BR
Bill R.
Kirkville, NY
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Bill said this business was great. He was pleased with it.

CF
Carrie F.
Buick LaCrosse
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Carrie said she was referred to this business and they are the best.

GO

DAVID P.
Brewerton, NY
05/11/2020
I Know I can Trust this Auto Repair Shop To Work On My Cars
Both John and Breanna are very Professional.

MARK M.
Liverpool, NY
Chrysler Sebring
05/09/2020
Always a great job honestly and trust
Always a great job the team does a great job Honest upfront and they’re very trustworthy is describe what is the problem and always try to find ways of saving me money great job as usual

NW
NANCY W.
Cadillac SRX
05/05/2020
MIKE'S IS EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY!!!
I completely trust the people at Mike's. They are also very good at explaining what work my vehicle needs, and performing that work expertly. They also pick up and return the vehicle at my home. I've been going to Mike's for many years and cannot recommend them highly enough!!

LUCIANO M.
05/01/2020
Rest in peace
Hard to find a good mechanic clean environment knowledgeable in helping to found the cause of the problem and you pay for is skill and is not overcharged .

Michael M.
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Michael said everything was run by him before they made any decisions, the prices are reasonable, and they are very polite.

John A.
Cadillac SRX
04/25/2020 Category: Service
John said he has no problems with this place.

BILL S.
Cicero, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
04/24/2020
Timely, professional attitude, personable staff
Routine or special needs, this is the professional place to have your car/vehicle maintained.

NW
Nancy W.
11/27/2019
ALWAYS great service and excellent repairs
I've been very fortunate to have Mike's doing my car service and repairs for several years now. Most recently, they had my car in because it had not been driven for over a year. Superior diagnostics and, as always, everything was explained very clearly, questions cheerfully answered. Unlike other car repair centers or dealerships, I NEVER feel that work is being done that may not be necessary. I TRUST THEM COMPLETELY!! And they generously pick up the car at my home for any needed service.

LH
lana h.
Hagersville, ON
09/30/2018
Emergency Service saved my family!!!!
My family were visiting Syracuse for a lacrosse tournament when my vehicle made a noise 10 miles from the hotel. This was the first place that I called on a Saturday morning and they gladly agreed to help us out!! The wheel bearing was about to fall off and we were very lucky to have not had an accident from the 5 hour trip from Canada !!! I would like to thank the very friendly and caring staff there at Mike's and they fixed my vehicle in record time!!!

Mike S.
Melbourne Beach, FL
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they did the work on time. The price was good. He lives in Florida and was passing through New York. So, he cannot recommend them.

RF
Robert F.
08/18/2018
Mike's Auto Service Center- You Can't go Wrong
I have been a customer of Mike's since we moved into our first house in 1978. At that time he had a little two-bay operation which just happened to be less than 1 mile from our house. And now, he even washes our car every time we bring it in for service. In addition to being a top-notch mechanic he is a very good businessman. I would highly recommend Mike's to anyone.

BR
Betty R.
08/16/2018
trusted
The staff are always warm and friendly, My car's needs are explained with clarity and prioritized for me. Questions always answered with insight and a smile.