Overall Rating 4.8799968/5Overall Rating 4.8799968/5Overall Rating 4.8799968/5Overall Rating 4.8799968/5rating 4.8799968
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank You for your response, we very much appreciate your business. If you have any question please contact Daniel at 781-643-8000

Cambridge, MA

Allston, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change
Took my car in for an oil change and it was ready sooner than expected. :)
DANIEL M B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

WB
Walter B.
Boston, MA
Friendly service

Somerville, MA
Oil change review
Appointment booked at the last minute, found a slot that worked for me and got me in and out in less than a half hour.

08/16/2018 Category: Service
Was taken care of by Cliff. Also appreciated their improving the appearance of my back bumper
See what I wrote in the review title

John K.
Medford, MA
excellent
in all the yrs that ive delt with mirak never had any problems with service or the sales staff
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

TL
Tim L.
Millis, MA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/15/2018 Category: Service
superior service
I was running a little late and they made the drop off quick. Did the repairs in a timely
and cost effective manner. Pick up was fast and easy as well.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

LP
Lindsey P.
Somerville, MA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Routine Oil Change took over two hours.
I made an appointment for a routine oil change. When I made the appointment, I stated that I would be waiting. When I arrived, check in went smoothly, confirmed that I would be waiting. Then I was told before heading to the waiting area that my oil change would take an hour and a half to complete. It really ended up taking 2 hours and a half. I understand the mechanics might have been busy or backed up, but frankly, this happens every time I come to this dealership for a routine service. I would also understand that I might have a longer service if I did not make an appointment in advance, however I made the appointment about a week in advance. I was offered no explanation as to why it would take an hour and half and then none when it took 2 and half hours.

Again, this is not the first time this has happened at this location. I have made the same complaint each time. I love my hyundai and would recommend the dealership, but not the service department. I will be taking my business to another company for routine oil changes.
DANIEL M B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank You for your response, I'm sorry that we didn't give you a five star experience.  Someone will be in contact with you about your experience in the dealership.  If you have any question please contact us at 781-643-8000

Daniel

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/14/2018 Category: Service
oil change
I have been having all my services at Mirak since I bought my car in 2013, I allways have been happy with each service

Melinda P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly service.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Jeffrey L.
Auburndale, MA
08/11/2018
correction to my previous review "Does tire roation not including rim?"
Changed the rating from 5 to 1.
I was asking for tire rotation but find the rim was not changed.
They provided me an inspection saying brake and rotor need replacement, saying the rear brake linings is only 1mm and give a quote of $600. I did another inspection and found that there is at least 4mm from the warning tang.
Won't trust them anymore.
DANIEL M B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank You for your response, I'm sorry that we didn't give you a five star experience. Someone will be in contact with you about your experience in the dealership. If you have any question please contact Daniel at 781-643-8000 ext 6875

Roberta W.
Lexington, MA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Same day service
I experienced quick service, even though they were busy and I was a same day appointment. The staff were polite and they had a good sense of humor. The munchkins in the waiting room were tasty too. :)

AR
Angela R.
Lexington, MA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance Service
It was a great service... Cliff was great! He was friendly, knowledgeable and explained everything about the service that the car was going to have.

Thank you Cliff!!

2009 Hyundai Tucson
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Get it done right - the first time.
Knowledgeable and courteous service.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Love that they have a shuttle that o train.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank You for your response, we very much appreciate your business. I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience at our dealership. Please contact if you have any question.

Matthew L.
Melrose, MA
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great communication with the customer.
Great communication. Fast service. Great drop off system.

Woburn, MA
08/08/2018 Category: Service
HYUNDAI IMAGE BEING TARNISHED
IT'S TRUE BUT SAD THAT SUCH A NICE LINE OF CARS NOT BEING TAKEN CARE PROPERLY AT THIS DEALER SHIP.
SOME EMPLOYEES WANT TO GO ONE STEP AHEAD TO SATISFY CLIENTS BUT THEY'RE PULLED DOWN BY OTHERS WHO THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING.
ROB MIRAK SHOULD DO SOME SERIOUS BRAIN STORMING WITH EXISTING EMPLOYEES IN SERVICE CENTRE
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-643-8000 Ext 6875.

Best Regards
Daniel Brouillard

BC
Betsy C.
Cambridge, MA
08/08/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff
staff is attentive, professional, and friendly. thank you for servicing my car!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018