FV
Francis V.
Kannapolis, NC
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Frank
Very attentive and professional. Great service
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Shawn Howard
Service Director
Genesis of Concord
Modern Hyundai
704-262-4408 Ext 17201

2020 Hyundai Sonata
Great service everytime!
I have been a Hyundai owner for 6yrs and I have nothing but great experiences. They have stayed consistent from customer service to just being overall nice people. Which is why I will continue to be a proud hyundai owner!
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/01/2020

Rhonda R.
Kannapolis, NC
06/30/2020 Category: Service
I carried the insurance added to my payment to fix my rims if I messed them up. This is what they fixed. All look like new.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Salisbury, NC
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Kristofer J. Takes excellent care of you..
Very quick in and out.

JO
James O.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Great Service even in the midst of a crisis!
Last Friday I had my 2019 Kona in for reguelar service...Everyone was wearing facemasks including me. The wating area seating was spaced at least six feet apart or even more spacing. My car was serviced and washed in less than an hour! And I was on the highway back home....outstanding! I highly recomend Concord Hyundai for both great automobiles and great service.

James OKelly 6-30-2020

JZ
James Z.
Salisbury, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
great customer service
this was my first experience working with Modern Hyundai. They were great to work with. Kept me informed. Even with a minor hiccup they took care of me and made sure the vehicle was in top shape before letting it out of the shop. This was probably my best experience ever with a dealership.
KA
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/30/2020

SL
Stacye L.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Awesome service
Love modern
Jeff always takes good care of me . He listens to any concerns gets me in and out. Thank you to the technicians I don’t see!

Danielle D.
Kris is Simply Amazing
I literally pass over 3 Hyundai dealers to come to get service here! Kris is always honest, helpful and goes above and beyond! His customer service is worth my 30 minute drive from Matthews to Concord! He is such an asset to the team!

Melissa H.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/29/2020 Category: Service
A Thoughtful Birthday Gift!
I purchased my Hyundai Azera here in 2013. They negotiated a great no pressure deal with my husband and me. Over the past 7 years they have provided great, no pressure maintenance services for me as well. My last visit was on 6/25 for an oil change. While conducting the multi-system inspection, they discovered a nail in my newly purchased tire and repaired it for free. In addition, they concluded I had waited too long for my service and provided the oil change service for free as well! My birthday was on 6/28 so this was a great birthday gift! Thanks Modern Hyundai of Concord!

SJ
Sylvia J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Courteous customer service
Friendly sales representatives and staffs.

RL
Rhonda L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2020 Category: Service
I always have a very good experience when I take my car here. The service specialists are always looking for ways to save me money. I do not trust anyone else to service my car.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/28/2020

Shawn Howard
Service Director
Genesis of Concord
Modern Hyundai
704-262-4408 Ext 17201

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
The service personnel was very eager to see me, cared and listened to me, and helped in every way they could. Will definitely continue to get my car serviced and repaired at Modern Hyundai of Concord.
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/27/2020

Jean M.
Locust, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/27/2020 Category: Service
They took care of my problem
corrected my problem

Sharon B.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Bruce Service
The gentleman that dealt with his name was Bruce he was very courteous very efficient and handled my problem seamlessly

PM