Overall Rating 4.6956517/5Overall Rating 4.6956517/5Overall Rating 4.6956517/5Overall Rating 4.6956517/5rating 4.6956517
Overall Rating 2.3913/5Overall Rating 2.3913/5rating 2.3913rating 2.3913rating 2.3913

NG
Nikki G.
Salisbury, NC
Love them!!!
Service department is always awesome great group to deal with for my service needs. Ive been to many dealers they are by far the nicest.

KT
Kimberly T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Kim Tymous
This dealership is great. Excellent customer service and maintenance given at all times! Stellar experiences!

Marcella S.
Great service! Professional!
My husband and I relocated to the Charlotte area a few months ago and purchased a used Hyundai Sonata. We needed an extra key FOB and called this dealership for help. The service department was so helpful on the phone and gave me a pretty accurate estimate before setting me up for an appointment. The customer service was outstanding.

On the day of my appointment, there were employees even helping me in the parking lot when I pulled up looking like a lost puppy trying to find the service center. The service manager communicated with me throughout the day giving me updates on my car, along with saving me money by taking care of a couple of recalls while my car was at the shop.

I must admit that I dreaded taking my vehicles to dealerships in Cleveland, OH for service. Usually, the experience was not very pleasant. I am actually looking forward to going back up to this dealership. Keep up the great work guys!

Jessica H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to the service team
A big thanks to Shawn and Kris and the rest of the team for listening to my concerns. Shawn reached out to me immediately and explained the needed repairs and worked diligently to apply the warranty and to get the repairs done quickly. He and Kris exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. I can easily say quality customer service is their priority.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Above and beyond
Kris Johnson and the service team at Modern have consistently gone above and beyond to ensure I have a great experience.

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Surecritic Review for our service Team today. We appreciate your time and business here at Modern Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Charles C.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai provides the best service ,everyone did a great job and were very nice.

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Modern Hyundai of Concord.

KG
Kelvin G.
Mooresville, NC
great service
I went to get my oil change and other service on my elantra the person was really nice and very helpful to manage my appointment there.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly staff
Great staff and informative about repairs and service.

PS
Patrick S.
service
work completed in a timely and efficient manner

PS
Patricia S.
Awesome Service
Jeff was great. He went above and beyond to help me out. Always receive great service.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/15/2018

Huntersville, NC
Sunroof Issues
Couldn't replicate the issue with the sunroof but said they'd replace parts if it gives me trouble again. But while I was there they took care of the couple recalls on my vehicle, changed the oil at no charge and even gave my car a quick wash. Overall great customer service. I don't typically prefer to service my car at dealerships as they can be pricey and tend to recommend more work than is needed but these guys were very helpful.

SG
Sharon G.
Harrisburg, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Good people to work with you!
I had a headlight out and really needed to go in at the last minute but also was due for an oil change so they were able to fit me in on Monday. I was appreciative!
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/14/2018

AW
April W.
Friendly and Knowledgeable
Always very happy with my service. They make sure my car is taken care of and don't try to sell me what I don't need.

Wonderful Service
Wonderful Service, Thank you Kris.

Kristofer was awesome!

OL
Olivia L.
Waxhaw, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
Polite
The service team really make you feel wecomed

Amy B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Happier times
After many bad experiences with Modern Nissan I was so very pleased with Modern Hyundai, I wish I had purchased my car with Hyundai and not Nissan...very kind and didn't try to tell me I needed repairs that I didn't.

Stephanie B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review
Awesome customer service
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/13/2018

Harrisburg, NC
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Courtious, answered my questions
Great customer service! Wish oil change and maintenance apptments had more options, hard to adjust schedule to take car at times.

PL
Patricia L.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Concord service
Great service staff. Never have to wait long.