Overall Rating 4.6818205/5Overall Rating 4.6818205/5Overall Rating 4.6818205/5Overall Rating 4.6818205/5rating 4.6818205
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

Jimmy W.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Vehicle Service!
The Modern Hyundai service center is one of the best I’ve encountered so far in the Charlotte area. They made it a point to provide friendly, speedy, and cost efficient service. There were even complimentary refreshments, clean restrooms, and a comfortable seating area. I was even given a free wash. Thanks for making this experience personal!
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Surecritic Review for our service Team today. We appreciate your time and business here at Modern Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

BT
Beth T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and clean.
This was my first trip to have my vehicle serviced and it was so easy. I just drove up and parked and handed over the keys. It was fast, everyone was friendly, and the garage and waiting area was very clean. Best of all, no pressure to add on additional servies!
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Modern Hyundai of Concord.

Carolyn M.
Easy to get to
The service was fast and the staff was very pleasant.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/16/2018

LP
Lineta P.
Very good service
Thank you all for your courtesy, fast, and kind staff

HL
Harvyn L.
HC
Thanks

Julie H.
Sherrills Ford, NC
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for your great service!

2013 Hyundai Genesis
Best Hyundai
Very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable service.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback tonight we certainly appreciate your five star rating look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit

Super Friendly
From the moment I drove into the service bay I felt welcomed. My service advisor listened to my concerns and was able to address them with reassuring answers.

Minora H.
customer
Speed, detail explanations, courtesy.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Again, thank you for your time and as always, your business!

CR
Concettina R.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
10/13/2018 Category: Service
The service center people are great. They are professional, they let you know what is going on and what needs to be done & ask for permission before starting any repairs.
I have found that Modern Hyundai is superior to some others that I have been to (other dealerships before I bought my Hyundai). The upgrade to the service dept is very good Very streamlined. The staff is superior.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. We are pleased to hear that Jeff was able to take great care of your vehicle.
If you need anything, please feel free to give us a call.

GL
Gary L.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
good service and quick plus good work
this was a outstanding experience. i was very pleased with everyone there . thank you
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. I am pleased to hear that Kristofer was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. If you need anything, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

Best Regards,

TG
Triola G.
the staff
great customer services always staff always friendly and very helpful
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. I am pleased to hear that Kristofer took great care of you and your vehicle. If you need anything, please feel free to contact us.

Always exceed expectations
Always great customer service and up front costs.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. I am pleased to hear you had such a positive experiences with Michael. If you need anything, please feel free to give us a call.

Midland, NC
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone I have worked with in sales and service have been very helpful
Smooth process from start to finish. Very friendly.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/12/2018

Again, thank you for your time and as always, your business!

Kannapolis, NC
Superior service
The service guys here at Modern Hyundai are the best of the best!! They had me in and out very quickly and let me know exactly what was going on. Huge THANKS to Kris Johnson!!!!
BR

LG
Launcelot G.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
How did Modern Hyundai of Concord do?
Efficient with time schedule and explanation of needs to be done

AD
Angelica D.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Automotive
I really enjoyed Jeff joking and cutting up, cause I am a person that enjoys life...life is to short to always being mad

Harrisburg, NC
22,500 Mile Maintenace
Quick and efficient service, good communication

VK
Victoria K.
review
excellent service once again
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/11/2018

KJ
Karen J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Awesome Service Dept
I have been taking my cars to Modern Hyundai of Concord service department since I bought my first car. I only get my service done there on my cars. The people are friendly and kind and it is a pleasure every time I go. I am confident in my car's performance and since I drive a lot it gives me peace of mind knowing they do a thorough job on my car. Jeff usually takes care of me but whenever he has not been there the quality of service and hospitality have been the same. Thank you for the opportunity to share my experience.