Overall Rating 4.6666671/5Overall Rating 4.6666671/5Overall Rating 4.6666671/5Overall Rating 4.6666671/5rating 4.6666671
Overall Rating 2.35714/5Overall Rating 2.35714/5rating 2.35714rating 2.35714rating 2.35714

Jessica C.
Salisbury, NC
09/23/2018 Category: Service
I am able to make timely appts and get out in a timely manner. Time is very important to me

SE
Stephen E.
Jeff Crump is great to work with. I would recommend Modern just because of him
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We all appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased that Jeff was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience with Modern Hyundai team.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your business. We hope that you continue to trust us with all of your car care needs.

WC
Willis C.
Thanks for the coupo !
This is imy second Hyundai, and I have thoroughly enjoyed them both Additionally, I am very, very pleased with this dealership and all factors being equal, I would always have my service done there. Coupons help with their prices which are, I think, high.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Michael took great care of you. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call at the number listed below.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service at Modern Hyundai
I have had my car serviced at Modern Hyundai since the day I purchased the car there in 2011. They are always courteous and helpful.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you and your business. We are happy to serve you and if you need anything, please feel free to give us a call.

AW
Andrew W.
Matthews, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Oil's well at Modern!
Regular oil change but Jeff and the service crew always make it a great experience.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I am so pleased that Jeff was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us via phone or you may also reply to this email.

VM
Veter M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
I have bought several cars from Hyundai I've always been satisfied with the vehicles that I bought and you guys have always been great as far as the customer service every time I had to come in and get my car serviced I've recommended several people that has come there and bought cars also.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. I am so pleased to hear that Jeff was able to take care of you and your vehicle. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact us via phone or you may also reply to this email.

Landis, NC
2010 Hyundai Azera
Great shop!
Great shop!
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via phone or by replying to this email.

Jasmine S.
Friendly atmosphere
The staff and the service is definitely a nice touch. Every time I come I am satisfied with the service. I do feel that for your customers that have been loyal patrons you should once a year offer them a basic detailed car service. I know you offer the customary car wash but a detail cleaning would be awesome.
Priscilla E. from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. Your feedback is important to us. I am so pleased to hear that Jeff took great care of you and your vehicle. I will forward your review to my manager so that he may see your suggestion.

We do look forward to seeing you back again and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Donald G.
Huntersville, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Preventive maintenance
Customer service rep was excellent. He was friendly, courteous and made you feel that he was there to please you.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Surecritic Review for our service Team today. We appreciate your time and business here at Modern Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Ruby C.
Kannapolis, NC
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Ms. Crouch owner
Service and treatment from workers

Jennifer F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Treat you well
They do their best to problem solve and give you the best deals and service.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/17/2018

GF
Everything was perfect

SP
Susan P.
Very responsive
Very accommodating for an 'emergency' situation.

Barbara B.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with service. Waited at the dealership and was done in a timely manner. All good!
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/16/2018

Rashad R.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Overall nice staff.

Meh
Don't go unless you know you're covered under warranty, which you have to figure out for yourself.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/15/2018

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking to you soon.
Regards,

Stephanie Letitia C.
Excellent Customer Service
Thank you!!

KW
Kristen W.
Cornelius, NC
Headlight
Gets Everything that needs to be done in a timely manner!

CD
Cynthia D.
Cornelius, NC
09/14/2018 Category: Service
willing to pick me up and take me home love it
every body great smiles and all
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/14/2018