Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5

02/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and parts department. Of course sales department is great also!! Keep up the good work.

MK
Mary K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly fairly priced service.
Friendly and courteous staff makes me feel appreciated as a customer. Work don’t in a timely fashion for a fair price.

Thank you again.

Sharief B.
02/22/2018 Category: Service
In and out in no time!
The service I received was great as always. I went in and told Mr. Alan what I was there for and he took care of it in no time. Whether I am there for usual maintenance or something unexpected, I can always count on them to take care of me, That is why I will continue to go back and recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you again.

Jane C.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Always trying to plese
I have always been happy with the service here. They give you accurate information, immediately let you know if they see other problems approaching, and recommend a course of action.

Thanks again.

HB
Henry B.
Bossier City, LA
02/16/2018 Category: Service
The service department here is amazing. I was expecting to spend an hour or two for my service appointment, but my car was returned to me in about 30 minutes with all work completed.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Thank you sir.

Laura M.
Dry Prong, LA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Best Dealership in the Area!
Always a great service experience! My Santa Fe is 10 years old with 92,000 miles and I’ve never had any trouble with it! Still drives great and is very reliable. We have already decided to get another new Santa Fe from this dealership as soon as our finances allow!
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Pollock, LA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Was very pleased with the service I received and the short waiting period without an appointment.

Natchitoches, LA
02/15/2018 Category: Service
I had an excellent experience at M&M Hyundai. The service department was busy, and still were able to get in me and out within 30 minutes!

Thanks.

Danny D.
Bunkie, LA
Nice Workers
The workers are very nice and work quick. Every time I go for services I never wait a really long time.

Thanks for coming in.

Henry C.
Bunkie, LA
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Personalize
Great customer service!! Treat you like your important and taken care of
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 02/09/2018

02/01/2018 Category: Service
Needs BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE
Customer service at the service department was horrible. I wasn’t greeted when I approached the counter. I asked how long was the wait and he asked for my keys, started talking to someone else and walked off. When they were finished with my car, he only explained what they did but didn’t explain the problem they found on my car. He told me everything was printed on my receipt...basically saying I can read it for myself once I pay for services. I will NOT be bringing my car back here.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 02/01/2018

We are working on better customer service.

KL
Kent L.
Moreauville, LA
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Nice Place
Everyone you meet says hello, are you being assisted? How great is that? It's Awesome!
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

01/25/2018 Category: Service
Untimely Service
If I was to take my vehicle back again, I would make sure that there is a scheduled window for the service instead of just showing up and having the service completed. I was told it would not take long, so more clarity around what "not long" means would be beneficial.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

Changes to the service department are being made at this time.