Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5rating 4.5454573
Overall Rating 2.0909091/5Overall Rating 2.0909091/5rating 2.0909091rating 2.0909091rating 2.0909091

PS
Patricia S.
Rome, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
02/19/2019 Category: Service
All are very friendly. Do a great job.

Springfield, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Superlative Service
This Dealership has professional,, knowledgeable, service oriented people who genuinely seem to want to help you and do what’s best for your vehicle’s proper care and performance. They provided quick, efficient, friendly service. I got clear and thoughtful answers to my questions and the cost for services performed was very reasonable. Totally worth the 80 mile drive to get to this Dealership!
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey.
We appreciate your comments and your business.

Judy S.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Professional
I've never had an unpleasant experience. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable. The waiting area is comfortable and includes snack bars and coffee, if desired.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. The Mike Miller Service team really appreciate your business.

Christopher C.
Manito, IL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Service is always fast & the guys are always super friendly! I always bring my car there & will never go anywhere else!
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey.
We appreciate your comments and your business.

VM
Velvet M.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Speedy and thorough
They changed the oil, rotated the tires and washed my Elantra in only 30 minutes. Well done!

NG
Nichole G.
Metamora, IL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mike Miller makes dreams come true
Everyone there is great. Service is great. Fiance' is just mad because I get scammed into paying for something everytime I go. He was irate when I told him I paid $75 for filters when he just got all the filters replaced on his oil change service that was done elsewhere. Funny how when he brings in one of our vehicles he never gets asked to pay for anything. I always do!!! Guess I need to stop being so gullable and just say no!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
I would like an oppertunity to discuss your survey when you have a moment to talk. I can be reached at 309-693-1222 x 250. I am at the dealership until 6:00 during the week.
We appreciate your business and your comments.
Joy Thannert
Parts and Service Director

RT
Robert T.
Edwards, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly prompt service.
Only concern how slow it was to get my maintenance coupon booklet - 15 months.
Mike Miller's staff contacted them 5 times to get it.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business. Thanks for the patience in getting your maintenance book. We are sorry for the delay.

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and competent!
It is refreshing to see honest and competent people doing their jobs so well! Thanks for making car service a pleasant experience!

FH
Floyd H.
Customer service
Brian has gone above and beyond on my visits but this last visit he exceeded my expectations! My car was runnning poorly and the engine light came on of course on a evening commute from work and he was able to reassure me he would do everything in his power to get me back on the road and was very compassionate. He dropped what he was doing and was able to look my car over to see what was happening! Brian is the kind of person I want to work with and is one of the reasons I feel comfortable retuning for service. I have purchased many vehicles from your dealership and work with Randy every time he is also a great person to work with!
I provide customer service for my job and rarely run into such excellent customer service! Please appreciate these guys as they are my hero’s!!
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your loyalty and happy we have earned your repeat business.

BT

William B.
Morton, IL
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Fantastic Service
I had a dead battery. got car jump started. Brought it in without an appointment and they worked me in right in and put in a new battery. Very friendly. I always have the best service from Mike Millers. I have bought .3 cars from them. My sales person Randy Acevedo is the best ever!!!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business and glad we have earned your
loyalty.

SR
Sharon R.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service was prompt and complete
service members were friendly and explained what was done.

RJ
Randy J.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Randy J
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

AK
Anthony K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
very professional
my 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe is the best car I have ever owned, very reliable and Miller takes good care of any problems
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank for you completing our service survey.

Starr B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and great service!
Always wonderful service! Had new tires put on with our polar vortex and they brought the car into the garage to me when I came to pick it up! Always go back to them for all my service needs!
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey.
Happy we were here to help.

Jason G.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
Staff is always friendly and remembers my family and I. They are also great at making sure our Sonata is running perfectly.

Thank you for completing our service survey. We appreciate your kind words and your business.
Sincerely

RD
Robert D.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
Brought my Tucson in for an oil change and went ahead and had them rotate the tires too. Was very satisfied with the time it took to do both.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

HR
Heather R.
Chillicothe, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Professional
The staff is always very professional and friendly. Their work is quality and quick.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey. We appreciate your business.

Mark G.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
All my needs were taken care of
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey. We appreciate your business.

TE
Thomas E.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, competent service.
Staff is friendly and do their best to get customers in and out in good time.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019