Overall Rating 4.500002/5Overall Rating 4.500002/5Overall Rating 4.500002/5Overall Rating 4.500002/5rating 4.500002
Overall Rating 2.199998/5Overall Rating 2.199998/5rating 2.199998rating 2.199998rating 2.199998

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Vustomer
Best dealership in Peoria!
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your patronage. We are very happy you are satisfied with your service experience. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit. As always please let us know if we can assist in any way. Have a great day!

Springfield, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Good service attitudes all around
Was able to make appointment quickly and with ease. Personnel in the service department were friendly and understood my needs, gave me a cost estimate, and made reasonable recommendations for additional services. Shuttle service was convenient and driver was very courteous and helpful.
This was my first time visiting this dealership, but won’t be my last.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good Morning Jacob,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We are very happy to see you were satisfied with that service, and look forward to seeing you again.

GA
Glenda A.
Washington, IL
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Very friendly and courteous.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Good Morning Glenda,

Thank you so much for taking the time fill out this survey. We are very happy you were satisfied with the service and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way. Thank you again and have a great day!

LL
Linda L.
Henry, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, thorough!
Enjoy my time at the dealership. Friendly, fast, thorough and rinse off my car!
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Good Morning Linda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service. I am happy you were pleased. We look forward to seeing you for your next visit. Have a great day!

VW
Vanessa W.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Genuinely caring and listening to my needs and concerns and then orchestrating a positive outcome!
Happy and looking forward to a continuous relationship ❤️
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey.
We appreciate your business. Happy to be of service.

TG
Terrence G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Tire repair
Dropped car off to have tire repaired. Did not have appointment. Tire repaired quickly.

Glad we could help.

Steven S.
North Pekin, IL
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Good work
Good work on are car. And friendly staff
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

PP
Paige P.
Pekin, IL
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Everyone who works at Mike Miller, from the sales staff to service, have always been so friendly. That really does matter when a person may have to wait for an oil change for more than a half hour.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your business.

Sherianne M.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Helpful and friendly
The people are all so friendly and helpful. I believe they truly care about their customers.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
Quick, friendly and efficient. Was a great service and I will be returning.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Jeffrey M.
Chillicothe, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Great service department
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Carol S.
Washington, IL
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Dealership
Always polite employees.
Very prompt and wait time isnt long.
They explain everything in detail and
always answer ur questions.
This is my 2nd Santa Fe i have bought and i wouldn't by any other but Hyundai.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

SV
Scott V.
Pekin, IL
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Always friendly and courteous. Enjoy having my vehicle serviced here. Treat you like family.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

We value your business.

LV
Linda V.
Knoxville, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/18/2018 Category: Service
My first time at Mike Miller Hyundai.
A new man in your service area just needs more time. I don't expect to be there that long in the future. Service mgr. comped me. I appreciated that but it was not necessary.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey.
I apologize for the delay in service on your vehicle.
We do apprciate your business.

LF
Linda F.
Abingdon, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/17/2018 Category: Service
service
none
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Dear Linda,
Thank you for completing our service survey. This helps us improve our service to you. I do apologize for the inconvenience of returning to the dealership. I see your appointment is scheduled for Tuesday, Aug 21. Please stop and see me while you are in the dealership.
Thank you.
Service and Parts Director

James S.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
I have always had good customer service and they get the job done quicly
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Sincerely

TT
Todd T.
Geneva, IL
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Tight schedule short notice
I live in Chicago but was in Peoria and needed a quick oil change. MM got me in even though they were busy. Thank you!
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey.
Stop by any time you are in the area.

Brian B.
Olney, IL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership. Friendly people. Great service
I brought in a Genesis that I bought from a different dealer.
They took care of me perfectly and got me back on the road.
They gave me a brand new loaner, etc. Perfect.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Morton, IL
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service dept
Mike Miller does a good job servicing my car. They are friendly and professional.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey.
Please let me know how we can earn your 5-star rating at every service visit. We appreciate your
business.
Service and Parts Director, Mike Miller Hyundai
309-693-1222 x250

MT
Mary T.
Deer Creek, IL
08/07/2018 Category: Service
The Service Department Staff is Top notch. As a "mature aged" lady (lol) it's comforting to know that the service department staff has my safety and welfare in mind when I take my car in for service.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018