CR
10/12/2020 Category: Service
good service
good service
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. If there is ever anything I can help you with please let me know.

SD
Sam D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Mike miller
I had to add oil to my car again today
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Sam,

I am very sorry to hear about your recent service experience. I will be reaching out this morning to speak with you directly about your engine oil concern. I look forward to speaking with you.

FT
Frank T.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Service and Professionalism
Service was on time and had me out on time. You don't see many dealership owners out walking ,but you will see Mike Miller. He really cares about customs.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

SR
Sheila R.
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service 5 star
It's a great place to have all your vehicle needs done. Great customer service and accurate with all information.
Sheila R
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Jovie M.
Groveland, IL
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Love my car and the service department
Pete Schultz and the entire service department at Mike Miller Hyundai Peoria are the best! They are fast, efficient, and honest. I love my Hyundai so much!!! 2014 Sonata Turbo.... ❤️❤️❤️
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience. We are very happy to be able to help you during a difficult and busy time. Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. If there is ever anything I can help you with please let me know.

NK
Nancy K.
Bartonville, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Car trouble
Nobody has time for car trouble but the folks at Mike Miller get me in as soon as they can and take care of it efficiently and in a timely manner. Everyone I encounter is friendly and professional
which I appreciate.

Thanks !!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can help you with please let me know.

WB
William B.
Morton, IL
2007 Hyundai Elantra
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service
My family has been going to Mike Millers for years. Have bought 4 cars from them. Sales and service are at the highest level possible. Highly recommend them for all of your needs!!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

Mapleton, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/25/2020 Category: Service
They were able to work my car in for a oil change. Very much appreciated.
Great service!!!!!!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

Aaryn B.
Tonica, IL
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Treated like my problem mattered even if it was just warranty work
I was so happy with my service at Mike Miller after being treated poorly at Schimmer Ford. Pete was very helpful and treated me like a person not like I was a waste of time. I appreciated his constant contact during the process and he treated me like I was important even if my car was in for just warranty work. I will take that hour + drive to Peoria so I receive this kind of service from now on. Congrats on a great staff!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/17/2020

RL
Ronald L.
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Aug 2020 18K Maint
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/13/2020

We appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can help you with please let me know.

PM
Pamela M.
Princeville, IL
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Friendly but professional
I love taking my car to Mike Miller Hyundai! They are friendly but still professional! From check in to check out was quick! They even washed my car! I like how they show/explain if there are any problems they foresee!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Renee W.
Princeville, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2020 Category: Service
service dept
We love the text updates from service and the calls we get about updates during our service appts.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

WB
William B.
Morton, IL
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Simply described, excellent service as always. Wouldn’t go any where else. Very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I take all 3 of my cars to Mike Miller’s!!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

AR
Alisha R.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is always friendly and super nice. They get my car in and out and I wouldn't go anywhere else!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

David j D.
07/26/2020
Two and a half days for a battery replacement
I had my car towed in on Wednesday July 22nd it was not done till Saturday the 25th then when I pick my car up it is not washed it is not vacuumed out both of which I thought were part of the customer service experience used to be a good dealership not so sure now