Terrance M.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
03/29/2018
Fast Friendly Reliable Service
Brought my car in for an oil change, service was friendly and professional, quick and quality.

KL
Kaitlyn L.
03/27/2018
Fantastic as Always
I went for my car inspection on a Saturday, no appointment needed. Wonderful service and great price I absolutely love it here!!! Thank you!!

TV
Teresa V.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/27/2018
Car inspection
Service was very quick and efficient. The amount paid for the service was very far. Service was very friendly

Danielle L.
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Danielle said the staff are efficient, that they do the job in a timely manner, and she is very happy with the service they provided.

DT
Diane T.
Honda Civic Si
03/26/2018
Basic maintenance and repair
Vinny did an excellent job in checking over my nephew's car to make sure it was safe to drive and performing some necessary repaired as needed. He is very patient and informative as well, which makes it a pleasurable experience to deal with Midtown Auto.

RN
Ruben N.
03/20/2018
Satisfied customer
Fast and efficient service...every time I bring my vehicle in, i am greeted like an old friend not just another customer. Honest with me about what’s needed (or not) and that’s difficult to find these days when you take your car to a mechanic. I’ve had nothing but positive experiences here.

BK
Barbara K.
Buick LaCrosse
03/17/2018
thank you for the great service and making my car safe
glad my car is now safe to drive.

Albert B.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Albert said the business is good and there are no problems.

Marion B.
Buick Century
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Marion said she loves this facility because the mechanic always looks at other problems she might have down the road. She really appreciates him taking really good care of her vehicle.

NV
Nick V.
03/10/2018
Awesome Service.
Vinnie and the guys are flat out the best. They do great work in a very reasonable time frame. Their prices are fair, and laid out to you completely with no surprises before they begin the work. Vinnie actually listens to your concerns and takes notes to make sure they get the job done right. What more could you possibly want then an honest mechanic, who does great work, lives up to his promises, and no surprises when it comes to the bill, which is very fair for the work they do? A++++++++++

Juan C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/03/2018
very good
the service is fast and trustworthy will not look for another

JOHN M.
Ridgewood, NJ
Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/03/2018
I drive to Bayonne to get my car worked on because I believe that Midtown Auto is the best damn garage in town.
Friendly, honest, great workmanship, and very accommodating. I drive from Ridgewood to Bayonne to get my car serviced and wouldn't think of taking it anywhere else. These guys are the best.

GS
Gordon S.
Honda Element
03/01/2018
Great staff. Quick service at reasonable prices.
Vinny and the staff are always helpful and do honest work without sacrificing quality.

Dominick M.
03/01/2018
Expericnce of the mechanics
Very courteous to their customers and always satisfied with getting auto fixed

John S.
02/28/2018 Category: Service
John said the business did a good job and had the vehicle in and out very quickly.

LV
Lou V.
Saturn L200
02/24/2018
professional service
these guys know their cars!! You can always expect precise details to the care of your car.

GT
Gail T.
02/24/2018
Vinnie
It is great to find a garage where the owners and workers are professional and pleasant. They are honest and don't look to take advantage. They will tell you if what needs to be done is not in their wheelhouse and I feel entirely comfortable when they advise me what needs to be done. Their work is fantastic. They have become my garage of choice.

Susana M.
INFINITI QX4
02/20/2018
Vehicle inspection
On a recommendation, I went to another auto inspection place in Jersey City. I was told my car almost passed but was "not ready" yet. They advised me to drive it around. After a few days I took it back and I was told it had major engine problems. I was told that they could repair the damage for a mere $850 dollars. I went to my regular mechanic and he told me it was nonsense. My mechanic said my car should pass with no problem. I wasn't sure what to do. I eventually found Midtown Auto Repair.
What a difference, so professional, no offers to fix this or that. no offers at all. I had to take a business card on my own. My car passed without a hitch. The price for the inspection was super reasonable. I was charged twice as much by the cheaters in Jersey City.
I do love my mechanic but I can say without a doubt that if he is out of town, Midtown Auto Repair is the place I will go. I recommend them because of their honesty.

AA
Angela A.
Toyota Matrix
02/20/2018
Car Inspection done
Vinny was great with the scheduling and for letting me know about the recall on my car. Fast service!

May H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/17/2018
friendly helpful
Very very polite and helpful and fast I loved it