Jay B.

Washington, IL
2017 Hyundai Azera
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service!
I've been a customer of Mike Miller's for 20 years and have never been disappointed in the service. It is always timely and thorough and every employee is genuinely interested in making the visit a good experience. You cannot go wrong!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

We appreciate your business. If there is ever anything i can help you with please let me know.

Lisa B.
Creve Coeur, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Car repair
Mike miller fixed my air and did it in a timely manner. Good job you guys. You're awesome.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

LF
Linda F.
Abingdon, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2020 Category: Service
The service people explain what is needed and let you decide if you want the work done. The cost is explained before the work is started.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

JN
John N.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Always excellent service
our experience with the Mike Miller service department has been excellent for the nine years we have owned our Hyundai.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your business.
Mike Miller Service Team

MT
Mary T.
Deer Creek, IL
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Treated with respect!!!!
Made an appointment for oil change and 4 new tires and was waiting at Dealership. Was given a wait time of 2 1/2 hours I said "No problem" and to my surprise after 1 1/2 hours it was done !!!!! The service reps are outstanding !!!! They are "customer service" oriented!!!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate
your business. Glad we were able to get your vehicle serviced.
Sincerely, Mike Miller Service Team

CK
Cheryl K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Nice service department.
Pleasant service reps and done when they say They will be.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

CR
Carl R.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Quick friendly
Had a problem with my car they got it got approval got it done 2 days early amazing team .
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

PW
Patrick W.
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Ver Pleased.
As uzsual, the entire organization at Mike Miller Hyundai were great Fantastic service. I'm very well pleased.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Jeffrey P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Great Warranty Work
The service center team answered all questions that I had, kept me informed as to the progress of the service, explained what was done in clear terms, and emailed me a copy of all completed work, as well as suggested future work.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/14/2020

Susan M.
Creve Coeur, IL
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Always willing to serve.
I was served promptly and out of the dealership at the time promised. Everyone was professional and friendly.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

WB
William B.
Morton, IL
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Been going to Mike Miller’s for years. We bring all 3 of our cars there. Always has excellent service with well qualified technicians and very knowledgeable service advisors. Highly recommend this business! Sales and service!!!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/01/2020

Springfield, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Just Outstanding Service!
This Dealership just continues to deliver great service. All personnel are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and professional. They tell you exactly what your vehicle needs and they get it done in a prompt timeframe at a reasonable cost. I was particularly impressed with their special measures for customer (and employee) safety in light of the current health crisis. And as usual, they explained the services that had been performed, possible future needs, and my car looked and drove great when they were finished. Just outstanding service in every respect and well worth the 70 mile drive to get there!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/26/2020

Jacob thank you very much for letting take care of your service needs. I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.