GA
Glenda A.
Washington, IL
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
I was waited on in just a few seconds. Oil change and rotating tires. Will definitely go back.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can help you with please let me know.

Janine T.

Avon, IN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Super friendly, great work
I drove from Indianapolis to purchase my vehicle here and got the included oil change package to use when we visit family in town. I had a work meeting in Illinois and called a few days ahead to see if I could get my oil changed. They squeezed me in, promised to have it done by 4, but actually had it done in just over an hour. They’re always so friendly and I won’t buy or service my car anywhere else!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

RP
Roxana P.
Galesburg, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, very courteous, and professional.
I will always deal with Mike Miller when trading cars.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Cecelia M.
Canton, IL
06/23/2020
Satisfied with dealer response
After a disappointing maintenance visit, service dept went above & beyond to apologize and make up for the issue. Really appreciated call from Pete showing his concern.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Good Morning Cecelia,

I appreciate the opportunity to make things right. Please let me know if there is anything I help you with in the future. Have a Great Day!

Canton, IL
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Unnecessary return trip to dealership
As already described
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Hello Mrs. Miller,

I appreciate your feedback and again i apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. As we spoke I look forward to hearing from you to schedule for your vehicle to be detailed. Please let me know if i can assist you in any way. Thank you and have a great day.

Joseph C.
06/22/2020 Category: Service
You guys did a great job fixing my car! 😊
Thank you for excellent customer service! 😊
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Hanna City, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
Friendly sales ands service !
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Good Morning Robert,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete our service survey. I am very sorry we did not exceed your expectations and provide a 5 start experience. If there is anything we could do differently next time please let me know. Again thank you for your feedback and i appreciate your patronage. Have a great day!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Small crew local touch
Thanks for replacing the compressor.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

AP
Anthony P.
Chillicothe, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Love this place. Comfortable environment and they do everything in a timely manner and very friendly!!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

TV
Trina V.
Manito, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Amazing staff, product and service!
Informative, helpful and always taken care of. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

We appreciate your business. If there is ever anything i can help you with please let me know.