HG
Holly G.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/26/2015 Category: Service
Holly said the business always provides great service.

Eva F.
10/22/2015
MB B 200
Had a great experience with Mike`s Performance Garage , unbelievable customer service, Mike went extra mile , to bring parts from Europe for my MB B200 , repair was done and $$$$ were saved . Thank you Mike for very good job , you have done on my car . Highly recommend their business as they do their best to offer reliable service.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 10/23/2015

Thank you for choosing us to work on your car.. I must admit it was pretty difficult working on a Canadian only car without software, but we figured it out. We enjoyed having you guys as customers & hope to see you again in the future..
Mike

BO
Bernie O.
Mazda Tribute
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Bernie said he has been going to this business for a few years. They always treat him right.

Eva F.
10/20/2015
MB B 200
Great shop, Mike went above and beyond to help me get my B200 back on the road driving good. He went here and there getting parts, even to Europe , to get my car ready for the road . Great customer service all around.Thank you Mike , you are THE BEST !!

BL
Bill L.
Cadillac Seville
10/13/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill's wife. She said they do a good job.

James S.
Toyota Celica
10/12/2015 Category: Service
James said there was not much the mechanic at this business could do because his engine blew, and to repair it would be too expensive.

SANDRINE S.
Chrysler 300
10/03/2015
straight to the point, and gives bottom line information.
Very professional, knowledgeable about the performance of my vehicle and most of all a one stop shop

Josh G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Chevrolet Pickup
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Josh said he was really happy with this business.

Dennis D.
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Dennis said the facility has saved him money in the long run. He broke every thing down for him and was really accurate with his diagnostic.

Jorge G.
09/28/2015 Category: Service
Jorge said this business is excellent and he was satisfied with Mike. He will be a returning customer.

RL
Russ L.
Toyota Tundra
09/26/2015 Category: Service
Russ said he knows Mike. He is a good friend of the family and he always does great work.

Susan M.
Nissan Armada
09/03/2015 Category: Service
Susan said the business was quick and efficient on their service. They offered a good price.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 09/22/2015

Thank you Susan!! We will miss you, hope you & the family have a smooth & easy move. We hope to see you again. Thank you for being such a great customer.

Mark C.
08/29/2015 Category: Service
Mark said this business provided great service. His vehicle was in and out really fast.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 09/22/2015

Thank you... We appreciate your business.. Its always a pleasure to see you!!

AW
Amanda W.
Melbourne, FL
08/24/2015 Category: Service
Amanda said Mike is a really nice guy and he's very professional. He keeps in contact with her, knows how to communicate with his customers and is a good business person.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 09/22/2015

Thank you for your review, We appreciate your business. Glad we were able to fix your transmission with out having to rebuild it. Lucky Lucky!!

Ridel H.
Jacksonville, FL
Dodge Durango
08/24/2015 Category: Service
Ridel said the service at this business was really good.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 09/22/2015

Thank you for your business. Glad the new computer worked out for your truck!! Have a safe trip back up North..

Curtis B.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/22/2015 Category: Service
Curtis said this business does good work.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 09/22/2015

Thank you for being such a good loyal customer. Going on over 5 years of coming here & we thank you!! It is always nice to see you coming in for your scheduled maintenance..

EVA F.
Mercedes-Benz S600
08/21/2015
MB B200
I am so happy to have found Mikes Performance. I've been to a few different places with my car and have been disappointed many times. Mike was so thorough, informative and very
professional. Thank you so much for your help , you are very honest person and I am glad that I got to know you Mike !Love the way you run your business .Being at your shope , I could see so many happy faces
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 09/22/2015

We are just as happy to have good customers like yourself.. We appreciate your business & trusting us with your Mercedes. We look forward to seeing you in Ocotber..
Mike

Margaret C.
08/11/2015 Category: Service
Margaret said this business has great service. They were helpful and friendly.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 09/22/2015

We thank you for you & your family being such a loyal & long time customer of ours.. We love helping you & the family in any way we can. See you soon..

DO
Diane O.
Toyota Matrix
08/06/2015
Did a great job, very good & quick
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 09/22/2015

Thank you for being such a loyal & long time customer.. You have followed me from St. Lucie Battery & Tire to my shop now. That is going on over 10 years of service. Wow, has it really been that long? We love seeing you & being caught up on the fishing report, hope to see you soon.

JODY M.
Nissan Rogue
08/05/2015
I'm pleased with the service and Mike's quick response to my vehicle needs. Thanks for your honesty. Honesty, is the best policy! I will be back for all my vehicle needs.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 09/22/2015

I thank you for your review & business.. I am glad to hear that we gained a new customer. Honesty is the only way & appreciate having you as a customer. Hope to see you soon..