MA
Mike A.
Hialeah, FL
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Mike said they were a little expensive and he would recommend them in an emergency.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 04/25/2019

We appreciate you review. We try to keep the prices as affordable as possible. We strive to perform the best repairs on the treasure coast. We hope to see you again soon.

FH
FRED H.
03/23/2019
Partners
Mike and his crew are thorough, competent and friendly. They are committed to helping you get the most out of your vehicle. I'm glad I joined up with these guys before it cost me a bunch of money not to have done so. Very professional.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your review, We appreciate it more than you know. We are glad we were able to save you some money and repair your vehicle needs. We hope you come back again soon.

DEBBIE L.
Ram Pickup
03/21/2019
Brake issues
My husband thought he knew the problem. Other places would have just gone with that. These guys found the real cause and repaired it as well. Would recommend them 100%
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 04/25/2019

We can't THANK you enough for your review. We are happy to see your satisfied with your break job and the work performed on your vehicle. We hope to see you in the future.

Michael D.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business is always on point and does the work perfect the first time. He does appreciate everything they did.

SA
Sue A.
Nissan Frontier
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Sue said the staff kept her well informed.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 04/25/2019

We are happy to hear you were satifised with your visit to our shop. We strive to keep all our customers in the loop with their vehicle repairs. We appreciate your continued support towards our shop.

HF
Harold F.
Buick Century
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Harold said he always goes to the place. They are the best at what they do. He stated Mike is the best, and he would like to thank them for doing a wonderful job.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 04/25/2019

We appreciate your review and your continued support for our shop. We hope to see you again soon for any f your vehicle needs.

ALICIA B.
Jensen Beach, FL
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/06/2019
Amazing !!
Best service ever
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 03/07/2019

We appreciate your business more than you know. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle repairs. We hope to see you again soon

BD
BOB D.
02/27/2019
Friendly business
Everyone working there is friendly and helpful. I have a lot of friends and tell them about how well they take care their customers. A clean shop.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 03/07/2019

We appreciate your referrals and most of all your loyal business.

Thanks,

Mike

CL
Chris L.
Acura TL
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the staff always gives him really good service and a good deal.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 03/07/2019

We appreciate your business. Don't forget to check your emails for our monthly specials!

Jonathan G.
Nissan Titan
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said the staff did a good job.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 03/07/2019

WE CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND BUSINESS.

Jamar C.
INFINITI FX35
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Jamar said the business gave him no complaints. He will go back and also recommend them to others.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 03/07/2019

WE APPRECIATE YOUR REVIEW AND YOUR SUPPORT FOR OUR SHOP. THE REFERRALS MEAN MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW.

02/20/2019
Honesty
Mike was referred to me by my father so I knew he was honest.Made the mistake of taking my truck somewhere else first to get the diagnosis of a faulty transmission. Was told I needed to replace it and was quoted $4000.00. Took it to Mike and he fixed it in 1 day at a very reasonable price. Awesome!!!
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 03/07/2019

WE ARE SO HAPPY WE WERE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND SAVE YOU SOME MONEY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. PLEASE THANK YOU FATHER FOR HIS REFERRAL.

Devon S.
02/11/2019
Great Service and reasonable cost
I felt compelled to write a review after my experience as a recent customer at Mike's. I own a 2008 Ford Edge with 292,000 miles on it and haven't exactly been the best with maintenance over the years. I haven't had to because it's been quite dependable. However, I finally did have a big enough issue requiring the services of a full service mechanic and was lucky enough to discover Mike's.

Mike and his technicians are what all garages and mechanics used to be, but should always be: honest, reasonable, and competent. Mike and his guys are all of these and then some. Their shop has an old school feel, but they are completely comfortable with today's automated and computerized systems in our vehicles.

My car could probably use a thousand little things because of age and condition, but Mike focused on my original problem - a sudden and severe oil leak.

During the repair, Mike and his guys discovered a couple of small things that took very little time or money to address and not only did I get my vehicle back with the original problem resolved at a competitive price point, but my old Ford came back to me idling smoother and running better then when I dropped it off.

Mike and his guys are honest, efficient, professional, cost-conscious and knowledgeable. You would be hard-pressed to find a better local garage to take care of you.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 03/07/2019

WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR AWESOME REVIEW. IT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. WE ARE GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO GET YOUR CAR REPAIRED TO YOUR SATISFACTION. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

LC
Lora C.
Ringgold, GA
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Lora said the mechanic told her about all the codes the vehicle was throwing. He communicated a whole summary about all the issues that needed attention. She said it was a great experience and she was very educated when she left.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 03/07/2019

THANKS SO MUCH LORA FOR YOUR REVIEW. WE ARE HAPPY TO HEAR YOU HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT OUT SHOP AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON FOR ALL YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS.

GP
GREG P.
01/21/2019
2002 f150 truck
Honest up front and kept me updated and was completely done on time and truck runs like new I am very impressed with mike and his crew and will definitely recommend and go back for any other repairs I need done .awesome awesome job
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 03/07/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW AND BUSINESS GREG. WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE FOR ALL YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS.

GA
Gary A.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the people took care of the vehicle with no issues, at affordable prices. He really appreciates them very much.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 03/07/2019

THANK YOU GARY FOR YOUR CONTINUED BUSINESS AND SUPPORT. WE APPRECIATE IT MORE THAN YOU KNOW.

Kevin B.
Saturn Aura
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he was made to feel comfortable at the business. He stated the service was top-notch and the facility had a family atmosphere.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 03/07/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW KEVIN. WE APPRECIATE YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND BUSINESS.

Ryan S.
Stuart, FL
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said they are fantastic, quick, transparent and prompt. He said the whole experience is good.

Justin R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Justin said that the place was trustworthy, gave him an honest quote and exhibited professionalism.

KO
Kirsten O.
Florida
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Kirsten said that the place was quick and kept her in the know throughout the service.