CINDY B.
Cicero, NY
01/20/2020
Very satisfied
Extremely accommodating and pleasant.

GE
GLENN E.
BMW 740iL
01/17/2020
Reliable service
The required repairs were performed correctly and my car is running great. Thanks to all.

HF
Hunter F.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Hunter said this business did a good job. He really liked them, because they gave him a very detailed and organized report. They put down what he took his vehicle in for what they found and what they needed to do to fix it. He will definitely use them again.

DAVID S.
Cicero, NY
Chevrolet Colorado
01/11/2020
Break Job
Mike's did a great job. They were able to get my truck in and get it taken care of. Great business and I take all three of my vehicles there.

TK
Theresa K.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Theresa said they were so friendly. She said they always do a nice job and she said she felt like they were honest.

Darcy M.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Darcy said this business has excellent service and they always take care of her. She has been a loyal customer for many years.

DENISE M.
01/05/2020
Service for a noise in my car
I brought my car in because it was making an odd sound; thought it might be bearings. John and team spent some time diagnosing the issue and determined the bearings were fine. The sound was from my rear tires. So I now have a new pair of tires.
John took the time, as he should, to correctly diagnose my issue.
John was honest, professional and took care of me, again.
My family of 4, all 4 of our cars, will always bring our cars here.
Happy New Year and our 10th year going to Mike's Auto for quality service.

MARK M.
Chrysler Sebring
12/22/2019
Fair and honest
Every time we bring our cars in Brianna and John do a great job fix what needs to be fix and tell what can wait and be done later and prices are good great job guys that’s why I recommend you to everyone because of your honesty and fair prices and your experience
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 12/30/2019

Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and are proud that our honest shines through and is noticed. Thank you for leaving such a nice review and mentioning John and Brianna, we were very happy to read about your experience!

David R.
Mattydale, NY
12/21/2019 Category: Service
David said the customer service was outstanding and the price was fair. He said the waiting area was clean and nice. He said the owner is a decent person.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the great review David! We appreciate that you put trust in our care and look forward to your next visit.

Mary S.
Syracuse, NY
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Mary said they couldn't ask for better and they were very pleased with this business.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 12/30/2019

We appreciate your positive feedback!  Thanks Mary!

GH
GARY H.
Always reliable service
Mike's is always dependable and always thorough. Good service.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the kind words Gary!

JOHN M.
Top Shop
Had my daughter’s car in for inspection and tires. The vehicle needed additional work, the team at Mike’s provided a quote which was very fair and delivered the car back in a very timely fashion. Without a doubt one of New York’s best repair shops.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you John! We work very hard to offer the best service and are glad we could help.

DEBORA R.
Chrysler 300
12/13/2019
As always, phenomenal service!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 12/30/2019

Thanks for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review!

FC
Frank C.
Bridgeport, NY
Ford Expedition
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Frank said they have done good so far. When something else breaks down he will go from there.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 12/30/2019

We are so happy to hear you had a good first visit!  We hope to see you again.  Thanks Frank!

NW
Nancy W.
Syracuse, NY
11/27/2019
ALWAYS great service and excellent repairs
I've been very fortunate to have Mike's doing my car service and repairs for several years now. Most recently, they had my car in because it had not been driven for over a year. Superior diagnostics and, as always, everything was explained very clearly, questions cheerfully answered. Unlike other car repair centers or dealerships, I NEVER feel that work is being done that may not be necessary. I TRUST THEM COMPLETELY!! And they generously pick up the car at my home for any needed service.