Overall Rating 4.7878755/5Overall Rating 4.7878755/5Overall Rating 4.7878755/5Overall Rating 4.7878755/5rating 4.7878755
Overall Rating 2.37879/5Overall Rating 2.37879/5rating 2.37879rating 2.37879rating 2.37879

LP
Lineta P.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
They are so nice and I was late for my appointment because of battery problems so they gave me a new battery.l thank them for solving my problem with out any trouble at all
They are so nice and courtesy
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

TA
Tahany A.
Excellent customer service
Thank you for your excellent customer service.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Modern Hyundai of Concord/ Genesis of Concord.

EP
Emily P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/11/2019 Category: Service
The service department is amazing!
I've been getting my car serviced here since I purchased it and I won't go anywhere else! Every time I'm there, the guys are welcoming, attentive, prompt, efficient, and consistent from start to finish. It seems like they really enjoy customer service, which I imagine can be very difficult. When I'm ready for a trade, I hope the purchasing dept is as amazing as these guys. I'm never disappointed!

Kumsuh S.
Right the first time
Jeffrey is the go to guy for me, very professional, friendly and knows all about my Hyundai!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/10/2019 Category: Service
I service representative will greet you as soon as you come in to the garage.
Clean, Friendly, Explains everything
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/10/2019

Denise B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service department
Everytime I have taken my car to be serviced at the Modern hyundai dealership in Concord, I have gotten impeccable service. What a warm and friendly yet professional group.

James S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Best group of guys in service! Professional, knowledgeable, respectful, and kind!
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/09/2019

Locust, NC
09/07/2019 Category: Service
I always receive great service at Modern Hyundai. Thanks!
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/07/2019

2016 Hyundai Equus
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Alway please great customer service
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/06/2019

Julian H.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!!
Staff is very welcoming, knowledgeable and will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Get the job done fast!
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/05/2019

RT
Richard T.
Huntersville, NC
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Convenience
Great service no complaints very satisfied.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/04/2019 Category: Service
I used the service shop extremely friendly and was done in a timely manner
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/04/2019

Accurate service.
Accurate, friendly service.
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/04/2019

Kemper S.
Winston Salem, NC
Awesome
Awesome

Myisha S.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
I seen in a timely manner. All of my concerns were addressed. I was very grateful

VS
Virginia S.
Fast & friendly
Modern has a great service department! Friendly people, comfortable waiting room & you can smell the S&D Coffee plant from their lot—what’s not to like?!

Salisbury, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/03/2019 Category: Service
They answer all of my question and were very helpful.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Surecritic Review for our service Team today. We appreciate your time and business here at Modern Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

AP
Alphonso P.
2012 Hyundai Equus
2012 EQUUS
Once again I received excellent customer service.
When I brought my vehicle in for service this time, I was notified that my air struts we bad and needed to be replaced. Mind you, this was a very expensive job. So Jeff and the service and parts director, Shawn , went to work on my behalf to try and get the figure reduced. In the mean time, they had a loaner ready for me to use until a decision was made. I know this may sound trite and I know Modern does the best they can do for ALL of their customers but this made me feel like I was really special.
A decision was rendered and the overall cost was reduced. Needless to say, I was ecstatic for any reduction on the price and I thank both Jeff and Shawn for going above and beyond for me.

A continued satisfied customer,

Alphonso Parker

CN
Christina N.
China Grove, NC
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Jeff was great; he and Kristofer always take good care of my vehicle and demonstrate excellent customer service.
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/03/2019

Mark C.