LN
Lamberto N.
01/03/2020
Toyota Rav4 maintenance and repair January 2, 2020
Midtoown Auto continues to provide excelllent, competent, and punctual service at very reasonable costs.

Steve W.
Edison, NJ
01/02/2020
Starting the new year right!
I’ve been hearing a noise from my Jeep for a little while . Then the change oil prompt cones on. Ok drop off at midtown auto Vinny . oil change completed, and also told the noise is a worn part of the suspension, part replaced , problem avoided.
Thank you midtown and thank you Vinny!

FV
Fotios V.
Cadillac XTS
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Fotios said the mechanic is good and everything is very fine.

GG
Geoffrey G.
12/19/2019
Awesome customer service
What can I say, Vinny and his brother (sorry I can't remember his name) are great. I needed some work on my car, brakes and alternator. Unfortunately due to recent surgery and bad knees and hips I was unable to walk home or walk back to the shop to pick up my car. Vinny was willing to drive me home and pick me up when the car was ready. On the way home Vinny noticed that my inspection sticker and oil change we're past due.(good eye). On the way back to the shop in the rain he noticed that my wipers were shot and he replaced them for free. I definitely will be a future customer.

Maryann R.
Volvo V60
12/19/2019
The people and the great service.
I highly recommend Midtown Auto. I have used them for many years always with excellent results. My children use them as do other members of my family. Vince and Don always listen when you are talking, not like others I have known in the past. They are conscientious and back up their work. I am always pleased with the results.

AF
Andrea F.
Nissan JUKE
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said the business was convenient and the staff was friendly.

Lisa S.
12/16/2019
Vinnie is the BEST
Brought my car in for an exhaust leak. They had it fixed in no time AND reset my radio for me. Now my car dosn't sound like an endless fart and I can blast Opera once more! These guys really are the best. I have always taken my vehicles to thier shop over the years with any problem big or small and they are always happy to help and advise. Great customer service.

IA
Ishan A.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/09/2019
Always great service
I've been coming to Midtown Auto since I moved to Bayonne 2 years ago. Service is always great and I have never had a disappointment

Abdou S.
Jersey City, NJ
Nissan Quest
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Abdou said this business was recommended to him. The technicians doe good work.

Acura MDX
12/05/2019
Fast and reliable

DJ
Diane J.
11/22/2019
My visit on 12/20/19
As always great service . We love going to Midtown ... always help or look at my smallest concerns .

FV
Francisco V.
Suzuki Aerio
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Francisco said the service was good.

PO
Pedro O.
Kia Soul
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Pedro said everything was fast, courteous and he had no issues.

Michael R.
11/19/2019
Amazing
I only trust Midtown with all of our vehicle needs. We have had issues with others in the past, but never with Vinnie. Thank you!

Joe G.
Ford EcoSport
11/16/2019
No other place like it
Fairf service complete satisfaction and every job