BG
Barbara G.
Liverpool, NY
Buick LaCrosse
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Barbara said she really liked the place, Mike bent over backwards for her.

MATT/ LISA G.
Kia Soul
08/01/2020
They don’t make em like this anymore.
We’ve been customers for just under 20 years and have never needed to question if Mile’s was recommending more work than was needed. They really went above and beyond this time and we cannot say enough good things about them.

08/01/2020
Reliable Timely Service
We have been going to Mike to service our vehicles for many years because he is dependable and honest. No runaround. No vague explanations, charges or cut rate practices. Just good business.

DARCY M.
07/29/2020
Mikes Auto does great work on cars is very helpful to you
Thank you Mikes Auto for taking care of my car and me you are Great! THANK YOU! Darcy
John and Brianna, 315-458-1740 from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 08/04/2020

Anytime Darcy!!  We appreciate your review and glad we can help you stay safe on the road.  Thanks!!

MAGGIE H.
07/18/2020
Friendly and honest.
I never have to wait long for essential service. They explain concerns. My family has been using them for many years because we trust them!

We are so glad we were able to accommodate you, especially with a sudden issue.  Thank you, and your family, for the continued loyalty.  We are so glad we can help!!  Thanks Maggie!!

TOM M.
Phoenix, NY
Chevrolet Camaro
07/09/2020
Friendly staff. Competitive prices
I chose to go here for a coolant flush because the price was comparable to other shops. I have a charge card for another shop, that I'll leave nameless, but they left me feeling frustrated when I brought my daily driver there. Only on this occasion I was bringing in a 29 year old car and I didn't trust "the other place" to work on this car. I knew things were original and figured parts would go upon a proper pressure test. However I was worried they would say everything was too old and had to be replaced. Fortunately after my coolant flush at Mike's auto service center, I only paid extra for a hose clamp! They even took extra steps to clean the system thoroughly which I did not expect. I'm very pleased with their service and will be sure to return again for future repairs on both cars.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience with us!!  We try our hardest to be transparent and honest. We are glad that you had an opportunity to see that.  Thank you Tom!! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!!

EE
EDWARD E.
07/04/2020
Mikes auto center
Love this place,close to home and they do excellent work and back everything they do a place you can trust for honest and reliable service!They even give me rides back and forth to my home when I need one,glad I found them!

Thank you Ed for pointing out some of our great services, like the shuttle and warranty.  If we can help you get home or to work, we will. And if there is a problem with a repair, we DO want to hear about it. We appreciate your continued patronage in Mike's Auto!  Thanks Ed!!

Liverpool, NY
Hyundai Accent
06/28/2020
5 stars!
They are great! Quick, efficient, professional, friendly... just fantastic!

Thank you for the great review!!  We appreciate you choosing Mike's for your service!

MARLEA S.
Kia Sorento
06/23/2020
trustworthy and integrity.
I am so very happy I found Mike's Automotive. First impression is everything, and from the very first visit I found John and his staff to be the most accommodating people. It certainly shows they take pride in their business and go above and beyond with their service to make sure they perform professional work. They have been so very kind and helpful whenever I have needed to use their service. Not enough words to express how very satisfied I am.
I recommend Mike's automotive to everyone.

Thanks Marlea for taking the time to write this outstanding review!   Our team is blown away from your words and appreciate you pointing out the pride we take in our work.  We are happy that you have found a new home for your repairs with Mike's!!  Thanks Marlea!!

PK
PAUL K.
Subaru Ascent
06/22/2020
great service
people friendly good work

Thank you Paul for the positive review and for being such a loyal customer!   Thanks!!

KATHY S.
Kia Soul
06/16/2020
Nice people and a clean place
Great. I felt the difference when I drove my car. And I want to thank you for giving it a bath seeing the only it get's a bath is when it rains.

I'm sure you did feel a difference!  Aligning the vehicle can definitely give you a smoother ride when there's issues.  Thank you for leaving a great review and we are happy to hear the positive results!!  Thanks Kathy!

JANET S.
Toyota Yaris
06/10/2020
Service on my 2009 Toyota
Thank you for the prompt service, oil change 2 new tires and then a phone recommending new rear brakes. Thank you again.

Thank you Janet for being such a loyal customer and for leaving your review!  We are glad you have been happy with our service.  Thanks!!

LUCIANO M.
06/02/2020
Clean and well run and good work
Glad to find a car mechanic with experience and great knowledge when it come to service my vehicle else fair price and great sevice

GA
GARY A.
Cicero, NY
06/02/2020
Excellent service!
I ran over some road debris Friday night and thought I may have damaged something. I looked under the vehicle with a flashlight and noticed some fluid dripping out of somewhere. Not a good sign.
Dropped off the vehicle at Mikes Auto around noon on Saturday, just before they closed. They promised to check it out and contact me first thing Monday morning.
Sure enough, they called me Monday at 9:00 AM. They checked the underside of the vehicle and advised no damage, all fluid connections are tight and not leaking. Vehicle was ready for pickup. They said that the dripping fluid was from my Air conditioning unit.
I call this great and honest service, and will recommend Mike's Auto whenever I can.
Best regards,

Cindy A.
John and Brianna, 315-458-1740 from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 07/31/2020

We are happy to have had the chance to provide you with quality service!!  It's always good to have somehting checked out, even if it ends up to be nothing.  Glad we could help you feel safe on the road again.  Thanks Cindy!

BR
Bill R.
Kirkville, NY
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Bill said this business was great. He was pleased with it.