Overall Rating 4.7254888/5Overall Rating 4.7254888/5Overall Rating 4.7254888/5Overall Rating 4.7254888/5rating 4.7254888
Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

NS
Nishith S.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
The Hyundai Advisor was very honest and provided great customer service. They were very friendly and unlike other dealerships they have affordable charges for their service.

I would definitely recommend Hyundai of Concord for your vehicle services.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Modern Hyundai of Concord.

kristofer was great
provided great service.

DT
Diana T.
Amazing
I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Surecritic Review for our service Team today. We appreciate your time and business here at Modern Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

China Grove, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2019 Category: Service
The person who checked me in has always been very friendly and very helpful. Did not have to wait long at all. Could not have asked for more. Very pleased with him and this business.

NS
Nelson S.
Kannapolis, NC
2007 Hyundai Accent
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Always friendly service at a fair price
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/20/2019

BD
Barbara D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/19/2019 Category: Service
The people, work done and the atmosphere
I feel very comfortable that you all will do the best work and take time to keep us advised of how everything is going. You are the best!

Margaret S.

BW
Brianna W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
I arrived early, they were eager to assist me. They called me as soon as my car was done.
Thanks for always treating me great~
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/19/2019

Angie M.
Customer service

PP
Paula P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great experience @ Concord Hyundai
Great customer service !!!! Fast service too !!! Thanks guys !!!!
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/18/2019

CA
Curtis A.
Concord, VA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/18/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service when I need anything done with my vehicle!

JZ
Janine Z.
2007 Hyundai Accent
01/18/2019 Category: Service
They strive to make the customer happy
I always feel appreciated when I go to the dealer for maintenance/inspections. I feel that they are always honest and make a mundane experience a bit more tolerable. Love the remodel!

Robin B.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Kris My Service Tech's Customer Service
Kris is one of the reasons I love bringing my car to Modern Hyundai for service. Kris is my Service Tech and he makes me feel like I'm at a trusted family mechanic's shop everytime I go there. I love the feel and environment of the service center and the Service Tech's act like family towards each other, That's GREAT!! I will continue to buy and service my cars with Modern Hyundai as long as my finances allow me to. Thanks for the great experience Kris!

RL
Renee L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Convient , knowleable of product
Charge for six quarts of oil. 2.0 liter has 5.1 capacity. Recommend five quarts as the standard.

Tanya S.
Dependable
Friendly, stays in touch with me about car and does all asked

Melissa B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service!
Awesome service department!

Sandra M.
Kannapolis, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Welcome, Home
Modern Hyundai is home for our IONIQ. This is the place where we get servicing which is 'out of this world'. Everything necessary and beyond is done for us. They are going to get tired of seeing us. But we know where our IONIQ's home is located.

Shardae W.
Hyundai serving
Very fast and efficient. Staff is always happy to assist!

PT
Pamela T.
Salisbury, NC
Awesome customer service
I love my service advisor Chris. He has always been awesome.

BN
Barry N.
Great Service Without High Pressure Sales
Did the two Hyundai recall repairs and I asked them to look at the rear brakes. Another mechanic had said they needed replacing but Modern said we probably had 20-25 thousand miles left on the rear brakes in question. I am appreciative of the fact that these guys didn't try to take the opportunity and do work that was not needed.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/17/2019