SK
Steve K.
11/21/2018
Fast and friendly
First time trying a new mechanic it was a home run. Also all work is placed on website to check the history of what service I had done. I'll be going back shortly for more work to be done.

FL
Frank L.
11/14/2018
Good Good Good....
We love the way you take care of our car, thank you for being there for us. Trust is the word, and we trust you. Again thank you, just can't wait for our next check up.

JOHN M.
Ridgewood, NJ
11/14/2018
Best damn garage in town!
I drive about 40 miles roundtrip to get my car worked on here. Best garage I've found in NJ. They work fast, don't overcharge, explain things before they do them. And it's always done right the first time. What a great VALUE!

BW
Benington W.
11/13/2018
State vehicle inspection done quickly.
On to the point and Good customer service.

AR
Aaron R.
Atlanta, GA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Zachary. He said the employees were friendly. They provided quick service. The work was completed promptly.

Mike R.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/10/2018
Review
Review

Donial R.
11/10/2018
Excellent Repair Shop in Bayonne
Excellent troubleshooting to resolve the problem. Kept the car for an extra day to make sure the issue is completely resolved. Great work.

YP
Yvonne P.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/09/2018
Same Day Service
I was able to get my car in and out quickly. Everything was checked out to make sure my car was ready for winter. I am very happy that I have a place to go that I can count on and trust

Marion B.
Buick Century
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Marion said she loves them. They are good repairmen and excellent mechanics. She would not go anywhere else.

Kevin B.
Nissan Rogue
11/06/2018
Friendly, efficient service
Came in for an oil change and was immediately available. Had a great conversation with the manager throughout my service. Cost was higher than expected, but seen that I received full synthetic oil instead of regular oil.

AC
Augie C.
Mercedes-Benz C350
11/01/2018
Hands down, the BEST auto repair shop in Bayonne!

Laurence B.

Jersey City, NJ
Chrysler Voyager
10/31/2018
my go-to place
Once again, Midtown auto has helped me keep me poor, beat up van on the road to fight another day. Great service, fair pricing, and all done in a timely manner, they always deliver!

RJ
Rakesh J.
Nissan Sentra
10/28/2018
Courteous, quick and fair service
I don't know much about cars but I've no reason not to believe my front brakes were worn out. My car is six years old 45000 miles. The service was quick, honest and economical.

FA
Frank A.
Lincoln MKX
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Joanne. She said the staff is honest, very pleasant and fix the vehicle right. If she needs to have a light put in they do it at no charge.

NB
Nadeem B.
Lexus ES 330
Very knowledgeable and honest
Vinny is great and very knowledgeable. They Know what they are doing and they do the job honestly.

SZ
Sharon Z.
Millington, NJ
10/20/2018
Midtown Auto is like having your big brother take care of your car
I have been using Midtown Auto for over 20 years now and I drive an hour to get my car there so obviously I highly recommend them. They are great auto mechanics at very reasonable prices. Not only do they do terrific work but they are exceptionally honest and don't try to get you to do all kinds of repairs that you don't need to do. I always recommend them to all my family and friends and once you use them you will too.

KK
Kimberly K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Never disappointed!!!
I am never disappointed when I go to Midtown. Everyone is friendly and professional. The prices are fair and they do “little things” like headlight changes, tire issues and inspections RIGHT AWAY!!! This is the type of service you get when you support ethical, hard-working small businesses in the community. They’ve earned my trust for life!

Saturn SL
10/16/2018
Sensirs
Midtown is reasonably priced & honest. Your car is their car so you know you’re being taken care of & they stand behind their work. Can’t say enough good things about them. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Meena C.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Meena said the service was good.