LP
Lynn P.
06/23/2019
Consistently Excellent
As usual, the personnel at the front desk were friendly and accommodating and the service was very good. If you have any work done to your car at Modern Automotive, I'd be surprised if you don't come away happy with their work.

06/23/2019
State inspection failure
When Nancy told me that you had failed her inspection because of her tires, I was ticked off and skeptical, because it was only about a month ago that we had to replace one of her tires. At that time, we looked(not y’all but down here in SC) at replacing all 4 but the other three looked fine. That’s why I asked Nancy to send me photos of the tires. Thank u very much for failing her car and then helping her get the tires as quickly as possible and re-aligning the car so she could drive back down to SC safely!! I could not believe how quickly those tires wore out!!!

AH
Amy H.
GMC Acadia
06/20/2019
Efficient
Thomas worked me in that day even though they had a booked schedule. Finished my oil change quickly. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Even asked if I needed a ride back to work! My first experience here, and I will be back!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

Amy, thank you so much for the excellent review.  Glad we were able to get you taken care of.  Looking forward to being your go to place for automotive service and repair.

YI
Yumiko I.
06/19/2019
Good service &
Free shuttle service was nice. They are generally helpful and willing to share the information.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Yumiko for the 5 Star review!

40-382-8808

KC
Keith C.
Blacksburg, VA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/17/2019
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks for the 5 Star Review!

504-382-8808

GH
Glen H.
Elliston, VA
Saturn VUE
06/17/2019
Modern
Friendly courteous excellent service and they make you feel like family
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the excellent review.  It means a great deal to us.

PC
Peter C.
North Carolina
Nissan
06/13/2019
Great service!!
The auto inspection provided and attention to details and addressing my concerns was impressive. Also noted the quick turn around time which I appreciated. Highly recommend garage.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Peter!

TW
Tommy W.
Ram 1500
06/13/2019
Great gays that work there. They do everything in there power to take care of your vehicle and you. Don't think of taking my cars anywhere else.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/14/2019

I think you meant "guys" but in any case we appreciate the five star review!  :-)

PE
Paul E.
06/07/2019
Modern Automotive delivers professional service with the personal touch
Having recently returned to the area, we were looking for a reliable automobile service center, so a friend recommended Modern Automotive, what a great find, very accurate estimates up front and great service and staff, I would highly recommend them .
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you Paul.  We depend on recommendations like the one you got and the one you gave to help folks find us.  Appreciate you taking the time to write this one!

CP
Chris P.
Nissan Sentra
06/07/2019
Fast, Friendly, Fair, & Professional Service....
As good as I've found in the NRV. Inspections, brakes, tires, oil changes....always a ride to & from if I need it. Thanks Thomas, Chuck, the gang for your good work.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you Chris!  We really appreciate that took the time to provide such an excellent review.  Being off the beaten path folks don't accidently find us and reviews like yours really help us get noticed.

Sincerely

AC
Allen C.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Allen said they are easy to work with and friendly.

Bruce B.
Dodge Caliber
06/05/2019
Oil Change and Peace of Mind
Another great visit to my local friendly auto mechanic! I trust this place with all of my cars.
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you Bruce!  Glad that we can be here for you!

Jennifer R.
Buick Enclave
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff was quick in getting her in and out.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the review!

DK
Derek K.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Derek said they do service on all of his vehicles and he has no problems with them.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/04/2019

Thanks Derek!

HF
Heather F.
Kia Spectra
05/31/2019
Above and beyond
Chuck and his team have been working on our 2 vehicles for almost a year now. They are so unbelievably accommodating with checking on issues of concern during routine oil changes. They are thorough and know that not everyone has a ton of money to drop on their vehicle at any given time, so they'll tell you what needs to be attended to now and time frames for anything else they find. I love that they know me by name and that they ALWAYS personally follow up a few days later. I highly recommend Modern Automotive for ALL of your vehicle(s) needs!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you Heather!  Not everyone will take the time to provide such an excellent review.  We really appreciate it.

Chris S.
05/28/2019
Top-notch honest service
This was my second experience with Modern and I couldn't be happier. They were able to work with me even though I was dropping my vehicle off for service. I had to cancel the first day due to logistics and they were more than accommodating to allow me the service the following day.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 05/31/2019

Thanks Chris!  We appreciate the review.  Glad we were able to work with you and your schedule.  :-)

Michael W.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/25/2019
5 star service
Great place would highly recommend very professional they are very good at what they do
went out of their way to make me a part because no one carry's it anywhere
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 05/31/2019

Michael, thank you for taking the time to write a great review.  We really apprecate it!

Andrew B.
Floyd, VA
Chevrolet Blazer
05/25/2019
Professional, courteous
The guys are very professional and knowledgeable. It's great to have the "small garage" attention that a friend or buddy can offer, with the "big chain-mega-store" equipment and access to many service needs. Very pleased, keep up the great work, guys!!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you Andrew.  Great description of what we are working to be every day.  Friendly, Local and Professional.  Not everyone recognizes the lengths we have gone to ensure we have the latest equipment and the technicians who know how to put it to use!  It means a lot to me that you took the time to provide us with this review.

PF
Patricia F.
Saturn VUE
05/24/2019
Great, fast service.
I support local businesses.

PR
Phillip R.
05/23/2019
Excellent Follow-up Service
A few months ago, I had Modern Automotive replace my battery because it was dead. I recently had an issue where my vehicle wouldn't start and the battery was completely dead again. When I took it to MA, they replaced the battery free of charge since it was under warranty, and only charged me for the Check and Advise service. While they had the vehicle, they noticed the brake lights weren't going out when the car was off. They realized the brake light switch on the vehicle was damaged, which was causing the lights to remain on and drain the battery. They also fixed this free of charge. I appreciate their follow-up service and their honesty in regard to the battery and brake light switch.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review!