics and they treat you like family. They explain what was done and answer any question regarding the service of my car. They are sincere, care about what they do, and follow up with any issue, if needed, pertaining to my car.