Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

TE
Thomas E.
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Very professional staff
In and out - no problem. Very good experience.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. Your feedback will help us to get better and make yours and others experience better. We are always striving to provide 100% satisfaction so if there is ever anything I can help you with please let me know.

Brenda S.
Morton, IL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
The Service and Parts Department at Mike Miller Hyundai are professional, friendly and very pleasant to deal with. The shop is very clean and neat. The Staff is organized. Mike Miller Hyundai always exceed my expectations. My Palisade is my 3rd Hyundai.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

JJ
Jan J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff!
I appreciate the reports I get from the staff working on my car and that I get an update part way through if it's taking a little longer than expected! I have such good confidence in their ability to care for my car in a good way and keep me safe on the road!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

David F.
Glasford, IL
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
We love how they take care of their customers. If a problem does arise they take care of it will resolve it quickly. Service Manager is verry accommodating along with Casey in service. They give exceptional seevice

07/08/2021 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Needs to work on the time it takes to schedule an oil change. Having to wait 3 weeks to get in for service when you have a warranty which mandates mileage limitations is unacceptable. Service department is extremely nice and courteous. Casey is the best!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. Your feedback will help us to get better and make yours and others experience better. We are always striving to provide 100% satisfaction so I will be reaching out directly to better understand what we can do to provide a 5 star experience. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Dawn W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Accommodating and courteous. Service always done in a timely fashion.
See above
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

James L.
Mapleton, IL
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Knowledge,friendly,fast, accurate
Got me in quickly. Very good at what they do. Asked if I had any other concerns…and I did…and they addressed it promptly and at not cost to me!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

MJ
Martin J.
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Dept.
I had an unexpected problem with my engine control system that was covered under warranty. When I brought my car in for repair, I was told that they could not look at my vehicle until next month because of previous scheduled appointments. Since this was my wife's only means of transportation, I then spoke to Derick, the general manager about the situation. He immediately began to pursue some options giving the circumstances and was able to have my car serviced the same day and have us back on the road. I've been a customer since 2008 and purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership. Their customer service after the deal is second to none!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/25/2021

Metamora, IL
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Repaired Recall Well
Recall of 2020 Kona SEL caused a 3-month delay in return due partly to the amount of time it took to correct the engine issue and the Great Suez Canal Block of 2020, aka the worst timing ever. For days we watched small dozers and bobcats try to free the Ever Given. For weeks we suffered its consequences. I am a professional at the art of patience, especially at my ripe age of 27. Mike Miller's team is awesome. Recalls are not awesome. Thank you again for the service and working vehicle. Drives more quietly than before.

06/22/2021 Category: Service
Repaired Recall Well
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/22/2021

Joe W.
Dahinda, IL
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Sonata Service
The team at Mike Miller’s were on top of my service needs throughout the whole process. No hidden costs honest suggestions no complaints here. Thanks Mike Miller Team
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/21/2021

Rebecca G.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Everyone at Mike Miller Hyundai is extra friendly, They definitely make you feel welcomed..I have been going here for years, purchased many vehicles here..My carsales man Clayton Anthony is my favorite..He always helps me get in the right vehicle..He works hard to help me find what I want..
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

BW
Barbara W.
Edwards, IL
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Peoria, IL Mike Miller Hyundai
On June 9 I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. When I got there, the service man told me he didn’t have me down for an appointment. I showed him my confirmation on my phone and he laughed and said “that’s not us.” I had mistakenly made my appt with my former Honda dealer. He told me he wouldn’t leave me hanging but couldn’t do it that day. He told me to bring it in the next day and leave it and he’d take care of it. He said his next available appt was June 30 and I would’ve been too far over. His name was Brian. How I made that mistake is still hard for me to believe because I’ve had other oil changes at Hyundai and managed to schedule them at the right place!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

Pekin, IL
2021 Hyundai Elantra Hev
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Quick, reliable service with smiles
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021

MF
Melanie F.
Abingdon, IL
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Mel's Review
Everyone great. They know me on first name basis. Love that. I feel like I am important to them as they are to me.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

05/28/2021 Category: Service
Service was great. The only complaint is it takes two weeks to get in for an oil change.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/28/2021