Overall Rating 4.7419348/5Overall Rating 4.7419348/5Overall Rating 4.7419348/5Overall Rating 4.7419348/5rating 4.7419348
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Bedford, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellant
Car was done before the time I was told. Very nice

Watertown, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Tire replacement
The service facility is acceptable.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. I tried calling your cell phone but your messages are full was not able to leave my information please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876 at your earliest convenience to discus on what we could have done better. Thank You

PA
Pasquale A.
Burlington, MA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Internet appointments, clean, thorough, courteous
Service tech. Was great

David L.
Lexington, MA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Replace head light brights and inspect brakes
Work was done Tuesday morning, while I waited. There was a misunderstanding in schedule, because they thought I was dropping the car off. In spite of a busy shop, they had me out in an hour. Quite pleased

CD
A

Medford, MA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Fast and courteous service.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service and gets the maintenance done on a very timely manner. Everyone is very cordial and professional. They're very good about reaching out to you when your vehicle is ready.

LF
Loretta F.
Somerville, MA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Service Done in Timely Fashion
I went in to have a new key cut and programed. It was done while I waited and took as long as they said it would--no longer. Also, they checked the car over and completed some maintenance items that should have been done.

Lincoln, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the explanations about the services Mirak recommends and the considerations of cost/value over time for those services.

Great service.
Great service. Friendly and responsive. Cliff always answers my questions and helps me out.

MA
Maintenance
It was a great experience .

Daniel B.
Winchester, MA
2008 Hyundai Tucson
Tucson -Mirak Review
Mirak team did a good job

James C.
good service
fast done on time no hassel

PS
Pia S.
Lexington, MA
scheduled service
Great service, competent mechanics!

Leo B.
Melrose, MA
Timely service!
Thanks for the explanation concerning engine warning.

Leo B.

Timely service!
Way too long to wait!

VT
Valentine T.
Cambridge, MA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
Prompt and courteous service
I have no complaints about my recent service appointment. It was easy to schedule; I was greeted courteously; service was prompt.
One comment I offer is that when I had serviced previously owned cars of mine at their respective dealerships (not Hyundai), the service appointment would include vacuuming of the floor mats and trunk, and rinsing down the exterior of the car. This was a nice feature that I thought I would mention for consideration by your customer service professional.

Somerville, MA

Patrick S.
Belmont, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very accommodating
Came here on Black Friday having lost the master key to my lugnuts and couldn't get my wheel off to have a flat repaired.
I had no appointment and the place was swamped. They couldn't guarantee me a quick spot and said I might be there for a while waiting for an opening. I resigned to being there for the next few hours waiting, but 30 min later the guy comes up and says they got the lock nuts off and I was on my merry way. Awesome they gave me back my free day. And I only paid 20$ for a set of lug nuts.

Michael C.
Waltham, MA
30K mile service
30K mile service and 2 new tires.
Dropped off car night before, was contacted by service department in the morning.
Work completed and car available late in the afternoon.

One complaint that I have is when oil changed on Hyundai Sonata, there is always oil spilled on the engine shield which inevitably ends up dripping on my driveway. There has to be some way that Mirak can clean up the oil spill on the shield. Dry vac the shield. Place towels on the shield prior to removing the oil filter so when the spill occurs it is absorbed by the towels rather than remaining as a puddle on the shield.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S