Dianna H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/09/2021 Category: Service
Close to work for early morning appointments.
Always on time and courteous. Job well done at time of service. No long wait times.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. Your feedback will help us to get better and make yours and others experience better. We are always striving to provide 100% satisfaction so if there is ever anything I can help you with please let me know.

Susan M.
Creve Coeur, IL
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Friendly, professional and thorough.
I was having trouble w/ my heater fan. It quit working. I was told to bring it in , which I did. I had no wait and Ryan solved the problem. I had to return because a trouble light was on and Brian immediately installed another headlight bulb. No waiting and very professional.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

SJ
Sonya J.
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Professional.
Mike Miller, sales, accounting & services are #1.
They are very Professional and their Customer Service skills are top notch!
Thank you!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Larry M.
Pekin, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2021 Category: Service
The service is and has always been exceptional. Courteous professional and most of all helpful. The workers even unloaded the groceries I had purchased while shopping with my friend during the servicing into my car . The entire service department should be told how much they are appreciated.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

AH
Albert H.
Bartonville, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Mike Miller service and sales departments are first class. Friendly, professional, and punctual.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Lucas M.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/16/2021 Category: Service
The service center/dealership is conveniently located.
I never had a disappointing day every visit to this location. The service is excellent . Never a boring moment while waiting because there is tv to watch while enjoying their coffee or choco or even tea.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Troy M.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Miss diagnosed
Poor quality of service personell
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Good Morning,

I first want to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey about your recent service visit. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and I am very sorry to hear that we failed during this visit. I will be reaching out immidiately to discuss what I can do to help remedy this.

Sincerely

James F.
Canton, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai service
I had my car serviced at mike miller’s. I was greeted promptly and professionally. My car was serviced properly and reasonably priced The waiting area was clean and comfortable and my car was washed. Definitely recommend
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

2019 Hyundai Kona
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Great and fast service!
I will never go anyplace else
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

OS
Olivia S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Felt like a rock star
I have never had a bad experience at Mike Miller Hyundai.
I cant say enough nice things about the staff...do they go through daily classes on how to treat customers? Whatever
they are doing...it works! Very impressed...Good job everybody!

Olivia
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

David G.
Chillicothe, IL
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Perfection.
The service dept strives for perfection.
Once in and done service with a smile.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Mayme H.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Honesty and integrity of Mike Miller's team is just a plus to the quality of maintenance and repairs they provide. That is a "10" in any book.
As a retired senior citizen with no male influence on the upkeep of my car, Mike Miller's team has made me feel like family when I call to schedule routine maintenance or to research and identify any issues or concerns I question. Mike Miller's Maintenance and Repair Team has erased the stress level I have had in the past about my car upkeep and making it safe to drive. This is the team I will use as long as I am driving my current vehicle; and, if I do chose to buy a new car, this will be where I will look for a replacement.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

DK
Donna K.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
FLAT TIRE
I WAS STRANDED WITH A FLAT TIRE, I CALLED MIKE MILLER SERVICE DEPARTMENT, THEY HAD HELP TO ME WITHIN 50 MINUTES, AND I RECEIVED THREE CALLS CHECKING TO MAKE SURE I WAS OK I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE HELP I RECEIVED
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021