Continue reading recommended reviews

CD
c d.
Morton, IL
02/07/2020
If I was young cute and pretty I would be giving it more stars
Waited an hour and a half for oil change, waited an hour and a half for two new brake pads. I will not be back! I will definitely be going to Bloomington/Normal Illinois Hyundai. Great service great prices. Don't waste your time at Mike Miller Hyundai!

Miles H.

SO
Susan O.
01/19/2018
Car Troubles
I took my car there and paid $120.00 in diagnostic fees on 12 27 17. I was there over an hour. I passed up a $ 1,600 repair and got it done for $200. On 1 10 18 my car had engine trouble and stalled. I found out oil was leaking from a bad valve cover. Two subsequent mechanics told me this dealer didn't do a proper diagnosis on 12 28 17. I also had a bad ignition coil and map sensor. I got the car fixed somewhere other than Hyundai. I feel like they owe me a free oil change. Also they need to do better work servicing Hyundai vehicles.
DAN K., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018