Overall Rating 4.7407407/5Overall Rating 4.7407407/5Overall Rating 4.7407407/5Overall Rating 4.7407407/5rating 4.7407407
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

Cambridge, MA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
staff could not have been more friendly & helpful
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank You for your response, we very much appreciate your business. If you have any question please contact Daniel at 781-641-6876

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, Friendly Staff, But Long Service Time
As the title indicates, everything was well handled except for the amount of time the work required. The issue was not with the work or the amount of time it took, but the absence of communication.

For all concerned, it would be best to set everyone's expectations, which is the best rule of thumb for all business transactions. I remain bullish about Hyundai and its service, but this still seems worth noting.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank You for your response, we very much appreciate your business. I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience at our dealership. Please contact Daniel Service Manager if you have any question at 781-641-6876

Brookline, MA
Stay Away!!!
Poor communication, timing, no clear explanation what was diagnosed, no estimate in writing, additional wait time
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank You for your response, I'm sorry that we didn't give you a five star experience. Someone will be in contact with you about your experience in the dealership. If you have any question please contact Daniel at 781-643-8000 ext 6875

Somerville, MA
2012 Hyundai Accent
Local quick
I appreciated Clifford's explanation of what was needed. Put me at ease.

Brighton, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Communicative Staff
My first visit to this dealership was a great experience. The service staff took care to listen to my requests/concerns with my vehicle, give me estimated time of service as well as multiple options to tackle my issues. I was very happy to have such communicative staff in the service department.

LR
Layan R.
Watertown, MA
Disappointed With Service
I was very disappointed with the service I received both times at the Mirak Hyundai location in Arlington, MA. There was no explanation of what went on during my service or what they had performed. My car wasn’t cleaned or washed. I came back a second time due to a tire pressure issue and they just sent me straight to the gas station.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank You for your response, I'm sorry that we didn't give you a five star experience.  Someone will be in contact with you about your experience in the dealership.  If you have any question please contact us at 781-643-8000

SA
Serena A.
Great services
Friendly staff and quick quality service.

Stoneham, MA
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
I continue to receive excellent service - that is the reason why I return.
Same as above.

LP
Laure P.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Prompt professional service
Appointment made. Service and delivery in great time.

EL
Ed L.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Need improvements in followup communications
Very professional, courteous, and quick with drop-off, but followup on car readiness needs improvement and 1 requested service was not completed and no one told me.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876.

Best Regards
Daniel Brouillard

JQ
Jae Q.
Jamaica Plain, MA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Fast, Friendly Service
The folks at Mirak Hyundai are fast, friendly and very courteous. They completed the scheduled maintenance in no time!

IG
Ivan G.
Lexington, MA
10/14/2018 Category: Service
The service was good, but inside my car was not kept clean.

AG
Aileen G.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
First timer
Not a full service call... just to resolve a couple of minor issues that arose around 1,000 miles. Everything went well and I was out and on the road in no time. Nicely done!

LF
Lisa F.
MA
Great customer service!!
My experience was great! I would go back again but I won’t be living in the area so it’s not convenient for me.
The customer service was impeccable and that’s so important to me! Thank you so much for everything.

Brookline, MA
Excellent service!
Mark was excellent! Honest and efficient. Very much appreciated his help!

Marian M.
Allston, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Service person explained in plain language repairs to be done.

LG
Linda G.
Waltham, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome Service Department
Phil Zullo is the reason I keep coming back. Takes care of me every time.

James A.
Malden, MA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
It was very convenient, the staff where extremely friendly, and where quick

Pin

Medford, MA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

KH
Kevin H.
Peabody, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Rule of thumb!
Never compromise on who prepares the things you eat and who completes work on your vehicle. The mechanics are not thorough in the completion of duty! Jepordizing overall safety!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018