Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

Continue reading recommended reviews

Miles H.

SO
Susan O.
01/19/2018
Car Troubles
I took my car there and paid $120.00 in diagnostic fees on 12 27 17. I was there over an hour. I passed up a $ 1,600 repair and got it done for $200. On 1 10 18 my car had engine trouble and stalled. I found out oil was leaking from a bad valve cover. Two subsequent mechanics told me this dealer didn't do a proper diagnosis on 12 28 17. I also had a bad ignition coil and map sensor. I got the car fixed somewhere other than Hyundai. I feel like they owe me a free oil change. Also they need to do better work servicing Hyundai vehicles.
DAN K., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018