Overall Rating 4.7142882/5Overall Rating 4.7142882/5Overall Rating 4.7142882/5Overall Rating 4.7142882/5rating 4.7142882
Overall Rating 2.34694/5Overall Rating 2.34694/5rating 2.34694rating 2.34694rating 2.34694

Daniel C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
The best of the best
This service department is well managed. For me this is a good sign that the dealer is top notch. Their new facility is outstanding.
Thank you for taking care of my car, and me.

AH
April H.
Friendly
The staff at Modern Hyundai are very friendly and accommodating.

Michael H.

Great staff
Always pleased

Rose S.
Consistently Great Service!
I always feel valued. I trust everyone here at Modern Hundai. I always feel like I’m being listened to. Everyone is professional, courteous, friendly & down to earth. That’s the reason I drive further to get my service done here. That’s the reason I will continue to come to Modern Hundai.

GK
Gerald K.
In and out in1.25 hrs. Ok I guess
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Surecritic Review for our service Team today. We appreciate your time and business here at Modern Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

WH
William H.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Did not charge to perform analysis due to check engine light
One of the services I scheduled was due to the check engine light. They could not find a problem, but they did not charge me. I did question some of the services recommended after completion of those I scheduled.

BK
Barry K.
Matthews, NC
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Kindness and respect.
every time I go into have my car serviced Modern Hyundai I find everybody to be kind and very helpful. All dealerships should treat their customers with the same respect.
I like the new layout of the waiting area.

John S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
The service just keeps getting better and better!!!!!
Smooth in and smooth out. The service call for an oil change and tire rotation was professional and quick. Jeff Crump is great to work with and the technicians are experts at their trades. Plus they now have an on site car wash. Nice to get the car back cleaner than it went in. Keep up the great services!!!!!!

OM
Oleg M.
Quick service
Service was very quick

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Modern Hyundai of Concord.

DF
Donna F.
Salisbury, NC
Fast service!
Wife made an appointment for her new leased Sonata's first (complimentary) oil change and it was done quickly. A really nice touch was that they also washed it and had the car looking like new when we picked it up. Nice! This is our second Hyundai and I must say I'm impressed by their high quality vehicles that are super on gas mileage and come loaded with a ton of features for not much money.

Allan B.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Great job and in a timely manner

LF
Lottie F.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is extremely cordial and accommodating
I thought the wait time was extremely long for having an appointment as well as the procedure having done which was only to replace a brake light. However having only bought my Tucson 3 weeks ago, I expect to have a long relationship with the Modern dealership. I didn't think I should 've been charged for the visit as I was due to the newness of my ownership.

PF
Phifer F.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
12/08/2018 Category: Service
service
this is my second time having service done since i purchased the vehicle back in may i must say so far so good keep up the good work

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Warm welcome, comfortable sitting area, food tent, coffee, friendly people
Awesome Team
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/08/2018

MA
Marcus A.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Appreciate the service. I will see you folks next service period. Just don't give me the phone runaround next time where I say my name 3 times.

AD
Ashley D.
Excellent customer service
Very helpful and informative

12/07/2018 Category: Service
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/07/2018

Kabirou S.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
I have always had a good experience with my Hyundai and the dealership I got it from in MD. So walking in, I was expecting just about the same and Justin did nothing short of my expectations. Thank you so much for being awesome.

John R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/07/2018 Category: Service
They may make some mistakes but they fix them promptly. The customer service representatives are ver accommodating . They will work with you. As well as fix all your vehicle issues.