Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5rating 4.5454573
Overall Rating 2.0909091/5Overall Rating 2.0909091/5rating 2.0909091rating 2.0909091rating 2.0909091

LC

Edwards, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy Santa Fe customer
Good people work there but, but Hyundai Corp doesn't take care of their long time buyers
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

We appreciate your comments. We are sorry the 2018 Sante Fe had
a knock sensor problem after the update. We thank you for having faith in our dealership and your continued loyalty.

GS
Gurney S.
Brimfield, IL
03/18/2019 Category: Service
My Sonata
Great people to deal with

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business.

Roger B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

ES
Eric S.
Henry, IL
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
This was my first time having my oiled changed at Mike Miller Hyundai, I was impressed with the service, highly recommend
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your business.

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Servicing
Quick & very reliable.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Engine recall
Not sure what to put here

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business.  Our goal is to exceed your expectations at every service visit. Please contact me if you would like to discuss any issues with your vehicle or our service.
Joy Thannert
Service and Parts Director 309-693-1222 x250

KA
Karen A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Love Mike Miller Hyundai
Everyone is super friendly and they always try to get you in and out as quickly as possible!!!
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

LF
Linda F.
Abingdon, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
maintenance
I have always received wonderful service when I bring my car in for maintenance. I like when they come and tell you what they found and ask you if they can proceed with the repairs.

Trivoli, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient Oil Change
Very timely and friendly service.

RP
Roxana P.
Galesburg, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
My salesman, Rodney Rogers, is first-class. Always there to help with any concerns. The Service Department is very customer oriented. They strive for customer satisfaction.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

2015 Hyundai Equus
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick friendly and priced reasonably.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Better service at Toyota
The customer service on the phone is poor. When we purchased the vehicle we were told that they have the best customer service when servicing the vehicle. That is definitely not true other places we have been have a higher and better customer service than this place.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business. Your comments and suggestions help us improve our service to you. Our goal is to exceed your expectations on every visit.

Dianna H.
Oil Change
Nice staff & quick service.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

PC
Patrick C.
Wyoming, IL
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Great place will buy from again
Service is good sales Dave freese's is great we were upside down in our van find a way to trade in and don't owe more than our car is worth

MA
Mary A.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendliest staff around. Appointments are always on time.
The service staff are always friendly. Always. The appointment time is always accurate with never being behind schedule. I love the option of having early morning appointment hours.

Thank you for completing our service survey.
We appreciate your business. We are happy to
accommodate your early schedule

Samuel B.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Always great.
Great place. Highly recommend it. I never thought I’d like a Hyundai. Now I will never get anything else.

Mike Miller Service Tea,

02/23/2019 Category: Service
1st oil chg
No problems.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

CT
Carl T.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Job all around
Prompt service, professional staff informed me of all they were doing including fix a problem with software upgrade I did not I needed.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/23/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey.
We appreciate your comments and your business.

Ralph H.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service from beginning to end
When my engine light came on after an oil change, I immediately called the service department and was instructed to have my car towed to the dealership. During the wait for the tow truck, the general manager called me several times to check on me and assured me that I would have a loaner car waiting for me. The tow truck took longer than expected, so he sent two salespeople to my location with the loaner and kept checking to make sure that I was taken care of. I was so impressed with his concern. I was also pleased how accommodating the service department was when I picked up my car. They were extremely polite, caring, and concerned for my wellbeing. Please pass on my gratitude to all of the people involved with my service.
Ralph Heston
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey.
We appreciate your comments and it very nice to hear you were taken care of so promptly.