YH
Yolanda H.
10/13/2019
Professional and expedient service
I take all my vehicles here they are very professional and Courteous to the customers they also make sure that all of your vehicle needs are met for outstanding service

YH
Yolanda H.
10/13/2019
Professional and expedient service

YO
Yvette O.
08/11/2018
Something Isn't Right
Okay, I'm not sure I believe all these reviews are real. The good news is they have a great manager working there now. His name is Dean. However, I took my Cadillac there to get the a.c recharged and thenthe battery started draining. My car ended up there for 3 months with them trouble shooting the problem which they never could fix. They ended up putting a kill switch on the car and that cost me $95. Then 6 months later there was a short in the kill switch and they said the car was perfectly fine and didn't need a kill switch at all and wanted to charge me $95 to disconnect it???? Needless to say the battery died after they disconnected it. Then...I bought my daughter a new used car and took it there to get the a.c charged forgetting what happened before...then today her battery is completely dead.

YO
Yvette O.
08/11/2018
Something Isn't Right

C C.
Detroit, MI
03/31/2017
The customer service was great they gave me excellent service & saved me money

Arthur B.
03/02/2017
Awesome atmosphere...
Had a front end alignment done and Tony and the staff were very professional and they provided excellent customer service...they did a great job, will definitely be back.

BF
Bill F.
02/14/2017
Refreshingly honest
Dean impressed me. Good crew, too.

Definitely be back.

Mary R.
Sterling Heights, MI
Pontiac Grand Am
02/01/2017 Category: Service
Mary said this business is convenient for her. She can get in and out quickly.

JUSTINE M.
01/29/2017
Great Experience
John and the whole staff are just great, they always try to get me right in and out and keep me updated on my vehicle. 100%

AW
ANTHONY W.
Buick Enclave
01/26/2017
Just another Day
The quality of the work that is done is outstanding

MT
MARY T.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/24/2017
Good job!
Great customer service, honest, and time efficient.

AW
ANTHONY W.
01/22/2017
Awesome Service
Brought my daughters ford focus in for some much needed repairs, the technician did and excellent job and explained what and why he replace the parts

PD
PHILIP D.
Chevrolet Astro
01/19/2017
You were close, price was good, service was excellent
I would come back for more of your services.

PM
Patricia M.
Harrison Township, MI
01/17/2017 Category: Service
Patricia said this business helped her out in an emergency situation, they always listen to her and they complete the work.

PZ
Patrick Z.
01/14/2017 Category: Service
Patrick said the guy at the front desk is pretty impressive.