Laurence B.
Millington, NJ
GMC Terrain
04/30/2021
EXCELLENT SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE
Both Vinny and Don care for their customers and solve the problems we bring them.

MO
Marge O.
GMC Sonoma
04/28/2021
Friendly Service. Thank you Vinnie
From the first time I went there the service has been excellent. No problems at all. They are very accommodating and it's been a pleasure to go there. Vinnie is Always so pleasant and nice to talk to.

TD
Thomas D.
Dodge Charger
04/26/2021
Awesome customer service and place
Vinny and dom are awesome Good prices and awesome customer service. Best auto place in town.

Derrick R.
04/24/2021
Affordable and knowledgeable
Honest, reliable, and knowledgeable location. He's worked on my vehicle on several occasions. Vinny down to earth individual with knowledge about vehicles.

Joseph T.
Beachwood, NJ
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Joseph said they are very reliable, dependable and honest.

Irvington, NJ
04/16/2021
Check engine light
Vinny was so nice and honest with about my car and he suggest what he would do and price was very reasonable. I came all the way from irvington so vinny can check my Car. It was worth it he was fast and honest. Not like most mechanics out here. I will definitely recommend plenty of my friends to him .

Took my car for inspection service. Excellent service. Highly recommend

SZ
Sharon Z.
Millington, NJ
04/15/2021
What a relief, I love these guys!
Hadn't had my car serviced for a while and was hearing some noises. Expected to need something like a full brake job or something else with a hefty price tag. Nope, Vinny said, just oil and filter changes. I love these guys!

SK
Sueanne K.
Sueanne
I have been a customer of MIdtown Auto Repair for over 15 years. I couldn't imagine bringing my car anywhere else or servicing. I recommend them for anyone looking for a reliable honest car servicing center.

Jen S.
Chevrolet Cruze
Always Happy
I moved from Bayonne last year and I still continue to go to Midtown Auto Repair. Vinny is a pleasure and truly cares about his customers.

Christine C.
Honda HR-V
04/10/2021
Midtown Auto is the Best
I've been going to Midtown Auto for years and wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Highly recommended!!

Rich W.
04/09/2021
Always a pleasure!
Service is quick and reliable - we've been going to Vinnie for more than 30 years - that says it all

GR
Glen R.
Volkswagen Eos
04/08/2021
I trust them. I never feel taken advantage.
Trust is everything when I'm looking for any service provider. I trust them.

DF
Dorothy F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/07/2021
I felt welcomed!
There is nothing better then to be received well! This place felt right at home and they provided great service!

Marisa B.
Jersey City, NJ
Nissan Rogue
04/07/2021
The best auto repair shop!
They are good and honest people, always accommodating.