Overall Rating 4.6285694/5Overall Rating 4.6285694/5Overall Rating 4.6285694/5Overall Rating 4.6285694/5rating 4.6285694
Overall Rating 2.32353/5Overall Rating 2.32353/5rating 2.32353rating 2.32353rating 2.32353

PC
Priscilla C.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased customer
Great customer service. Nice friendly environment.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Hooper was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. We all look forward to seeing you again soon for your next routine maintenance.
Warmest Wishes,

Donald M.
Great Job
Perfect service
Profile image medium
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Surecritic Review for our service Team today. We appreciate your time and business here at Modern Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

06/19/2018 Category: Service
They got me in and out quickly! I didn’t have an appointment but they were nice enough to service my car.
Great job on the updated look!
Profile image medium
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/19/2018

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Kris is so helpful and professional.

VK

2018 Hyundai Kona
06/18/2018 Category: Service
On time very professional
Profile image medium
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Surecritic Review for our service Team today. We appreciate your time and business here at Modern Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

John M.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Always personalized and courteous service.
I’ve been a customer for going on 10 years. These folks never disappoint. They are thorough, efficient, and always deliver the goods in quality.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am so pleased to see that Kris took great care of you and your vehicle. We all look forward to seeing you back again soon for your routine maintenance.

Locust, NC
Outstanding service
Friendly staff
Able to get my oil changed in no time
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am so pleased to see that Hooper took great care of you and your vehicle. We all look forward to seeing you back again soon for your routine maintenance.

KC
Kimberly C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awesome
Proud to be a new Hyundai owner
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. I am pleased to see that Jeff was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. We all hope to see you back again soon for your routine maintenance.

HB
Howard B.
Harrisburg, NC
Modern Hyundai of Concord
Easy service experience...
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to see that Jeff took great care of you and your vehicle. We all look forward to seeing you back again soon!

GB
George B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2018 Category: Service
The thoroughness of the service and the pleasant, professional service representatives.
From the 5ime I drove until the time I left, the service and facility made feel confident that I was receiving the best possible service for my Hyundai. The only problems were the service representative was not available to check me out and I did not receive a copy of the invoice. They told me the invoice would be emailed to me, but as yet I have not received it.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Jeff was able to take great care of your vehicle. I will personally send you a separate email with your invoice attached. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Profile image medium
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for your response to our sure critic review and we appreciate your business and your feedback

great service
Repaired my mirrors that was not working.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Jeff was able to take great care of your vehicle. We all look forward to seeing you back again soon for your routine maintenance.

Trent B.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Kris was able to take great care of your vehicle. We all look forward to seeing you back again soon for your routine maintenance.

MA
Mary A.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
First service for my Elantra....they did a great job, guys were friendly & finished in an hour! Even washed the car ! (which it needed! Will definitely be back & when the lease is up, probably lease another Hyundai!
Profile image medium
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/15/2018

SE
Stacey E.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Awesome service
I had a fantastic experience with the service department at Modern Hyundai of Concord. I have owned Hyundai vehicles since 2011 and always went to another dealership. After having a horrible experience at the other dealership I decided to give Modern Hyundai in Concord a try and am so happy I did. Kristoffer was fantastic from the moment I drove in the service bay. I will go back to this location for service in the future!

Shirley H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Best service department I have done business with. Always leave happy and satisfied with service and price.
The customer is always right at Modern Hyundai. The work is completed right and quickly.
Profile image medium
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/14/2018

Iron Station, NC
06/14/2018 Category: Service
JEFF IS OUTSTANDING
Jeff always takes care of me. I've never had a single issue with pricing or with his treatment of me or my car. Jeff is such a wonderful person to have in your dealership. He's the real money maker. The ticket to the big money.

KJ
Karen J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/13/2018 Category: Service
My service Experience
I always bring my cars to Modern for service because of the integrity and the friendly atmosphere. Jeff Crump is my go to servicer and he is always kind,honest and trustworthy. Being a single woman knowing I can trust my car in the hands of Modern Hyundai and trust that what Jeff tells me is so comforting.
Karen Jackson

Huntersville, NC
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Servicd
Nothing that could of been done differently or any better.....Excellent dialogue and customer service.....
Profile image medium
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/13/2018