Overall Rating 4.6060609/5Overall Rating 4.6060609/5Overall Rating 4.6060609/5Overall Rating 4.6060609/5rating 4.6060609
Overall Rating 2.30303/5Overall Rating 2.30303/5rating 2.30303rating 2.30303rating 2.30303
Latest Review 3 minutes ago

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Always great service
The team is always so informative about repairs

WB
William B.
China Grove, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome service!
Everyone is friendly and eager to help! They are knowledgeable and explain all about your car! Thanks for the awesome service!

Rockwell, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly. Fast service. The new waiting room is super nice. The i oil change took just a few minutes. Everything was explained in a way that made sence to me. The mechanic showed where the problem was and explained the solution. I was able to get an appointment promptly and everything was taken care of for me.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Kristofer was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. We all look forward to seeing you back again soon for your routine maitenance.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
good service
good service at good price and time

New Digs
I really enjoyed the new dry drop-off / pick-up area with the cool roll doors!
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Hooper was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. We all look forward to seeing you back again soon for your routine maitenance.

Best wishes,

AH
Anne H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Always excellent service!
I drive from Charlotte because the service is always quick and I never feel that I will be charged for something I didn't expect. In fact, my invoice is usually below what I expected. Please never change.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Kristofer was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. We all look forward to seeing you back again soon for your routine maitenance.

Midland, NC
Good Service, Good People
Our Salesperson was great .. This is our third car he has sold us.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Jeff was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. We all look forward to seeing you back again soon for your routine maitenance.

CK
Cathy K.
Davidson, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Modern Service
Brought my vehicle in for an alignment and courtesy inspection and they also noticed I needed an oil change and did it for free! I did purchase my SUV from here but it was still unexpected and VERY appreciated! Thank you. Highly recommend!

Samuel B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, and always have "Coffee.'
Your new service area, provide a fresh spacious environment; to relax and wait. Very well done guys.

Mooresville, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
2011 Santa Fe
New service area and friendly staff .

Terrific Service
Service was wonderful and done in a timely manner

Warmest wishes,

KG
Kim G.
Concord, NC
2001 Hyundai Sonata
No customer service
Don’t bring your Hyundai to this dealership for service. They do not value your time or money.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord

Kim, So sorry to hear your visit with your 2001 Sonata did not go well. My staff and I pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of customer service. I certainly apologize that your visit did not meet that standard.

Fort Mill, SC
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Quick in and out service with a free car wash!
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to see that Jeff was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to give us a call or come by. We look forward to seeing you at your next routine scheduled maintenance.

Best Regards,

Carolyn M.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service Carolyn
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord

Thanks son much for your feed back today.
we appreciate your business .

2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer Service is always great. Thank you
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate your feedback. I am pleased to see that Jeff was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. We all look forward to seeing you back again soon for your routine maintenance.

Mark H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2018 Category: Service
👍🏽
🚫🧢
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate your feedback. I am pleased to see that Kris was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. We all look forward to seeing you back again soon for your routine maintenance.

Gastonia, NC
Great staff
The staff always goes above and beyond.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Surecritic Review for our service Team today. We appreciate your time and business here at Modern Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

David D.
Concord, NC
Awesome!
Your service dept was on point!

VP
Victoria P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Exceptional expirence, as always
The service team is always polite and respectful. I bought Hyndaui at a different dealership in 2011 and have chosen to bring my Santa Fe to Mondern Hyndaui for there quick service and best prices.

Thank you.

AD
Anthony D.
West Islip, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
good, fast service.
Nice, new, clean facility, professional service and a nice clean car when they are finished.