Overall Rating 4.7878755/5Overall Rating 4.7878755/5Overall Rating 4.7878755/5Overall Rating 4.7878755/5rating 4.7878755
Overall Rating 2.37879/5Overall Rating 2.37879/5rating 2.37879rating 2.37879rating 2.37879
Latest Review 5 minutes ago

TP
TERRY P.
Albemarle, NC
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2015 Category: Service
people service
Good people good service
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/21/2015

Hey Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review.  Modern Hyundai feels as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership; please know you were heard and that your kind words mean so much to our service team.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

ANTHONY M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Fast and honest
My two biggest problems with most car places is that they are slow and they are not honest. So far, Modern has been able to get me in and out very fast (I have only used them 3 times). Also, they have shown that they are honest. Trust me, i have tested them and they have proven to be reliable.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/14/2015

Hey Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review.  Here at Modern we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.  Please know that you were heard and that we look foward to seeing you on your visit.

KP
Kay P.
Kannapolis, NC
2009 HYUNDAI GENESIS
05/10/2015 Category: Service
takes good care of the customer
Thanks for going above and beyond on finding out what was wrong with my car.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/11/2015

Hey Kay,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; here at Modern Hyundai our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.  If we can be of any assitance to you in the future please give us a call; we look forward to seeing you again!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2015 Category: Service
Jim Morelli
Service so far has been very good. Dealership very clean and have worked very well with us. Will be ready for new model soon.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review.  Our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership; please know you were heard and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

MARINNA C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
05/07/2015 Category: Service
Modern Hyundai of Concord is awesome!
Recently had some work done on my vehicle at modern Hyundai of Concord and they did an awesome job. They fit me in last minute, gave me a free loaner to drive, communicated with me about the repairs needed and washed my car! They took wonderful car of my car and me! If and when I need work done on my car I will be sure to go back.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/07/2015

Hey Marianna,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; Modern Hyundai feels as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.  Please know you were heard and that our staff appreciates your kind words.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

JOSEPH C.
05/05/2015 Category: Service
On the Ball
They took my car in at as soon as I arrived and had it done quickly and reasonably. Great Service.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/06/2015

Hey Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review and for intrusting us with your vehicle.  Here at Modern Hyundai we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.  If we can be of any assistance to you in the future please do not hesistate to give us a call!

Thanks Again!

RONDA G.
Harrisburg, NC
05/01/2015 Category: Service
the willingness of the service dept. to do anything they can to help.
on survey
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/01/2015

Hey Ronda,

We appreciate you taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; here at Modern Hyundai we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, thank you for your kind words!  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Midland, NC
2010 Hyundai Genesis
05/01/2015 Category: Service
Best customer service in town
I have used Modern Hyundai as my dealership to service my 2010 Hyundia Genesis for the past 3 years. They are always friendly and willing to help in any way they can. When my repair will take several hours or days a loaner car is always offered. Ask for Tom or Matt, they are the best!

Hey Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review and for the kind words regarding our staff. Here at Modern Hyundai we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

SG
Steven G.
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/29/2015 Category: Service
The service department staff is always willing to help.
We are happy to find a place where we can trust what they do and not trying to reap us off
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/30/2015

Hey Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review.  Here at Modern Hyundai we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.  I am glad to hear that you left our service department with a sense of trust and we look forward to seeing you on you next service appointment.

RL
RICHARD L.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Excellent experience each and every time
Purchased 1st Hyundai 2.5 years ago for my Son. From the time we walked onto the lot and every service visit since, the staff has been exceptional. Service dept is top notch. Will definately give Modern Hyundai first opportunity at any future business.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/29/2015

Hey Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership and your kind words mean so much to our staff here.  Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us!

John S.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Thanks to Tom and Matt for always being customer friendly and so knowledgeable.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/24/2015

Hey John,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; here at Modern Hyundai we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.  We appreciate you as our customer and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

EK
EDDIE K.
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Courtsy of the Representatives
I was very satisfied with the way the personnel worked to get what I needed completed in a timely manner. They were all very courteous and professional

Hey Eddie,

Thank you for responding to our Sure Critic Review; here at Modern Hyundai we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.  We appreicate you as our customer and look forward to seeing you on your next service appointment!

SHIRLEY H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2015 Category: Service
Great service with a smile!
All my experiences with Modern Hyundai have been great. Friendly and competent advisors and services techs. They always meet or exceed my expectations.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/20/2015

Hey Shirley,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; here at Modern Hyundai we feel that our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.  Your kind words mean a great deal to our staff and we look forward to seeing you on your next service appointment!

2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/17/2015 Category: Service
car service
Quick service and great customer service

Thank you for taking the time to resond to our Sure Critic Review!  Here at Modern Hyundai we feel as though our customer's voice is imeperative to the growth of our dealership.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

PG
PAUL G.
Mount Pleasant, NC
2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2015 Category: Service
AWESOME SERVICE!!
This is an awesome place to have your car serviced. Clean, friendly, helpful. Great people.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/17/2015

Hey Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review!  Here at Modern Hyundai we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.  We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your next service visit with us!

RZ
REBECCA Z.
04/07/2015 Category: Service
Superhero Service Team
The team at Modern makes doing business with them hassle free. They work hard to fit me in when I just show up and the job is always completed with-in the time frame given. They are upfront with the wait time and explain the process each time I'm there.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/07/2015

Hey Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; here at Modern Hyundai we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to our dealership.  Your kind words mean so much to our service team and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

Huntersville, NC
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/05/2015 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Service Department I've Been To!
This service department is wonderful!!! Even though there is another service department only 3 miles from my house, I drive 40 minutes just to go here. It is clean, comfortable, roomy and easy to drive in and out of. The service advisors treat you with respect and keep you informed. I never feel like I am just a customer they are rushing through. On my most recent 60,000 mile service visit, my service advisor, Kristopher, went over and beyond what I'd expect. His solutions make me love my Hyundai even more. My only wish is that I had discovered this service department years ago!
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/06/2015

Thank you for taking the time to repsond to our Sure Critic Review.  Our customer's voice is imperative to our dealership; your kind words mean a great deal to our service team.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service appointment!

03/27/2015 Category: Service
Great Service Team!
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/30/2015

Hey Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review.  Here at Modern Hyundai we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.  Your kind words mean so much; we look forward to seeing you on your next service appointment!

PC
PAMELA C.
03/27/2015 Category: Service
Quick and easy service
I was in and out in a minimal amount of time and the service department was very friendly.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/27/2015

Hey Pamela,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review and for your kind words. Here at Modern Hyundai we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to our dealership.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/23/2015 Category: Service
Trustworthy and friendly staff
From providing loaner vehicles, to always providing a smile and a friendly face, the service department has become a place I no longer dread going to. The advisors are all friendly and helpful, and provide trustworthy opinions. Some services may cost more than non-dealership service centers, but most are reasonable priced.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/24/2015

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review and for the kind words regarding our service department.  Our customer's voice is imperative to our dealership.  We look forward to your next visit with us!