RN

Pekin, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Mr. Happy
Staff is always nice and helps me out.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business. If there is ever anything i can help you with please let me know.

Canton, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
I was stranded on 474, got a tow to Mike Miller. Brian the service manager was very reassuring on the phone with me about the problem and worked to get my vehicle fixed in less than 4 days and that was diagnosing that my engine had completely failed, it was a warranty job, got a new motor installed and everything checked out in 4 days. He kept me in the loop with everything and was very nice on the phone.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Mike C.
Rockton, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Great
Was a very nice job that was done in a reasonable time.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

CP
Christopher P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Customer Safety top notch!
I took my college daughter's car in for new tires and to fix loose tie rod. Brian Jarvis did an aweaome job letting me know exactly what else I should get fixed to keep my duaghter safe while driving back and forth to college out of town. He was professional, honest and caring! Because of this type of service from Brian Jarvis I will always take both my duaghter's Elantra and my Kia to Mike Miller!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/08/2020

CE
Connie E.
East Peoria, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/07/2020 Category: Service
They were very efficient.
They took good care of me. I really know that they treated me like a customer that they cared about.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/08/2020

GK
Gary K.
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Competent work from all concerned
Excellent service. Clear review of service needed and review of auto and any suggested future service.

Mike R.
Elmhurst, IL
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Great service experience
Great Service Department, Pete did a great job for us.

David S.
Edelstein, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2020 Category: Service
They always make it easy to get in and get out!!

BP

Donna C.
Morton, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Every one was super nice
Exceptional service
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
01/27/2020 Category: Service
This was my first service for my ‘19 Santa Fe. While it was a routine oil&filter change I was very satisfied. Techs very knowledgeable, courteous. Service Mgr Travis was very customer oriented.
I will be happy to use this dealership to keep my vehicle in top condition.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Jan J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Perfect Confidence
All I ever have to do is ask what my car needs and I get the answer. It's never padded it's never less than what's necessary and they'll do the work on my schedule. I don't have to worry!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020