Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

DT
Donald T.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2021 Category: Service
The staff are very professional,
The Service team at Mike Miller are always courteous and knowledgable.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. Your feedback will help us to get better and make yours and others experience better. We are always striving to provide 100% satisfaction so if there is ever anything I can help you with please let me know.

Dianna H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Kind & helpful staff. Work completed correctly & quickly out the door. Nice waiting area.
You can count on the staff to bring up some service you, yourself have over looked to keep your
car running great. Saving you another trip in.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

JJ
Jan J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Great Experience!
Every time I have taken my car in for servicing - no matter what - they come in and tell me what they have found, if anything: what kind of tires I need, what kind of oil they used, how long it will take to fix the brakes, etc. I am completely confident in the service personnel and they never make me feel inferior when I have to have them explain what 'that sound' is! They have taught me that the cost of upkeep on my car is WELL worth it and their prices are not out of line with my budget. I expect to keep taking my Elantra to Mike Miller until it runs no more (and even then, I might have them put a new engine in it!)
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

David S.
Marquette Heights, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Excellent people to deal with.
Took my Santa Fe in for a oil change and tire rotation. Took it in at 7:30 a.m. and was fully expecting to be shuttled to my Dr. appt at 9:15 a.m. (They we’re going to work my car into their schedule.) They got my car in and done by 8:45 a.m., and I was out the door. Excellent customer service at this dealership. Kudos to the service people here...
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

AH
Andrea H.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
Brian was great, made me feel like I was his top priority.

Catherine S.
Pekin, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/09/2021 Category: Service
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Best car we’ve ever owned. Safe. Efficient. Great service from Mike Miller.

LT
Linda T.
Galva, IL
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Quality dealership
I have been a customer at this dealership since 2004, and have purchased four new vehicles from them in that time. All my service work is handled by them, and I love that all the records are in one place. I trust their advice when it comes to the care of my car. Good people.

David G.
Chillicothe, IL
2021 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Dave G
Service dept and service advisor went totally beyond on another service call.
Not at all unusual at Mike Miller's.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

EP
Evan P.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car
Had a great experience. Will shop their in the future.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

SK
Shelly K.
Pekin, IL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Friendly,great service
My service was done quickly and efficiently. Communication was excellent on what they were doing to my car. I did notice they All were working as a team made a very comfortable environment.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2021 Category: Service
The People we work with
Every time we've been there, the people go above and beyond
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

CR
Carl R.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Great staff
Amazing all the way around . Always fast and courteous.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

KL
Kayley L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/09/2021 Category: Service
I always get wonderful service from this dealership. Everyone is always willing to answer my questions along with being very kind. At my last oil change and tire rotation there was a nail found in my tire and they even patched it for me free of charge. Definitely a good place to bring your car.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021