LF
Lawrence F.
Stoneham, MA
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Software Upgrade Servicing
The upgrade went very quickly, much faster than I anticipated. Service people were very responsive.

PH
Paula H.
Malden, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/28/2021 Category: Service
Go somewhere else for service
Why make an appointment and still wait for your car to be serviced
My car sat where I parked it inside the service area the car didn’t move for 40 min. When I returned from my walk, I thought my car was ready, it wasn’t!
Still had to wait for them to complete an oil change and rotate tires, another 40 min
This was not the first time this has happened, last time I waited 2 hrs for a simple oil change
Something has to change, customers are not their first priority.
The service person was apologetic, that point I just wanted to pay and leave!
Give 1 star for service and that’s a gift
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/28/2021

Paula, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. I would very much like to discuss your last service visit. What is the best way to reach you?

JV
Jeroen V.
Arlington, MA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Staff and workmanship
Listened to my comments about issues with our car. All items were addressed. Car feels like new. Great communication about status of service.

Somerville, MA
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Very good experience with the service department
I had a very good experience with the service department. The folks working in service are very nice.

Joan H.
Everett, MA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Employees are courteous and friendly.

MK
Mark K.
Newton, MA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful Service today at Mirak.
I brought my Hyundai Ioniq Plug In for it's first oil change. We were noticing a buzzing sound in the car where the drivers visor sits. Larry, who did the service intake communicated to the mechanic who worked on my car where the noise was coming from. The mechanic did a road test, figured out what was needed and proceeded to repair. He then road tested it again and was not satisfied with his first attempt at repair. He set out to do it again and used a special noise and squeak repair kit to silence the sound. It was repaired perfectly. It's so nice when the job gets done right and that's the kind of attention given to me each time I have brought my car it to Mirak. Very impressive!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

Mark, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review & your kind words. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

Waltham, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Great place. Friendly
I was happy with my recent visit. The work was done promptly and Heather was great!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/28/2021

Jess M.
Somerville, MA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Unable to identify alternator belt issue
I had the car towed in since it wouldn't start and when jumped all dashboard lights would start popping up, leading to loss of power steering. Was there for a week, when I called to check, they said they could not identify a problem as it started for them and I could come pick it up.

Picked up the car and drove home, when I went out later that day the car would not start. It was jumped and had same power steering issue (which tow truck driver also experienced both times), that was not identifiable for the week it was looked at. Turns out it needed two new belts, one on the alternator, and a battery since the bad belt had ruined it. Other mechanic was shocked it was missed.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

Jess, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. I would very much like to discuss your service visit. What is the best way to reach you?

Judy D.
Cambridge, MA
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Service is always great!
Heather was very helpful when I brought my car in for my past due oil change! Service is always great when I bring my car in!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

Judy, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

Waltham, MA
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Great
Professional with my car, online scheduling, transparent about services rendered
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate the buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

Walpole, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I have gone to the Mirak service department since I purchased the car at Mirak in 2014. They are always honest and respectful. Never had a problem with work done or had to return to the dealer for something done with there service. I always use the online appointment scheduler and have never had a problem. I can't say that for other dealerships I've dealt with in the past.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Brookline, MA
02/13/2021 Category: Service
The service and personnel
I would recommend Mirak Hyundai to all my friends for its dependable service and ability to diagnose problems in a timely fashion. I love that the Service Dept. is open on Saturdays for convenience and scheduling. Thank you.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review as well as your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again!

Belmont, MA
02/10/2021 Category: Service
John is the best
John the service manager is knowledgeable and friendly. He makes the place!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

TH
Tiana H.
Malden, MA
02/03/2021 Category: Service
John was clear and very helpful throughout this process
John was great
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Tiana, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review.  We appreciate your paitence & look forward to seeing you again!

SR
Steven R.
Belmont, MA
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Staff was pleasant to work with and professional
I will return for service in the future!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Steven, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!