South Hamilton, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good

changing prices
I scheduled for "Mirak Recommend" at $50, but I paid for it about $200.00.
He recommended other services without explaining the fee.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Seungmok, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. I would very much like to discuss your last service here. What is the best way to reach you?

Rahimi-Razin M.
Leominster, MA
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

EM
Erin M.
Billerica, MA
10/14/2020
Great Service!
I had a great experience purchasing my recent vehicle from Mirak Hyundai. I was given all the information I asked, didn't feel any pressure and in general the environment was super comforatable! Big Thank you to Bobby and Jeff-you two are great and I appreciate your wonderful service! Love my new Hyundai Tuscon!! :)
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Erin, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate your kind words 7 look forward to seeing you again!!

Arlington, MA
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Consisently Happy with Mirak Service Over the Years
Nice to know the work will always be done quickly and thorougly and the waiting room is a pleasant spot to wait.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Mary G.
Woburn, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2020 Category: Service
very pleased
excellant
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Mary, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

Belmont, MA
09/27/2020 Category: Service
John in service is the best
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

THANK YOU very much for the 5 Star Review. I appreciate your very kind words & look forward to seeing you again!

Jovan P.
Boston, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Bad service mirak
Do not go to this dealership
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/20/2020

Jovan, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. I am very sorry for your last service experince. What is the best way to reach you as I would very much like to speak with you? In addation I would also very much like for my shop forman to inspect your car. When would you be able to bring the car in for me to inspect with him? If the vehicle needs to stay we will supply you with a car. Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Malden, MA
2007 Hyundai Azera
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Great community and service!!!
Respectful and professional!

09/09/2020 Category: Service
great as usual
great as usual
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Stanislav, thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

AA
Alan A.
Boston, MA
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Courteous and friendly.
Friendly,fast and efficient.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Alan, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

Medford, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Miramar Hyundai service
Excellent service. Larry was great. Very helpful staff
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

Arlington, MA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service
All the personnel are friendly, professional, and I always receive great service when I bring
my car in for servicing.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your buisness & look foreward to seeing you again!

NB
Nancy B.
Waltham, MA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service all around!
Great service. Nick was kind and clear explaining what he would do for my car. Also reminded me about future services needed. Very helpful. They ordered my tire it came in late in the day and they put it on first thing next day. I picked it up at my convenience but appreciate their efforts to get it done as quickly as possible.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/24/2020

Nancy, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

KD
Kate D.
Somerville, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Mostly A Great Experience
I had a little trouble getting an appointment scheduled. However, the entire experience once I was there for my appointment was great. The staff were prompt and friendly. Everyone was wearing a mask and it seemed like proper safety protocol was being followed. The service on my vehicle was quick which I also appreciated. Really polite and attentive staff!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/24/2020

Kate, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

Brookline, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Good service/adhere to COVID guidelines
Service is timely. Waiting room was clean and not crowded. Follow up by oversight is excellent.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020