Dunlap, IL

Jan J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Perfect Confidence
All I ever have to do is ask what my car needs and I get the answer. It's never padded it's never less than what's necessary and they'll do the work on my schedule. I don't have to worry!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business. If there is ever anything i can help you with please let me know.

Pekin, IL
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service and friendly personnel.
Great service and friendly personnel and work performed in a timely manner.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

LC
Lawrence C.
East Peoria, IL
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Speedy service
Fast service and good quality. Thanks
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

JN
John N.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
The service department at Mike Miller always has had a very positive attitude along with reliable and honest service.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

David S.
Marquette Heights, IL
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Great people to deal with.
Took car in for an oil change, tire balance and rotation. Got there around 2:45p.m. for a 3:45p.m. appointment. They said one person was ahead of me, but they would call me when it was ready, since I had enough time I walked over to World of Powersports across the street from Mike Miller. They had me back on the road by 3:45p.m.....awesome people to deal with.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Great people
Great Service Department. Always courteous always professional.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020

TE
Thomas E.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
Staff are friendly and efficient.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Daniel D.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
All of the workers at the dealership are concerned about the customer satisfaction. I have never been disapointed with the service that I have received.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

JQ
Jacob Q.
Springfield, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Once again, this Dealership has provided outstanding service that not only met, but exceeded my expectations. Personnel were professional, customer focused, efficient and friendly. Requested services were performed in less than the time expected and costs were very reasonable. My vehicle was returned clean and looking great. I just can’t say enough about the Dealership and the professionalism of its people!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Oneida, IL
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Great sales staff.
I have been going to Mike Miller since 2008. They do a nice job working with you.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for your taking the time to complete our survey. I am dissapointed that you have had issues with scheduling your last 2 appointments and will be working with our scheduling provider to ensure this never happens again. Please let me know if i can assist you in any way.
Have a great day!
Mike Miller Auto Park

Jeffrey S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
Service done was above my expectations. Since I had no appointment and chose to wait, I was told a time frame the work would be done by, but to my surprise was done much earlier. The waiting room had healthier snacks available, reading material, TV, etc. A big plus was the knowledge and professionalism by the service people and front office. Since I recently moved into the area and looking for a car shop, I found that Mike Miller lives the expression "First Impressions Go a Long Ways".
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

David S.
Marquette Heights, IL
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Very easy and outgoing service department.
Outstanding service. Had an issue with my wipers streaking on my 2019 Santa Fe, since it was under 12,000 miles they replaced them with brand new wipers at no charge.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

12/17/2019 Category: Service
Beware
Male service staff are very patriarchal to females.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

I am very sorry that your recent service experience was so poor. I would really like to speak with you about what happened and what we can do to remedy the issue or issues. Please contac t me at your convenience.
Pete schultz
309-693-122

JJ
Jan J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Good Company!
Some places would find unnecessary things to 'fix' but each time I go to have my oil changed and tired rotated, they tell me what is needed or what is coming up. This time I didn't need tires rotated, but I will next time. I can play for that!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019