Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5rating 4.5454573
Overall Rating 2.0909091/5Overall Rating 2.0909091/5rating 2.0909091rating 2.0909091rating 2.0909091

CF
Constance F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
CF
People!

Josie M.
Creve Coeur, IL
Service department
I always receive amazing service from everyone when I bring my car in. Brian has always gone above and beyond to make sure I leave happy. My next vehicle purchase will be from there based almost solely on the fact of how I’m treated in the service area. I have a busy hectic schedule and it’s nice to know that when it comes to my car I don’t have to worry , easy quick appointments, no one trying to get me to pay for unnecessary things, etc. Brian is always upfront about any issues with my car and cost. I know my car is in good hands.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey. We appreciate your business.

Usually love service
I usually leave mike Miller completely satisfied, but this time I left and became worried. It states on my receipt that all fluids were checked, but my windshield washer fluid was bone dry. This may not seem like a big deal, but my worry is, what else are they not checking when they say they check everything? Before I had 100% trust, and now I'm not sure...

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your business. Please let me know when you will be back in the area. I would like to recheck all your fluid levels and tires pressures. We can also wash your vehicle while you are here, weather permitting. Please contact me direct at 309-693-1222 x250. Our goal is to earn your trust and have you satisfied at every visit. Sincerely, Joy Thannert, Service and Parts Director.

TA
Tara A.
Lewistown, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Done faster than expected
Courteous & helpful staff
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Donald B.
East Peoria, IL
11/15/2018 Category: Service
great
Donald B
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Canton, IL
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I'm always treated very well!
I've been taking my car to the service dept for all oil changes and any other service work needed. I'm always notified of a recall and fixed up right away. About 90% of the time I deal with Brian Jarvis. He's definitely a people person and always takes care of me!
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

11/13/2018 Category: Service
don't schedule or add on more service than you can handle just to make money-my time is valuable
see previous entries

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. Please let me know how we can earn your 5-Star rating. I would appreciate any suggestions to improve our service to you and your expierence.
Joy Thannert, Service and Parts Director. 309-693-1222 x 250

CD
Christina D.
Canton, IL
First time service visit
Friendly staff

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your business. Please let me know how we can earn your 5-star rating. My number is 309-693-1222 x250. I would appreciate any comments to improve our service and your expierence. Sincerely, Joy Thannert, Service and Parts Director

AP
Arjun P.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good care

JQ
Jacob Q.
Springfield, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as before
This was my second visit to the Mike Miller Dealership, and I continue to be extremely pleased and satisfied. Brian, the Service Rep who checked me in and out was very courteous, efficient and helpful. The service was performed as requested, but even quicker than I had expected. The shuttle service got us to our destination and back to the Dealership in good time. Quite frankly, my vehicle was serviced and returned in the cleanest, best looking condition since I first bought it brand new.. And the service was performed as requested and at a reasonable cost. The Service Experience at this Dealership was at a level that made me proud to be a Genesis owner!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business and your comments. Our goal is
to exceed your expectations at every service visit.

AR
Amber R.
Marquette Heights, IL
11/11/2018 Category: Service
It’s very fast everyone is helpful and kind definitely recommend.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

GB
Glen B.
Very friendly staff
stopped in for a car wash and was finished very quickly

Trivoli, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick turnaround for factor service
In and out very quickly and at a fair price for oil change, tire rotation, and rear wiper replacement.

Jason G.
Friendly Service
They are always friendly and take great care of our vehicle.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We value your opinion and your business.

Kewanee, IL
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Flexible scheduling!
I got a flat tire at 7:30AM. I called and told them what happened and they said to just drop it off and they would fit it in as soon as they could! I had no appointment that day, but they still were able to fit me in. The service department is always friendly, polite, and most importantly, flexible!!!
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

VM
Vickie M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Easy access; prompt service.
Very pleased with the service at this location.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
They are very attentive
They were very good
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

HM
Himamsu M.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Front Brake Pads Replacement for my 2015 Hyundai Sonata
When compared to my first experience at this dealership I feel more confident and Satisfied, Pete was really supportive and helpful. Technician did a great job and gave me good information.

I had to get my front brake pads replaced, due too complete wear of just 1 brake pad (off the 4 pieces of front pads)
I am highly dissatisfied with Hyundai Manufacturer Parts, technician himself told me that I had a defective Front Right Brake Disk, since rust has penetrated to greater depth than it should (Uneven rusting on front disks) and he added that this rusting might have caused the uneven wear of 1 Pad.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
Your input helps us improve our shop and your experience.
We value your business.

East Peoria, IL
11/01/2018 Category: Service
great service

LK
Lori K.
Brimfield, IL
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great place to buy and service your vehicle
Highly recommend this place for service or purchase a vehicle. The people are friendly, dependable and prompt.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thanks Lori for completing our service survey.
We appreciate you business.