Overall Rating 4.7105242/5Overall Rating 4.7105242/5Overall Rating 4.7105242/5Overall Rating 4.7105242/5rating 4.7105242
Overall Rating 2.08108/5Overall Rating 2.08108/5rating 2.08108rating 2.08108rating 2.08108

Josias D.
Waltham, MA
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent attention and service
Convenient location, easy to schedule services, work done quickly. Transparency, you know the costs before the job is started. Cordial staff.

Judith G.
Brookline, MA
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellence and Quality Customer Service.
I appreciate the warm welcome, efficiency and attention to detail regarding my car. The work is completed in a timely fashion and if it cannot be completed, I appreciate the alternative transportation to Alewife.

The staff goes above and beyond to be professional and helpful.

Waltham, MA
04/20/2019 Category: Service
The staff is always friendly!

GK
George K.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
The service advisor was friendly and competent. He made sure to have everything checked properly. I didn't have to wait long. I have been having my car serviced at Mirak Hyundai for several years now and I will continue to do so. They are very knowledgeable, reliable and trustworthy. No complaints!

L
did an excellent job...

Stewart M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Performed a good job on repairs; good diagnostics, too.
Communication was excellent; I received good diagnostics, and the work was completed on a timely basis. The Santa Fe is running and handling great now.

NF
Nicholas F.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Explaining recommended services and providing details about service.
I really appreciate the service I received on my last several visits to Mirak Hyundai. Cliff provided excellent service and explained what services were recommended and why. I took my car in recently for an issue with my brakes and I really appreciate the service I received. In the past I have taken my car for routine oil changes to other chain stores such as Jiffy Lube, but because of how great my past visits have been to Mirak Hyundai I now plan on bringing my car here for all of my maintenance and service needs.

Lexington, MA

Jacqueline G.
Medford, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Nick is a fantastic addition to the team
I had some issues that were taken care of by nick

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Already made my opinion in previous
Check previous comments thanks
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876.

Best Regards
Daniel Brouillard

EK
Edward K.
Arlington, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Very clean. Promptly waited on for service. Very good communication.
Nick at the service desk was truly helpful. Great communication and quick contact for issues regarding work for our brakes.

ZR
Zhidi R.
Belmont, MA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Very disappointing customer experience
The people there are not professional. They didn’t even acknowledge me when I come in. They are very aloof when dealing with customers. I had an appointment at 8:15 but my car didn’t even get pulled into service station more than 1 hour later. Since I couldn’t wait 4 hours for them to finish the work, I communicated to them that I needed a ride and they didn’t even offer their shuttle service to me. The person was even eating pizza while interacting with me. They were trying to rush me out when I picked up my car too. I am a new customer to Hyundai and the whole experience in this dealership (from sales to finance to service) has been extremely disappointing.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Hi, my name is Daniel Brouillard and I am the Service Manager at Mirak Hyundai. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your recent experience at our dealership. We are sorry to hear that our staff's professionalism did not meet your expectations. We did not have a rental car available at the time, and when our sales personnel offered a shuttle ride, the offer was turned down. We apologize if this was not made clear and for any discretions in communication. Please give me a call at (781) 641-6876 at your earliest convenience so that we can learn how to provide you with a 5-star experience in the future. Thank you.

Best,

Malden, MA
04/14/2019 Category: Service
The service here is always great. The team always does an excellent job with my car. My only complaint is that sometimes the wait can be rather long, even with an appointment.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Martha D.
Medford, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Totally Great Service
It is very easy to book service appointment; staff is very efficient and personable. My 2018 Santa Fe is a great car and I would recommend this model and also Mirak Hyundai, from Sales to Service..Thank You
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Everett, MA
Moral is the best
I’ve been doing business with Mirak for 7 years and will continue to do business with them. I have always been treated well, whether it be in sales or service. Anyone I’ve ever dealt with has been friendly and informative. I highly recommend Mirak !

Methuen, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Extremely Poor Service with Lots of Bold Lies
Lied to from drop off to pickup 2 weeks later. The services I paid for were not performed. I would like to sue them but the expenses to do it would just end up costing me more. Guaranteed they are counting on this fact to get away with straight out stealing from customers.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Hi, my name is Daniel Brouillard and I am the Service Manager at Mirak Hyundai. First, we'd like to apologize for the confusion or lack of communication in terms of the timeline of your vehicle's service needs. With roadblocks such as never receiving the car key from the tow truck driver, waiting for the correct parts to arrive, and having one of our service technicians in Hyundai training during this time, we were unable to complete the service within our normal turnaround times. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and lack of clarity in communication. Please give me a call at (781) 641-6827 at your earliest convenience if you would like to discuss further. Thank you.

Best,

Andrew S.
Fantastic service
the service center team is always welcoming and honest about timeframes, pricing, and service needs.

Michael G.
Everett, MA
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service, great guys, great mechanics
Excellent diagnostics, communication, and completion of the job in a very prompt and professional manner. Very happy with Mirak, their mechanics and technicians . Excellent customer service and trustworthy staff. Nick went above and beyond

FR
Francis R.
Burlington, MA
Mirak
good service and fast always

AK
Andrew K.
Arlington, MA
Great Car, Great Service
The title says it all. I am completely satisfied with the car and the service.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019