Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5rating 4.5454573
Overall Rating 2.0909091/5Overall Rating 2.0909091/5rating 2.0909091rating 2.0909091rating 2.0909091

Chillicothe, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick work
They are very professional and get you in and out

Marilyn M.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Service is always great at Mike Miller!

West Peoria, IL
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always so helpful.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

AT
Amy T.
Canton, IL
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Car wash
The car wash and the vacuum with a oil change

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/18/2019 Category: Service
People
Best dealership ever! I love the cars, but adore the dealership! Will stay with them forever!
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Dave D.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and check of my car was quick and done right great experience

Cheryl B.
Pekin, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Rearview camera repair
Exceptional performance and service
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The best dealership ever!
This place has amazing, down-to-earth staff that actually care about you as a person and not as a dollar sign. They want to make sure you’re happy with their products and services and they want to ensure you are happy with the car/services you’re considering purchasing. This dealership made me a life long customer! Thank-you Mike Miller Auto Park!

Thank you for completing our service survey.
We appreciate your comments and your business.

Kelli B.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Everytime I return to mike miller I have a wonderful experience. The car service guys are so nice and explain everything they are going to do to my car before hand and during.

Thank you for completing our service survey.
We appreciate your business. Happy to be of service to you.

Debora P.
Edwards, IL
01/11/2019 Category: Service
From the moment I drove into the service area, I received great care. I was greeted immediately and my vehicle was checked in for routine oil change. The waiting room was busy but comfortable. Mike Miller himself walked through a couple of times and greeted customers. When my vehicle was done, I paid for the windshield wipers I had requested and shown to my car. Every employee I came in contact with was friendly and efficient.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Richard S.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Staff always available & helpful to answer any concerns.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey. We appreciate your business.

Cheryl W.
Mapleton, IL
happy customer
you can tell the employees care about their "product"..nice doing business with Mike Miller Hyundai

Starr B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Friendly
Continued great service! Assisted us with looking at new tire prices and had rapid service as usual
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

VM
Vinley M.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Their customer service is second to none. Clean facility, very professional staff and not to mention it doesn’t take them long to get the job done perfectly

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business and your kind comments.

Simon H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service reps! Easy to work with!!
This was my first service appointment and it went very well. All my questions were answered and the oil change and tire rotation were serviced very quickly! I will be returning for all my service needs.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We value your business.

AH
Albert H.
Bartonville, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Mike Miller Hyundai is the Best
Friendly, professional, punctual describes the Mike Miller service department. I couldn't ask for a better service department or dealership.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

GW
Glen W.
Minier, IL
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Recall, No sweat.
My car was serviced for a recall and a minor problem. I had questions about the recall and assured that if there was any future problem it would be taken care of.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.

Chillicothe, IL
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Keep new service advisor in training
I was not looking forward to dealing with the advisor I had on my first service visit in June, but luckily I got the new guy in training and I had a much better experience. Please keep him as he has a pleasant personality and listens to your requests. I was also pleasantly surprised
that the service took less time than what was stated and the service tech that took me to the payment window was very friendly and helpful. I also appreciate the $10 off coupon, as that was the deciding factor in getting my oil changed at Mike Miller.
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your comments. This helps us improve our service to you and your experience.

Dunlap, IL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Oil Cooler Replacement
Great people and awesome service department!!
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your kind words and value your business.

Jean D.
West Peoria, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/28/2018 Category: Service
na
na
Roberta J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey. We appreciate your business.  Please let me know how we can earn your 5-star rating. Any suggestions will help us improve our service and your experience. Our goal is to exceed your expectations at every visit.
Joy Thannert, Service and Parts director